Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww that will be a great video about her reiki experience..".cant find the words", "overwhelmed" used about 10 times..."I don't know what to say"....it will be a riveting watch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That bloody ramble on her instastories after her “overwhelming” reiki session. Pass me the sick bucket.
Also just to note Reb, see every time you say “does that make sense?”. The answer is always no. No it does not make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lee’s begging for a protein supplement sponsorship
Yes because I’m sure every man aspires to be like little lapdog Lee Meldrum, who’s as heavy as a wet leaf on a good day, gossiping away to bored housewives all day on Instagram. What man would think- I want to be like this guy! Let’s all look out our oldest jumper and pass me the protein shake and let’s do this!! ??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s reading here and stating her reiki wasn’t gifted. Fair enough and I suffer from mental ill health too. But why can’t you be honest and admit you run a QVC channel?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww that will be a great video about her reiki experience..".cant find the words", "overwhelmed" used about 10 times..."I don't know what to say"....it will be a riveting watch!
Its like everything else (slimming world that she didn’t join, menstral cup, sleep expert and the rest) she’s tried it once so she’s now an expert!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I assume footage they took was term time when s and f at school/nursery.
I'd have expected them to all be playing together when they came home from school/nursery tho, not just p and f watching tv under a blanket ?‍♀

Reactions: 4
Crying in the latest story. Cry me a mother funky river. If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen dully.

Reiki - “this wasn’t gifted, she wanted to gift it to me, but I paid for it” oh turn it in ffs. She found it overwhelming. Not in a bad way. In an overwhelming way ?. Probably in a way in which she had a moment peace and her mind was clear to reflect on the thoughts of how badly her “career” is going down the swanny. That would be quite overwhelming. Because when you’re pottering, writing books ?, editing, parenting, choosing which kindlygifted clothes you want, checking your PO Box for kindly gifted gifts, there’s not much room in a tiny pea brain to reflect.

Rebs you’re a slippery piece of work who has survived on a free wave for way too long. This will catch up on you and by the looks of it, has started. It’s a slippery slope you’re on. You best get your Breton out sharpish.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tattle is the only reason I still follow the Meldrums. There's no way I would continue to watch that car crash if it wasn't for the entertainment that follows on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She probably found it overwhelming and was crying because she paid for it, she couldn’t believe it herself, she has paid for something!!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So which reiki practitioner did she use?
I understand what she's describing it's a common reaction. However, getting herself back to how she used to be would be greatly helped by being honest, sincere and less manipulative in her business. She's created a lot of her own situation and continues to behave appallingly.
On the other hand, the tears came when she read Boden had responded to "so so" many of you.

Reactions: 19
So which reiki practitioner did she use?
I understand what she's describing it's a common reaction. However, getting herself back to how she used to be would be greatly helped by being honest, sincere and less manipulative in her business. She's created a lot of her own situation and continues to behave appallingly.
On the other hand, the tears came when she read Boden had responded to "so so" many of you.
It’s the fact that she so humbly didn’t take a freebie. Congrats Reb you’ve moved up in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yup, everyone is out to get her. Nothing is her fault. She is doing us all a favour just kindly showing whats new out there in the land of boden, next etc? cry me a bloody river.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I can't watch this family as they give me the rage, but like to dip in and out of this thread.

But neither of them have a proper job and there are several bits all on the floor, tag hanging out of one drawer, some fabric the other and it's not shut properly. Why?
There’s always tit lying everywhere in their house. In fact she’s pretty disgusting she hardly washes just gets up throws on some gifted clothes and she’s out the door. Me and my friends were saying that he other night about her she’s actually a midden.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What none of them can grasp is that you wouldn’t have to declare that things are not gifted if you followed the rules to begin with. If you’re trustworthy, people would assume from the lack of disclosure that it wasn’t an AD

Reactions: 12
It’s the fact that she so humbly didn’t take a freebie. Congrats Reb you’ve moved up in the world.
Yep! I’m sure we all have that overwhelming feeling every time we have to pay for holidays, clothes, trips to the cinemas, restaurants, it’s quite overwhelming??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry - I can't work out how she felt about that Reiki? Was she overwhelmed? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Why does she always cut off so sharply?
Where is the Q&A we were promised about "her" book yesterday??
She thinks school drop off, gym and a Reiki session is busy? WTF?
Tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shell be overwhelmed at the thought of promoting a book she knows nothing about and having to bluff through it in real life - not via an Instagram safety net. No delete and block buttons in real life!

Last edited:
OMG. This woman cannot articulate anything. The reiki was...erm...overwhelming.....erm.
I don’t doubt she is going through something but most of it could be solved by her JUST DOING HER BUSINESS OPENLY AND HONESTLY
get it bec????!!!!!!! Bloody hell. Making life harder for herself than it needs to be. What is the problem. Why can’t she just do it?!!

Reactions: 10
Groundhog day yet again. Everything new she tries she claims helps her be more like her old self blah blah blah. The only thing that can help her is to stop being so greedy & dishonest and start putting some effort into her job instead of putting in as little effort as possible and expecting maximum rewards. Also get that husband of yours out of the picture he does nothing but make an arse of himself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.