Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed whatever went on last night...
So has hazology gone then?
I'm a bit gutted to be honest,they were fun on the CLT thread and we agreed with each others points a lot...

Does that mean I'm a meldrum sheep? ??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Disappointed that Lee hasn’t given us an update on what the temperature was at Braemar last night....! Maybe that’s because he had a sniff of gin and blew his cover on tattle last night instead ?

Absolutely ripping the arse out of the music tag thing on Instagram stories. His taste in music is shocking!

Another photo of his young daughters in their swimming gear. On a serious note - Lee please stop posting photos like that. Honesty. You don’t know what creeps are looking at them. It’s completely unnecessary.
The last song on his stories

Leave light on but he plays 1st bit we all make mistakes we lost our way sounds apt.

Fed up bored looking toddler in orange buggy in town.

Reactions: 6
Sneaky wee #Next Official AD in orange buggy shot, just can't help herself!.............Pretty sure the 12 - 18 months tights are not for "S" despite that being what the trip was all about ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sneaky wee #Next Official AD in orange buggy shot, just can't help herself!.............Pretty sure the 12 - 18 months tights are not for "S" despite that being what the trip was all about ?
The baby zen yoyo was gifted therefore another ad not labelled

Reactions: 11
That was one belter of a " meltdown" ma wee chicken nugget. One Aberdeen shopping centre currently closed down due to activation of sprinklers.............or maybe someone failed to acknowledge Mummy's celebrity status ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So lees grasses up some infleuncers to CMA.

Commented negatively on their threads on here.

he stirred the pot telling people on insta go checkout Kelly bees knees thread.

he publicly slated Lisa Ludlow at Gleneagles think that vlogs been deleted.

He's a real snake in the grass.

They playing both sides

They realised trolling here from being positive about them doesnt work.
So they invented hazel who said nothing that surprised me but we never really could tell if she / he really knew them.

They closely monitor the page in insta.

They also reading peoples reports on here

Look at comments on brand pages that may mention them.

They block people for liking other people's comments as that's how I got blocked liking something on Florence and free page.

The degree of censorship
The deleting and blocking
They just be between them constantly online.

I wonder if some of the most loyal sheep are not them with different accounts.

She kept going in about Irish mammy.

I think trolls actually increase their engagement.

They are boring negative paranoid people
They think they being smart

It's really quite sad admitting your a crap parent and your kids out of control.
His directing to Kelly Bees Knees for her expletive rant was what finished me with Lee. He would not accept this against Reb but laughingly told people to view it. Total snake in the grass, wimp, wimp human being. Cannot even call him a man. Would be totally embarrassed if this is how my husband acted and also supported me while declaring suffering from “anxiety”. He must be a laughing stock with his mates.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
why would they not all go swimming and sledging and do the clothes shop tomorrow? Or Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or Friday. 365 days a year. I thought she was all about family time during the weekend. Honestly she does the bare minimum with those kids. Poppy is easy as she will be chucked in a pram to wander round some shops all day.

Reactions: 14
why would they not all go swimming and sledging and do the clothes shop tomorrow? Or Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or Friday. 365 days a year. I thought she was all about family time during the weekend. Honestly she does the bare minimum with those kids. Poppy is easy as she will be chucked in a pram to wander round some shops all day.
I wondered that too. Why does Delboy never take the kids swimming? I’ve never seen her take them. Maybe she does but if she did you can guarantee we would hear about it.

Reactions: 7
I agree. Her mum doesn't seem to work. Her sister is home still. She and Lee don't work. Go out during the week and see your kids on the weekend Reb!

They were in Aberdeen YESTERDAY couldn’t have gone to next then?!

Posts she’s going swimming but doesn’t
Posts she’s baking with F but wasn’t
Posts she’s transparent but isn’t

The one thing she’s consistent with is being inconsistent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wondered that too. Why does Delboy never take the kids swimming? I’ve never seen her take them. Maybe she does but if she did you can guarantee we would hear about it.
Only when there's the potential to post an " inspirational" body confidence swimming cossie/ dodgey " natural" tan shot on the grid ?

• Haha
Why did she not take S with her since she was shopping for new things for her?? They could have had a lovely girlie day out in Aberdeen picking new clothes together and gone for lunch, thats what I do with my girls as they have got older!!

Reactions: 20
Yeah I would have left the youngest two with my husband and headed off with the oldest who needed the clothing. Even though at s’s Age my dd wore anything as long as it was pink or girly she still likes to pick out items herself.

Wait until she’s the same age as my dd and only ever wears jeans leggings and hoodies. She will wear a skirt or pinafore dress but it’s denim or cord and worn with trainers/vans.

Reactions: 4
They were in Aberdeen YESTERDAY couldn’t have gone to next then?!

Posts she’s going swimming but doesn’t
Posts she’s baking with F but wasn’t
Posts she’s transparent but isn’t

The one thing she’s consistent with is being inconsistent
Don’t forget that #next do the £20 delivery! Pat the twit was keen to remind us they do deliver to their postcode ?no need to go to Next at all! Sorry if repeating but still catching up

YES. All I’m thinking is you have poppy with you all week anyway. So why not take the kid you hardly see (at school). I know I would. She’s so weird

Reactions: 16
YES. All I’m thinking is you have poppy with you all week anyway. So why not take the kid you hardly see (at school). I know I would. She’s so weird
She couldn’t have possibly done that, it’s not her shift ? I get that not all activities are age appropriate when you have more than one and big age gaps but they’re a very strange and disconnected family

Reactions: 12
I can not understand why anyone would go shopping on a Saturday if you don't need to. Had she been taking S with her I could understand bug when she has all week at home why go on a Saturday when you can guarantee it will be busy. Also the fact that she complains most of the week how difficult Poppy is blah blah blah and then on a day your older 2 don't have school you spend it with the one you've been moaning about and spent the most time with all week. However we all know this is because she can be stuffed in a buggy and forgotten about while Reb shops.

On another note I think we can see the CMA rules have had an effect on Rebs. I don't think we've seen Reb spend so much on clothes in the last year as we have this week buying jackets from Aldi, shopping in Aberdeen today although not sure if the tights and anything else in Next are being bought with own dolla or has she got giftcard/account money left over from her partnership with them although we will never know because I'm sure in Rebs head if she goes to the shop and is at the till paying no matter what she's using she classes that as she bought it.
I'm still convinced that's why they said they bought the rugs from Dunelm not that I would ever think she would lie to us?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.