Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing us more bloody snow in stories and looking dressed up so they must be off somewhere.

She's wearing this coat I think so shoukd be labelled ad as next freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A lady called Gail commented on a porky pic on the Chester’s insta page.

Someone was telling wee porkie pies LEE ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And there we have it... a correctly labelled gram ad. Maybe the big dogs sent the wee belter their idiots guide to labelling ads on insta ?

Reactions: 17
The phone-call to the CMA clearly didn’t go in their favour since the latest post is AD because of her outfit

Reactions: 16
Really weird she must adore that jumper

As its onky thing gifted

If she had work something else I guess that pic would have been a rare ad free square.
Unless shes trying to prove they sticking to rules.

Reactions: 6
Well sounds like they're stabbing in the dark at guessing names. They'll never guess me because I comment on both their instas as a lovely faithful sheep ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Did I hear her say 'It's Lee's shift to look after Poppy'

Also stealing your painter and decorators soft drinks is a bit selfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Ana’ (unusual spelling, that’s why it stuck out for me from the list) is the name of someone who comments on the other truthful Mrs m instapage - definitely fishing to try and get people to out themselves. Clever, but not quite enough meldrums!

Reactions: 15
Christ almighty you’d think they were the only people in the world to have ever seen snow the way they are carrying on! ??‍♀ Boring!!!

Haha Lee thinks he’s clever.... not that clever Rodders! Try again!! ??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sounds like they need to get a life... I thought this thread didn’t bother them! ?
Exactly.
It’s water off a ducks back.
They don’t care.
They think we are all pathetic.

And yet they are reading here 24/7
Setting up fake accounts
Trolling the threads
Having random outbursts

Ha!

???

Lee says no one here will ruin them...
Well that’s fine - no one here is trying to ruin them.
They are doing a fine job of destroying their business/integrity themselves!!!!!

Reactions: 24
Sounds like they need to get a life... I thought this thread didn’t bother them! ?
Yes, but she's taken note that the "arty" shots of feet walking in the snow " really annoy some people", that the girlies no longer go swimming, cue swimming with Pat today, and they don't take Poppy enough places............cue toddler appropriate shopping trip to the city, on a Saturday, when it will be " rammed". Cue mahooosive toddler "meltdown" in one shop. Note to self avoid town centre today!
Paid for new season Boden with her own "dolla"? Pull the other one, it's got # kindly gifted bells on, and await swipe up affiliate link! ?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm judging her for that! Baby groups are boring, of course they are! But they're good for your baby so she should be taking her! I don't understand why she still takes florrie to their music group (when she can be arsed!) She's too old for groups like that, surely they're meant for babies, she must be the oldest one there! Where I live those type of groups stop at about age 3, where the kids start to go to preschool!

I hurt a handful of people on here and made them feel mummy guilt because I said she needed to interact with other kids her age and it was selfish avoiding them because Rebecca found them boring. Which rebby admitted doing.
They hadn’t brought their kids to play groups so obviously I was a cow for mentioning it. I mean I am but not on this. ?
Which is weird because on here
(NOT just this thread! These sites in general)
you usually get “my daughter attends 22 play groups a week and runs her own baby yoga retreats every 4th weekend ??‍♀ It’s just how superior we are, silly Rebecca it’s borderline child abuse “
?
Poppy nugget isn’t a dog that needs to be put outside because it’s got to excited, she’s probably just fed up of spending all her time with chicken royal and his belter banter.

Hopefully Casper is a laugh ?

Stay warm tattie’s..... it’s freezing.
You’d loose your penis in this weather :m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, but she's taken note that the "arty" shots of feet walking in the snow " really annoy some people", that the girlies no longer go swimming, cue swimming with Pat today, and they don't take Poppy enough places............cue toddler appropriate shopping trip to the city, on a Saturday, when it will be " rammed". Cue mahooosive toddler "meltdown" in one shop. Note to self avoid town centre today!
Paid for new season Boden with her own "dolla"? Pull the other one and await swipe up affiliate link! ?
I like shopping

I like shopping whole lot less
With kids and double whammy on a sat.
I hate navigating a busy city centre with a pram.
Primark the worst kind if he'll as I get stuck queuing for lift.
Then stuck in lift because people keep pressing the button up and down and I want off at the middle.
I'm sure they will buy lots and have a lovely time.

Why's her stories not listed ad
As her jumper and coats listed. Possibly the boots.

Reactions: 7
My daughters always had a temper. And although slapping isn’t acceptable they don’t know any better. Took a lot of moving her off me, moving her hand, saying no etc. She’s still hard work now at nearly 8 ? But she’s also a kid, and I’m the parent.
I think all parents have a moan or ask their friends for advice when their kids are going through phases. But I hate seeing things like “my child is broken” online for the world to see, and for my child to see in the future.
I’m sorry but I disagree with you in respect of they don’t know any better because they do, otherwise she wouldn’t be doing it would she, she knows right from wrong so much so that when she does it she gets what she wants so she does know what she’s doing, when she can’t wait she has a tantrum and when she doesn’t get away with what she wants she does the same, so I beg to differ. And of course no one is perfect, we all parent in a different way but the goal is the same?

Reactions: 5
Silly prat was at it last night telling individual people to inbox her directly and she would tell them the goss. Then loads of people saying what about me I want to know. So lots of us started saying look if you have anything to say just say it on here stop playing games ?. So she said ok I won’t bother then, unlucky! So she effectively ruined the first 50 posts. Glad that’s been cleared up. Very odd behaviour even if it wasn’t a Meldrum still bizarre behaviour. Can get back to talking about what we are all here for now ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Disappointed that Lee hasn’t given us an update on what the temperature was at Braemar last night....! Maybe that’s because he had a sniff of gin and blew his cover on tattle last night instead ?

Absolutely ripping the arse out of the music tag thing on Instagram stories. His taste in music is shocking!

Another photo of his young daughters in their swimming gear. On a serious note - Lee please stop posting photos like that. Honesty. You don’t know what creeps are looking at them. It’s completely unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.