Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she obliged by any way where naming the winners is concerned? Does she has to make it public?
I would think that the company themselves would like to see an announcement. In addition by failing to name the person on her insta, there is no proof that anyone won the competition. She could have just kept the items herself or chosen the winner to be a close friend/family member. Just think this is totally unprofessional.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
According to ASA they should always have an independent judge from the person running the competition so that everything is transparent and cannot be fixed. I do know that Competition rules and laws are very strict because they are so open to fraud.

View attachment 6211
@Anita

I have never seen anyone not annonced the winner. Many people pick the winner on instastories to play safe. She makes me furious ?

Reactions: 15
She probably is feeling like tit.
If your “career” is based on selling stuff to vulnerable people (mostly mothers) who don’t need it and not giving a tit that you are massively contributing getting some of them into financial difficulty it will eventually catch up with you, even if you think you can justify it, because in reality ‘stuff’ will never make anyone happy.

I have ‘stuff’, it doesn’t make me any happier than when I didn’t have ‘stuff’, and I now know I don’t need any of it. I no longer shop relentlessly at Mulberry, Boden etc because spending all that money didn’t make me any happier. I only buy when I need something now and then I will buy something I love. I won’t be flogged to by anyone selling me a fake happy life.

So yeah, my point is, she probably is feeling tit, and she has the power to fix it if she stops her immoral, materialistic, business of shady advertising and flogging.
I know exactly what you mean ‘no thing’ can make you happy, but she is so materialistic this won’t make her feel bad, she only feels bad when she thinks it’s going tits up.
I have fleetingly felt bad for her in the past but then she just comes back even worse with that smug orange face ???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So so surprised you had an answer.

I’ll be So so surprised if you’re not blocked
I get the impression Boden are watching this post and may have set conditions with her regarding comments. She hasn't deleted 1 comment from this post as far as I can see which is a first to the best of my knowledge where there have been negative or questioning feedback. I'm sure she will block me in due course. She may be on a probationary setting with Boden so she'll be on her best behaviour. Or I could be completely wrong ?‍♂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she's not announcing to respect people's privacy ffs you don't respect your own children's please Reb that's a tit excuse everyone that enters comps expect their insta handle to be announced not like we want to know their full name address and ip number.

Come on Reb have you eaten all the cakes sat in some new £75 clothes from next??????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I get the impression Boden are watching this post and may have set conditions with her regarding comments. She hasn't deleted 1 comment from this post as far as I can see which is a first to the best of my knowledge where there have been negative or questioning feedback. I'm sure she will block me in due course. She may be on a probationary setting with Boden so she'll be on her best behaviour. Or I could be completely wrong ?‍♂
Yes she is being rather nice unlike her normal delete and block self. She has limited them surely a brand wouldn't want that.

Reactions: 8
It can be very difficult for people who haven’t been acting in a particularly kind or mindful way to be in the presence of someone who treats them with unconditional acceptance and kindness, like the therapist. I think Rebecca is very aware that her lifestyle is damaging to many of her vulnerable viewers. She’s taking work that I know she doesn’t feel comfortable with and in doing so she breaks the trust and the confidence of loyal followers and viewers. She can’t feel good and her anxiety suggests it’s all catching up on her. Her anxiety, I hope she realises, is the perfect insight into our their so-called lifestyle makes vulnerable viewers feel.

Faking a life and trying to sell it to people who can’t afford it with the promise that it will make them and their children happier is a terrible way to live. It’s damaging. It does harm. I hope reiki opens up her heart a bit to feel what she’s doing to vulnerable women and to connect to the emptiness of this career.
Nail on the head ?

Reactions: 6
So she's not announcing to respect people's privacy ffs you don't respect your own children's please Reb that's a tit excuse everyone that enters comps expect their insta handle to be announced not like we want to know their full name address and ip number.

Come on Reb have you eaten all the cakes sat in some new £75 clothes from next??????
That is an absolute bullshit excuse.

You had to COMMENT below her picture to be considered for entry.

She’s a lying piece of tit.

Reactions: 15
I’m genuinely confused why her followers don’t question her over the top replies on posts where she’s getting paid and then the posts where she isn’t not one reply. She’s not sly about it is she. Couldn’t give a tit. She doesn’t even try and make it look like she gives a tit ?‍♂ Why don’t they see through it? ?

Reactions: 11
She didn’t have an issue publicly announcing a winner for a £2 pair of socks out of bleeping primark though did she for her 100k giveaway.. respecting privacy my absolute arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What on Earth is her latest grid post about...?!!

A gratuitous photo of her body.

With a caption about random Instagram accounts that “unknowingly lift her up” (unsurprisingly all those accounts are fellow insta floggers... ???‍♀)

I don’t understand her. What goes through her mind when choosing photos/captions?!

If she wanted to do a gym/fitness body progress post then fine but own it - don’t post a photo of your bare midriff and then try to make out it’s all about being grateful for others...

It doesn’t make a bit of sense

Reactions: 16
She looks great, but not sure how healthy it is posting that pic to her thousands of followers. Potentially a lot of them with body image issues too. ??‍♀

Reactions: 13
I sent Jojo bebe this message

Please could you confirm exact items you have gifted influencer Mrs Meldrum. shes declared snow suits and party dresses. was there a cardigan also? disappointed that you chose to work with someone who doesnt follow guidelines set up by ASA and CMA. I believe shes lied about a jojo product on Instagram and wish to report it. They can then investigate you and decide if the brands at fault as shes not declared your previous relationship. labelled it as ad or gifted as a brand you really are short changed as shes now working with your rival Boden. She mostly puts her girls in Next official. I'm saddened as long term customer you chose to work with dishonest influencer .
I have a baby myself and have decided to stop shopping with your brand and boden as result.

I got this response

Hello Thank you for contacting us . I have spoken with our PR department and confirm that all items labelled as gifted have been gifted by us and all items not labelled as gifted have been bought with her own money so will not need to be tagged. Kind Regards JoJo

The only this shes labelled is the Christmas dresses and poppys snow suit.
Still doesn't tell me if poppys pink cardigan she says is from jojo charity shop wasn't gifted.

They failed to reply before
Is it me saying I'm reporting them
Maybe they unhappy shes now working with boden.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m genuinely confused why her followers don’t question her over the top replies on posts where she’s getting paid and then the posts where she isn’t not one reply. She’s not sly about it is she. Couldn’t give a tit. She doesn’t even try and make it look like she gives a tit ?‍♂ Why don’t they see through it? ?
Blows my mind ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.