Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go with the same omg ur such jealuuussssss h8trzzzzz argument. So boring ???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow.... ive been reading this for quite a while- its surprising how many horrible bitter people there are in the world. Get a grip of your lives, get off the internet bullying a family thats never harmed you and try and find something positive to do. You guys make me laugh, have you ever looked in the mirror or do you avoid it because you know your’e a bunch of pricks? I dont know what your’e trying to achieve because you wont succeed in ruining them. Your’e mum and dads would be disgusted with you!! Absolute disgusting idiots.
Jealous much?
*You’re

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We should pity the wee lamb that's lost their way. The average IQ for the Meldrum superfans won't be very high, they won't understand the deeper issues at work here.

Reactions: 14
I dont give a duck how i have spelt stuff, just quickly wrote it as i have a life just wanted to tell you all whats horrible cold hearted bastards you are!!! Toodle pip.
Seems you spend a lot of your life here since you admitted you've followed for quite a while(y)
Toodle Pip lovely?

Reactions: 15
I dont give a duck how i have spelt stuff, just quickly wrote it as i have a life just wanted to tell you all whats horrible cold hearted bastards you are!!! Toodle pip.
Yet you've said your been reading for a while, so must have as just an exciting life as us then hey?! Why goto the bother to create an account and post a comment if your so busy living your life, ey? Now off you trot, troll

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would be so bored if I had no job and spent every single day pottering in my house and walking in the same woods off my back garden. Mind you if I didn’t work and was at home all day everyday with my husband we would at least tidy up! I manage house work at nights and on weekends but they seem to just have crap lying everywhere, like what are they doing? Boiling Eggs, Making chickpea salads and moaning about their baby? Do they not realise how lucky they are to have 3 beautiful children, some people would give a limb to be able to have 1 child. Really annoys me!!

Reactions: 19
If you dont like them stop stalking and move the duck on!! Its actually weird?
When they stop breaking the law & misleading people maybe ill stop having a look at their public profiles (which you consider stalking), but that’s not happening any time soon

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not half as weird as showing up here with your Meldrum boner ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What has she got to whinge about poppy for? She’s been off in Aberdeen all day?? She has put in the comments that S has been easy for a couple of years but just a week or two ago she was saying how she’s shouty mum as S is not eating meals and leading F astray to misbehave at meal times as well..... so full of shite! She can not keep her story straight and talks utter bollox in every aspect of her life. Looks like she’s got bored with abiding by the CMA rules - not seeing her using the #AD where I expect it to be. Anyone know how much are the fines that CMA can impose? Until the Meldrums feel their blatant flouting of industry rules in their moth-filled wallets they will continue to do it!

Reactions: 16
If you dont like them stop stalking and move the duck on!! Its actually weird?
You’re the weird one coming onto a forum you say you don’t like? Creating an account to swear at people? Calling us horrible people when you don’t know us or anything we have going on or how the lovely Meldrums you adore so much have impacted people’s lives with their lies. You don’t sound so nice yourself. Anyway done with you.. Toodle Pip Karen/Reb

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mrs Meldrum#21 My vanity is giving me anxiety, it’s as ad ad and am losing my sanity?

Reactions: 13
Toodle pip porky

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poppy is such a gorgeous wee toot, in fact all three girls are. It's horrible to hear her moan so much. I get we all need a moan about kids from time to time but Rebecca comes across as totally put out and like they are an inconvenience.

I have a gorgeous baby and would love another one but sadly that seems unlikely. I just wish she would appreciate what she has. She's more concerned about what she doesn't have, that she can't be happy with what she does have ?

Reactions: 15
Stop bullying us! ??? Now be a darl and f**k off!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Yel

Thanks for the reports.

Just ignore trolls and avoid using reactions as even a laugh or an angry face counts as positive and affects the automatic spam controls :)

Reactions: 28
Awae an boil yer heed!
You coming on here throwing insults around makes you a better person because....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.