Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I went to sleep hazology had named a few people she was willing to spill the dirt to. But they used people’s first names.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m totally lost. What has happened with @Hazology. I can’t see any posts now. Awk why does all the good stuff happen when I’m sleeping ?? must not sleep must be more dedicated to tattle
I think it was an attempt to derail the thread. When I click on their username I can still see their post history.
Anyway moving on ?

Reactions: 6

Just watched Lee's ditl vlog offshore working. I highly doubt he had permission from his employers to film it, but that aside it was nice to see him happy. Watching it kind of made me sad and realise how much he has lost since leaving the job eg camaraderie with colleagues etc
He seems so much happier! He really acts like a big child tho.

I think it was an attempt to derail the thread. When I click on their username I can still see their post history.
Anyway moving on ?
Yes it’s back now.. Going to choose to ignore now tho as it’s clearly Lee or some other Meldrum arse licker trying to wind us up

Reactions: 8
Yes it’s back now.. Going to choose to ignore now tho as it’s clearly Lee or some other Meldrum arse licker trying to wind us up
He’s probs to busy giggling like a girl for being caught to post a weather update , come on lee tell the people it snowed in Aberdeenshire and I’m dying to know the temperature in braemar

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Caroline Hirons put a post on you tube last night about the rules "when is an ad not an ad" she says they all received an 18 page document on what the rules mean. Caroline is a beauty expert and I love her, she doesn't like the new rules and explains why, i.e difference between "influncer" and "expert" my point is the Meldrums will have received it but no mention, they would have us believe they have been given no information on how to follow the rules. Maybe that was the advice pat got from his telephone call to CMA - read your pack!

Reactions: 19
Weather shot this morning with the trampoline in it should really have AD on it. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Caroline Hirons put a post on you tube last night about the rules "when is an ad not an ad" she says they all received an 18 page document on what the rules mean. Caroline is a beauty expert and I love her, she doesn't like the new rules and explains why, i.e difference between "influncer" and "expert" my point is the Meldrums will have received it but no mention, they would have us believe they have been given no information on how to follow the rules. Maybe that was the advice pat got from his telephone call to CMA - read your pack!
When she says ‘they’ I wonder if she meant the people who work with Gleam. I doubt the CMA sent packs to every influencer. Same as every driver doesn’t get sent the whole Highway Code. But it’s still up to the driver (or influencer) to read, understand and follow the rules.

They’ve wrote some replies on Kerry conways thread, be a bit harsh if it was lee! Calling Kerry saggy tits ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’ve wrote some replies on Kerry conways thread, be a bit harsh if it was lee! Calling Kerry saggy tits ?
Yes I thought this too. Slagging off other vloggers and being quite nasty about Reb. Even "playing the long game" I couldn't write that about my hubby or colleagues!

I think it’s all been a decoy to look like a tittler but it’s actually not.

Lee’s the only tit he should be concerned about.

They don’t know people’s names.. that was a desperate attempt to try and get people to react by listing some more common first names.

They are desperate to try and find out who the 15 head and Hobbits are that have got them to thread 21 when in truth, it’s their own conduct that’s got them here.

BREAKING NEWS JUST IN
Its another seriously gorgeous snow day in Banchory. A walk in the woods wrapped up in the new Aldi ski jackets is on the cards so they have something to post to the grid without having to use AD.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone have a screenshot of the names hazology listed? For the funnies of course !

Reactions: 2
I can't believe how dull their lives are...even in the the recent vlog reb asks lee, what are you doing today? And He replies nothing....day in day out that is their lives.

They and the children also seem to watch an enormous amount of TV...You can dress it up in instagram speak...'snuggle down and watch SOME movies' but basically your kids are being put in front of the TV for hours on end because you and your unemployed husband are too lazy to leave the house..#adventurer #adventureseeker #dolelife #lazyparent

Reactions: 15
That’s what I thought. I’m not sure it’s any of them but I wouldn’t put it past that pair of neaps. Cackling away in their dungeon at night.
I can’t see their posting history now either when I could before, so something going on. That’s dedication from them if it is! No wonder the kids are acting out and they find it difficult. I can parent 4 all between the ages of 2 and 6 quite easily on my own but that’s because I’m not constantly scrolling through tattle or asking pointless questions on Instagram ?? no wonder Poppy is acting out, she’s looking for attention. You can just imagine them sitting there with their phones all day and night glued to it.
Their surprise 3rd baby announcement video came up on my YouTube this morning and Safiyah said something like mummy can look after me and daddy can look after florrie and the new baby! So it seems they’ve always went with this method of parenting and working it in “shifts” as they say like it’s a chore. Some dream team if you can’t parent all of your children together when there’s 2 parents at home full time!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if the Selldrums monitor their thread on GG as closely as they do this one? Do they ever mention GG on Insta?

Reactions: 2
So lees grasses up some infleuncers to CMA.

Commented negatively on their threads on here.

he stirred the pot telling people on insta go checkout Kelly bees knees thread.

he publicly slated Lisa Ludlow at Gleneagles think that vlogs been deleted.

He's a real snake in the grass.

They playing both sides

They realised trolling here from being positive about them doesnt work.
So they invented hazel who said nothing that surprised me but we never really could tell if she / he really knew them.

They closely monitor the page in insta.

They also reading peoples reports on here

Look at comments on brand pages that may mention them.

They block people for liking other people's comments as that's how I got blocked liking something on Florence and free page.

The degree of censorship
The deleting and blocking
They just be between them constantly online.

I wonder if some of the most loyal sheep are not them with different accounts.

She kept going in about Irish mammy.

I think trolls actually increase their engagement.

They are boring negative paranoid people
They think they being smart

It's really quite sad admitting your a crap parent and your kids out of control.

Reactions: 9
They are so desperate....

And all that fake pretending to be happy and 'living their best life' bullshit must be absolutely exhausting and ironically depression indusing.

They must have family and friends that care about them...why does nobody intervine??

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.