Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh that filter is atrocious! She posted a pic from feb last year her stomach may be flatter now but her face & aura Is not as happy. It’s sad to see and I can’t see her changing any time soon

Reactions: 9
What on Earth is her latest grid post about...?!!

A gratuitous photo of her body.

With a caption about random Instagram accounts that “unknowingly lift her up” (unsurprisingly all those accounts are fellow insta floggers... ???‍♀)

I don’t understand her. What goes through her mind when choosing photos/captions?!

If she wanted to do a gym/fitness body progress post then fine but own it - don’t post a photo of your bare midriff and then try to make out it’s all about being grateful for others...

It doesn’t make a bit of sense
Not more lifting up crap.

I had a 2nd response from Boden

Does reb know lots complained to boden .
I urged boden to look at her you tube vlogs.
See how poorly edited they are
See how many ads

Look at her insta and fb
Check out her lack of responses or only positive comments.
See all the ads
Look at the distasteful ads shes done
Failed competition
Her kids and excuses saved off stories
Then they will see what i mean.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Not more lifting up crap.

I had a 2nd response from Boden

Does reb know lots complained to boden .
I urged boden to look at her you tube vlogs.
See how poorly edited they are
See how many ads

Look at her insta and fb
Check out her lack of responses or only positive comments.
See all the ads
Look at the distasteful ads shes done
Failed competition
Her kids and excuses saved off stories
Then they will see what i mean.
@Kermit what did their second response to you say?

Reactions: 2
Is that photoshopped? I’m not dissing the fact that she has a flat stomach. But her boobs seem to have disappeared as well and I thought she always likes to emphasise that she has a ‘rack’?

She certainly has no self confidence issues. Insta is the perfect playground for someone as narcissistic as her. She needs people to validate her. She needs people to say oh wow what a flat stomach and ooh is that abs I see there. Etc etc.

Reactions: 11
Hold up. She went from the gym straight to the Reiki session?
I’m not surprised the Reiki master only briefly touched your ankle babes! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@Kermit what did their second response to you say?
Hey We truly appreciate the detail in your feedback and, as mentioned, we want you to know that we are passing it all along to the relevant departments. We have no doubt that it will be used for carefully considering any future collaborations. We expect everyone we work with to follow the guidelines laid out by the ASA and CMA, and expect them to be suitably engaged with their followers. Once again, we appreciate the time taken to give us this feedback and we’re sure it will be of use to our marketing teams.

Maybe they are truly horrified now they looked more closely
Read all the negative comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What the heck does this fb post mean

Is it just another lazy share from insta
Sympathy again alluding to her anxiety
Or another way boost engagement.

I don't get it she never replied on fb
Yet her fb sheep lap it all up and are phycho fans

Reactions: 1
Hey We truly appreciate the detail in your feedback and, as mentioned, we want you to know that we are passing it all along to the relevant departments. We have no doubt that it will be used for carefully considering any future collaborations. We expect everyone we work with to follow the guidelines laid out by the ASA and CMA, and expect them to be suitably engaged with their followers. Once again, we appreciate the time taken to give us this feedback and we’re sure it will be of use to our marketing teams.

Maybe they are truly horrified now they looked more closely
Read all the negative comments.
My gut tells me that's her first and last ad with Boden.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that photoshopped? I’m not dissing the fact that she has a flat stomach. But her boobs seem to have disappeared as well and I thought she always likes to emphasise that she has a ‘rack’?

She certainly has no self confidence issues. Insta is the perfect playground for someone as narcissistic as her. She needs people to validate her. She needs people to say oh wow what a flat stomach and ooh is that abs I see there. Etc etc.
Hsha, a “rack”??? ? The photo of her going out on Saturday night her boobs look like two tennis balls in a sock!! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's deleted the reiki woman's kind invitation off her community fb page comments.

Desperately tried to cover tracks.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She really is fluent in speaking absolute shite. I think probably spends everyday patting herself on her back and the sheep feeding her ego need to get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the heck does this fb post mean

Is it just another lazy share from insta
Sympathy again alluding to her anxiety
Or another way boost engagement.

I don't get it she never replied on fb
Yet her fb sheep lap it all up and are phycho fans

There’s so many tools this days at everyone disposal that pictures this days are dubious to say the least!

Reactions: 2
My mistake I found it I assumed its this reiki as they invited her.
So kind of her to pay

Maybe it was same price as jazzercize 5 quid

Reactions: 1
Blimey I thought this Unit gym was supposed to be half decent yet it doesn’t even have showers available for the use of its members??!

Reactions: 4
After replying to so many comments on the Boden post yesterday, today she has replied to precisely..... NONE! Guess it doesn’t matter when there is no brand watching you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.