Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Meldrum #22 Everything we do, is a huge duck you.

I know we cannie curse in thread titles but. ??‍♀ Thought I’d throw it in anyway.

It’s 40 posts over, who’s gonna make the thread!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If it’s a horse they have got their work cut out .. imagine them two mucking it out ? ??

Unless get their decorator to sort it out and lady M just rides it ??

Reactions: 1
I've been influenced. lol. I really like that photo book. Wonder if she paid for hers or was it gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yel

Title suggestion. Might be too long, although I’ve already cut a couple of lines out ?

#22 Desperately seeking new content to vlog, Princess Reb demands she MUST have a dog!
Ready for someone to make the new thread! Just had a quick skim and think this is the winner?

Reactions: 3
"poppy is refusing to nap today" what she didn't film was her having a massive tantrum about how poppy is "broken". Stamping her feet because she isn't getting her usual "cuppa" of anxie..tea, while poppy sleeps. I know, let's all go on our billionth walk of the day, that'll bore her to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gemma Brushneen the vlogger has mentioned trolls that others are getting on her latest video tonight, I know she’s meaning Mrs M as she comments on her platforms about it (in support of Mrs M as she aspires to be like her I think) I think she also reads these threads as she knows how awful they are ?‍♀?? I think being in support of Mrs M she’s possibly hoping her sheep are guided over to her channel by Mrs M

Reactions: 1
Photobook May be gorgeous, but how sad that all the photos are probably #ad and have been featured on Insta [emoji849]

Reactions: 5
.....and the advertising of the book has started. Does not look that impressive, could get the similar out of Poundland.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.