Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Show me the way to Rubislaw Den Oh"

Day 76255 and half in The Mundanedrums House

Edgey and Pat decide to break free from the villlaaaaaaaage under the pretence of an ALDI trip and attendence at a star studded blagger event in the Big Smoke! ?

Alas Edgey was spotted thumbing a lift on the main West End bus route in an attempt to discover the eluseeeeeve, excluseeeeeve neighbourhood whispered about by her Tattle Gurus the night before! ?
Pat also thought they might be in with a chance of tailing the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of the Sooper Cheeky Wee Belter Chicken McLegend! ?

By the way ,it was no way -7 in Aberdeen City Centre this morning, but I'd have laughed if she'd been caught in a bus and puddle incident whilst posing up complete twatdom!
I see the fire has made a reappearance well done Tittle A- Holes for reminding them it's there ?
It was -8 this morning in the central belt so it might’ve been.

Reactions: 1
I've fallen into a meat hole, and I'm veggie. I hope the farmers here have some clout to tell them the industry wasted money on the humdrums.

But this is a much better partnership with the Scottish rugby team. Who is the player on the right? If only I was 20 years younger

Reactions: 9
Well Rebecca you reap what you sow...poppy is never told no so what do you expect? Can’t wait until golden child starts school and you have to say she can’t choose what she wears!

Reactions: 16
It's odd lee went

I think pork and telling porky pies
They think they good at that.

Another post on grid moaning about poppy again.

She never moans about flobell..
Least a break her whining about s.

Shouldn't it be labelled ad as the hat us gifted by next.

She's never declared where poppys coat is from.

Also what difference does it being a weekend make? She’s had ‘pottering days at home this week... why is the weekend such a big thing.?

Reactions: 18
Probably trying to light it on the cheap! ? "not too much coal or too many logs Lee, the stockpiles supposed to last us the year!" ?

I think the comments on the log post is hes being optimistic how long stash will last.
They be better off putting a gas fire in family room and dungeon.
They always cold
They useless at lighting fire.

Poppys coat is old and I'm sure gifted like her hat.

She's labelled no grid squares as ad today yet they are both ad.
Weird shes not shared on the grid actual picture the hotel shared.

Reactions: 1

I think the comments on the log post is hes being optimistic how long stash will last.
They be better off putting a gas fire in family room and dungeon.
They always cold
They useless at lighting fire.

Poppys coat is old and I'm sure gifted like her hat.

She's labelled no grid squares as ad today yet they are both ad.
Weird shes not shared on the grid actual picture the hotel shared.
Speaking as someone who lives in a village that has no gas and who's central heating is powered by the fire...
No, that's not enough wood! ??

Just wondering, maybe locals could answer me, is their heating system likely like mine? Our village has no gas as we are quite far out, so it's old fashioned fires to warm the house up powered by coal or wood, or if you can afford to upgrade the heating it's oil?
If so, no wonder their house is always bloody cold.

Reactions: 4
I've fallen into a meat hole, and I'm veggie. I hope the farmers here have some clout to tell them the industry wasted money on the humdrums.

But this is a much better partnership with the Scottish rugby team. Who is the player on the right? If only I was 20 years younger

Of course it’s a much better partnership with Scottish rugby team. Parents of young farmers, their club tops are rugby style and worn at most agri shows and just day to day in general. Absolute insult what went down at the Chester hotel today. Considering we fly the flag for QMS for a living!! ?

Reactions: 2
Is she having a laugh?!
She finds 3 kids difficult?!

How?!
How?!
How?!

There are 2 fully functioning parents at home 24/7
There are 2 fully functioning grand parents along the street
There is 1 fully functioning grand mother who lives locally

1 child is at school 5 full days a week
1 child is a nursery part time

Neither parent really works
Neither parent has to stick to a work schedule or spend actual allotted time “at work”

Are you having a laugh Rebecca?!!!!

Go away!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Is she having a laugh?!

How?!
How?!
How?!

Neither parent has to stick to a work schedule or spend actual allotted time “at work”

Go away!
Its pathetic Quit whinging. That’s all you hear

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t someone here deleted for not approving the wood pile
Yes haha he put a picture of the log pile on his stories with the question do you like the pile?

Everyone who answered no got blocked ???

I mean how pathetic can you get ???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
u
Well Rebecca you reap what you sow...poppy is never told no so what do you expect? Can’t wait until golden child starts school and you have to say she can’t choose what she wears!
Poppy seems to do whatever she wants and gets away with it too, like when she can’t wait 5 minutes for her food so throws a tantrum and everything on the highchair on the floor??

Reactions: 6
Wow.... ive been reading this for quite a while- its surprising how many horrible bitter people there are in the world. Get a grip of your lives, get off the internet bullying a family thats never harmed you and try and find something positive to do. You guys make me laugh, have you ever looked in the mirror or do you avoid it because you know your a bunch of pricks? I dont know what your trying to achieve because you wont succeed in ruining them. Your mum and dads would be disgusted with you!! Absolute disgusting idiots.
Jealous much?
Jog on Karen

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she having a laugh?!

How?!
How?!
How?!

Go away!
?
what I hear is this when she moans the way she does: ‘I’m a lazy incapable parent just like every other aspect of my life’.
She is far too selfish to be a parent. How they exploit the children is a classic example of me me me. Rebs parents should be ashamed of the daughter they’ve raised.

Reactions: 10
Wow.... ive been reading this for quite a while- its surprising how many horrible bitter people there are in the world. Get a grip of your lives, get off the internet bullying a family thats never harmed you and try and find something positive to do. You guys make me laugh, have you ever looked in the mirror or do you avoid it because you know your’e a bunch of pricks? I dont know what your’e trying to achieve because you wont succeed in ruining them. Your’e mum and dads would be disgusted with you!! Absolute disgusting idiots.
Jealous much?
Bog off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow.... ive been reading this for quite a while- its surprising how many horrible bitter people there are in the world. Get a grip of your lives, get off the internet bullying a family thats never harmed you and try and find something positive to do. You guys make me laugh, have you ever looked in the mirror or do you avoid it because you know your’e a bunch of pricks? I dont know what your’e trying to achieve because you wont succeed in ruining them. Your’e mum and dads would be disgusted with you!! Absolute disgusting idiots.
Jealous much?
Awwww how sweet of you!!! So many compliments!!! Why thanks you!!! And your’e...erm...I mean you welcome ?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.