Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just watched Lee's ditl vlog offshore working. I highly doubt he had permission from his employers to film it, but that aside it was nice to see him happy. Watching it kind of made me sad and realise how much he has lost since leaving the job eg camaraderie with colleagues etc

Reactions: 5
? Its wacky, it’s craaaazy, it’s outrageouuus, fun house, it’s a whole lotta fun, prizes to be won with freebies to declare, it’s a real crazy show where anything could happen, fun house with the duldruuums, where we make up our own rules, we don’t use our brains “becoss” we don’t want to play the game!! ?

???

It’s MADNESS I’m telling you...no I’m not talking about the CMA rules

??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just caught up with Mrs M snoozefest, sorry instastories.
I don't get why they removed Poppy from the room and took it in "shifts" to be with her.
My daughter is a couple of weeks older than Poppy, she has other siblings and when she wants to play she does "go wild" but I talk to her, say let's be nice and then show her to ask, encourage speech, show her how to play with something or if the others are watching a film I often put her in the middle of my older 2 and say let's watch. She might get up 4 or 5 times but eventually she settles. I don't isolate her because I can't see how she'll learn if she's removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The first 55 posts on this thread are basically people asking Hazology if they can be in the cool girls gang.
?
No wonder it’s on #21 ?

No offence but I’ve seen the party bags Haze....
I’m busy mooching in the forest this weekend so I cant attend your party.
I’m Not about the Ella’s Kitchen snack life.? #Ad #Spon #WhosHazo

Rebecca long ago said she didn’t bring poppy nugget to baby groups because she found them boring.
I know when I posted about it here people weren’t happy with me judging her for that.

Imma still judging ??‍♀

Reactions: 26
The first 55 posts on this thread are basically people asking Hazology if they can be in the cool girls gang.
?
No wonder it’s on #21 ?

No offence but I’ve seen the party bags Haze....
I’m busy mooching in the forest this weekend so I cant attend your party.
I’m Not about the Ella’s Kitchen snack life.? #Ad #Spon #WhosHazo

Rebecca long ago said she didn’t bring poppy nugget to baby groups because she found them boring.
I know when I posted about it here people weren’t happy with me judging her for that.

Imma still judging ??‍♀
I'm judging her for that! Baby groups are boring, of course they are! But they're good for your baby so she should be taking her! I don't understand why she still takes florrie to their music group (when she can be arsed!) She's too old for groups like that, surely they're meant for babies, she must be the oldest one there! Where I live those type of groups stop at about age 3, where the kids start to go to preschool!

Reactions: 8
I imagine poor Poppy is a little 'wild' because she hasn't had an adult sat with her showing her how to play and be gentle. Melds can't just leave her with the older girls and expect them to parent her on such aspects ?‍♀

Reactions: 12
How the heck are we on thread 21.
I expect another dull weekend walking and fire watching.

Reactions: 7
How does hazology know peoples names? ?. Sounds a bit suss. If you know things just post it in here, if you don’t like her then you won’t care if she finds out?

Reactions: 13
Yes and now their profile is limited as to who can see their previous posts ?
A lot of their previous posts in other threads were quite personal so the meldrums would defo know who that person was if they were reading here. If they were that bothered they would’ve just kept to this thread and been vague. Definitely not as it seems ?

Reactions: 6
Just had a bit of a clean up as there was an attempt to derail a new thread :)

Reactions: 26
That’s not their problem with Poppy, unfortunately Poppy has a bit of a temper, and we have witness more than once and bad she is really?and it’s not acceptable, she’s like that because they won’t tell her off, so it’s best they think to remove her form the situation to try and calm her down! I mean I have seen Poppy lift her hand up to try and slap Rebs?! It’s not acceptable am afraid and it’s all their own fault! They home to have more quality time with the kids and it’s seems that they can’t make poppy do whatever they want, and she’s only 18 months or so, imagine when she older! She needs to be sorted really!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just came back to this thread after reading last night and I’m totally confused. Am I missing some posts? Or are people posting elsewhere?

Reactions: 10
I’m totally lost. What has happened with @Hazology. I can’t see any posts now. Awk why does all the good stuff happen when I’m sleeping ?? must not sleep must be more dedicated to tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That’s not their problem with Poppy, unfortunately Poppy has a bit of a temper, and we have witness more than once and bad she is really?and it’s not acceptable, she’s like that because they won’t tell her off, so it’s best they think to remove her form the situation to try and calm her down! I mean I have seen Poppy lift her hand up to try and slap Rebs?! It’s not acceptable am afraid and it’s all their own fault! They home to have more quality time with the kids and it’s seems that they can’t make poppy do whatever they want, and she’s only 18 months or so, imagine when she older! She needs to be sorted really!
My daughters always had a temper. And although slapping isn’t acceptable they don’t know any better. Took a lot of moving her off me, moving her hand, saying no etc. She’s still hard work now at nearly 8 ? But she’s also a kid, and I’m the parent.
I think all parents have a moan or ask their friends for advice when their kids are going through phases. But I hate seeing things like “my child is broken” online for the world to see, and for my child to see in the future.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.