Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was she saying on her insta stories?? What was she crying about now?
She had a reiki session
She didn’t specifically say - just that it was “overwhelming in a good way” and that she was “really overwhelmed” and that she found it “really overwhelming” ...... honestly, she just mumbled about it being overwhelming, that she wants to get back to how she used to feel (?) and that she will do a video on it.

??‍♀??‍♀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She had a reiki session
She didn’t specifically say - just that it was “overwhelming in a good way” and that she was “really overwhelmed” and that she found it “really overwhelming” ...... honestly, she just mumbled about it being overwhelming, that she wants to get back to how she used to feel (?) and that she will do a video on it.

??‍♀??‍♀
People that watch that video will undoubtably need therapy, I mean serious therapy.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She had a reiki session

??‍♀??‍♀
Can't wait to see that video, I imagine I'll get a lot from it erm erm erm?! ??

• Haha
I have just seen her last insta stories with her at the gym, obviously posted by the raminator because she doesn’t want to declare that herself, shocker!! And am sure her conscience is heavier that those weights she’s lifting?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tattle is the only reason I still follow the Meldrums. There's no way I would continue to watch that car crash if it wasn't for the entertainment that follows on here.
I have never followed them , wouldn’t give them 1 extra sub ??

Reactions: 10
‘Ah sorry you feel the way’ - the person who commented wasn’t stating an emotion but a fact, which is that she has way too many ADs on a daily basis now. This just shows how out of touch she is with this entire thing if she thinks it’s just how some people feel about it. Her channel has ‘so so’ many ADs, if that’s the path she’s choosing for Mrs Meldrum Ltd, then she needs to own up to it and not try to act like she has no idea what people are talking about or try to write in a really small font the word AD in hopes that nobody notices it. Can’t have both worlds Rebecca.

IMG_5129.jpg

Reactions: 11
It can be very difficult for people who haven’t been acting in a particularly kind or mindful way to be in the presence of someone who treats them with unconditional acceptance and kindness, like the therapist. I think Rebecca is very aware that her lifestyle is damaging to many of her vulnerable viewers. She’s taking work that I know she doesn’t feel comfortable with and in doing so she breaks the trust and the confidence of loyal followers and viewers. She can’t feel good and her anxiety suggests it’s all catching up on her. Her anxiety, I hope she realises, is the perfect insight into our their so-called lifestyle makes vulnerable viewers feel.

Faking a life and trying to sell it to people who can’t afford it with the promise that it will make them and their children happier is a terrible way to live. It’s damaging. It does harm. I hope reiki opens up her heart a bit to feel what she’s doing to vulnerable women and to connect to the emptiness of this career.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have just seen her last insta stories with her at the gym, obviously posted by the raminator because she doesn’t want to declare that herself, shocker!! And am sure her conscience is heavier that those weights she’s lifting?
What conscience , Lee May be the same size but he’s no jiminy cricket.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reiki can be very powerful and can have a more emotional rather than physical impact. Part of the Reiki principles are to be honest in your work. She knows she isn't honest and that could easily be why the sesh has brought out such an emotional response. Notice how she picked up on sounds in murder mansion as well. That is cos her vibrational level has been raised and she will pick up even more on the vibrations now. She needs to take a good long hard look at herself and how she runs her business and get back to basics. All this materialistic crap that she seems to crave is so bad for your spiritual soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She won’t go back to Reiki. She didn’t complete the 31 days of yoga, slimming world, meat free, pork, etc. This is a one hit wonder.

She won’t go back to Reiki. She didn’t complete the 31 days of yoga, slimming world, meat free, pork, etc. This is a one hit wonder.
No spend, promoting the book. She loves a fad

Reactions: 5
It can be very difficult for people who haven’t been acting in a particularly kind or mindful way to be in the presence of someone who treats them with unconditional acceptance and kindness, like the therapist. I think Rebecca is very aware that her lifestyle is damaging to many of her vulnerable viewers. She’s taking work that I know she doesn’t feel comfortable with and in doing so she breaks the trust and the confidence of loyal followers and viewers. She can’t feel good and her anxiety suggests it’s all catching up on her. Her anxiety, I hope she realises, is the perfect insight into our their so-called lifestyle makes vulnerable viewers feel.

Faking a life and trying to sell it to people who can’t afford it with the promise that it will make them and their children happier is a terrible way to live. It’s damaging. It does harm. I hope reiki opens up her heart a bit to feel what she’s doing to vulnerable women and to connect to the emptiness of this career.
So agree with this. Watching it you can see she was obviously affected and hopefully for her sake it will be in a positive way.

She must carry some weight on her shoulders, the constant pretence everything is fine and they have the best lives, no wonder she’s not looking like the person she once was.

But then, later on Pat will bring it all back to the same Meldrum reality with some lame story with music over it, a few go florrie! And he’s ridiculous cackle and we’ll all remember why we think they are such arseholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That bloody ramble on her instastories after her “overwhelming” reiki session. Pass me the sick bucket.
Also just to note Reb, see every time you say “does that make sense?”. The answer is always no. No it does not make sense.
I just felt like she kept going on and on because she was trying to make herself cry did love how she added I have been crying if your wondering nope wasn't wondering Reb. Not sure if I'm just heartless but really did think she was just trying to cry and if she thinks I believe for one minute she paid for the session she's a bigger nut than I thought.
Oh the woman wanted to give it to me but it wasn't gifted this isn't an AD blah blah blah but you never said you actually paid your a bullshitter Reb just like Rami isn't gifted.

Reactions: 18
Just watched blossomingbirds IG who went on a gift Sykes holiday. Her footage of the accommodation was really good and she also touched in what was provided in the rooms and kitchen etc. She also did a giveaway with the company for £250 worth of vouchers and has just announced the winner. Reb if you’re reading here, perhaps go and do a bit of research on other vloggers and see how they do it. You might learn something

Reactions: 7
Why will she not name who has won I'm thinking some emails to next and Mr Kipling about them being part of shady competitions maybe in order or maybe tweet them so it's out there in public view companies seem to respond far more quickly to tweets.

Reactions: 9
She probably is feeling like tit.
If your “career” is based on selling stuff to vulnerable people (mostly mothers) who don’t need it and not giving a tit that you are massively contributing getting some of them into financial difficulty it will eventually catch up with you, even if you think you can justify it, because in reality ‘stuff’ will never make anyone happy.

I have ‘stuff’, it doesn’t make me any happier than when I didn’t have ‘stuff’, and I now know I don’t need any of it. I no longer shop relentlessly at Mulberry, Boden etc because spending all that money didn’t make me any happier. I only buy when I need something now and then I will buy something I love. I won’t be flogged to by anyone selling me a fake happy life.

So yeah, my point is, she probably is feeling tit, and she has the power to fix it if she stops her immoral, materialistic, business of shady advertising and flogging.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.