Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with the weather updates from Rodders?! Bloddy hell man, who do you think you are?! Michael Fish?!
That fire is desperate.
It needs a bucket of coal and about 3 more logs on it! I dunno why they struggle so much to get a fire going - it’s not nuclear fission. ??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lee still hasn't DM'ed me #brokenhearted It's a shame as I have a fantastic recipe for slow cooker pulled pork I could share with him. ???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is with the weather updates from Rodders?! Bloddy hell man, who do you think you are?! Michael Fish?!
That fire is desperate.
It needs a bucket of coal and about 3 more logs on it! I dunno why they struggle so much to get a fire going - it’s not nuclear fission. ??‍♀
He will be promoting the Scottish weather next. You heard it here first!..... Ya wee belter wid we take a look at the wither ootside i day. It’s bloody Barry Baltic, then he does a quick camera shot to Meldrum Mansion, to show his good Wifie and the chicken nuggets all smiling round the fire. A bet yiv nae seen sna like it anywhere else he’d say ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Show me the way to Rubislaw Den Oh"

Day 76255 and half in The Mundanedrums House

Edgey and Pat decide to break free from the villlaaaaaaaage under the pretence of an ALDI trip and attendence at a star studded blagger event in the Big Smoke! ?

Alas Edgey was spotted thumbing a lift on the main West End bus route in an attempt to discover the eluseeeeeve, excluseeeeeve neighbourhood whispered about by her Tattle Gurus the night before! ?
Pat also thought they might be in with a chance of tailing the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of the Sooper Cheeky Wee Belter Chicken McLegend! ?

By the way ,it was no way -7 in Aberdeen City Centre this morning, but I'd have laughed if she'd been caught in a bus and puddle incident whilst posing up complete twatdom!
I see the fire has made a reappearance well done Tittle A- Holes for reminding them it's there ?
The twats are on fire!

Reactions: 4
Another weather update from weatherman meldrum on his instagram ? Bore off, we all have windows and can see what’s going on outside and if we would like to know what happening with the weather in Aberdeenshire we can google it But I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who doesn’t give a monkeys!
Why is it relevant that it’s -15 in Braemar? Might as well be telling us it’s 30°c with a light North Westerly wind in Timbuktu ??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He really isn’t supposed to have been there is he? Can you imagine calling and saying oh yes I’ll come but I’m bringing my husband with me.

Would have been a nice opportunity for her to bond
With local Instagrammers/youtubers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Lee is a blogger now? All the more reason for them to adhere to CMA rules.

Any word on the outcome of little man Lee's call to CMA. I'm assuming they have given the Meldrums a free pass on the law as soon as they heard who they were?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He really isn’t supposed to have been there is he? Can you imagine calling and saying oh yes I’ll come but I’m bringing my husband with me.

Would have been a nice opportunity for her to bond
With local Instagrammers/youtubers.
She has no interest in bonding with other local bloggers, she is a miserable bint with no people skills, happy to stick to her own little bubble, only bothering with others when it benefits her.

Reactions: 14
Question is, who cancelled as well as Phil for the pair of them to get an invite?

Reactions: 6
It's odd lee went

I think pork and telling porky pies
They think they good at that.

Another post on grid moaning about poppy again.

She never moans about flobell..
Least a break her whining about s.

Shouldn't it be labelled ad as the hat us gifted by next.

She's never declared where poppys coat is from.

Reactions: 2
That fire is desperate.
Probably trying to light it on the cheap! ? "not too much coal or too many logs Lee, the stockpiles supposed to last us the year!" ?

Reactions: 5
It's odd lee went

I think pork and telling porky pies
They think they good at that.

Another post on grid moaning about poppy again.

She never moans about flobell..
Least a break her whining about s.

Shouldn't it be labelled ad as the hat us gifted by next.

She's never declared where poppys coat is from.

Probs an cheeky wee Aldi return item?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.