Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a waste of ad money and time getting those 2 clowns
It’s highly embarrassing too for the industry. Little did they know they had someone promoting vegetarian food there today. Yet another blunder for management arranging this

Reactions: 12
OMG - that latest vlog. Wtf was with her saying “Hi Guyyyysss” then it cutting away? Then Pat the Prat prancing through the forest in his shiny wellies? Tooooo funny.
Then the footage of them in bed. I was actually giggling out loud. He’s MASSIVE. Fabulous comedy value. Thank you, Meldrums!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Go places with pork ? what a line!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mmm school canteen much.

Please can someone tell me about the Lisa kudrow story? I met her a few years ago and she was lovely and happy to be chatted to.

• Haha
Also I have to say I fancy a Scottish holiday this year. Looks absolutely beautiful on that Scottish Quine insta.
My husband is from Peterhead and never really explored Beyond there when visiting.. god bet Mrs m would turn her nose up at that info!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Should this say ad. As she lists a paid for event?
"Show me the way to Rubislaw Den Oh"

Day 76255 and half in The Mundanedrums House

Edgey and Pat decide to break free from the villlaaaaaaaage under the pretence of an ALDI trip and attendence at a star studded blagger event in the Big Smoke! ?

Alas Edgey was spotted thumbing a lift on the main West End bus route in an attempt to discover the eluseeeeeve, excluseeeeeve neighbourhood whispered about by her Tattle Gurus the night before! ?
Pat also thought they might be in with a chance of tailing the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of the Sooper Cheeky Wee Belter Chicken McLegend! ?

By the way ,it was no way -7 in Aberdeen City Centre this morning, but I'd have laughed if she'd been caught in a bus and puddle incident whilst posing up complete twatdom!
I see the fire has made a reappearance well done Tittle A- Holes for reminding them it's there ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Another weather update from weatherman meldrum on his instagram ? Bore off, we all have windows and can see what’s going on outside and if we would like to know what happening with the weather in Aberdeenshire we can google it But I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who doesn’t give a monkeys!

Reactions: 7
I vaguely know Foodie Quine through a mums forum from YEARS ago. She’s lovely. Sadly not gossipy otherwise I’d ask about Pat and Edgy!!

Reactions: 9
It’s highly embarrassing too for the industry. Little did they know they had someone promoting vegetarian food there today. Yet another blunder for management arranging this
But it's not the 1st time they used them

As we all said back then they never go butchers its nearly always aldis.
I know aldis In Wales promotes Welsh meat maybe that's the same in Scotland

In all fairness shes not a vegan or a vegetarian
She does eat meat.
She doesnt care about animal welfare.
She's never claimed 3 nights meat free was to be more healthy either.

Her reason was to save money which strikes me as odd as they can afford to feed themselves.
They reguarly mostly eat beef and fish.
I don't know if the neat free was to gain more followers or fitted into her no spend low spend narrative at the time she announced her new years resolution.

Is she the most famous Scottish vlogger in terms if stats maybe that's why they felt shes wise choice.

On Amy's being mum insta stories she tags Mrs meldrum not sure why.

On one if kate murnane videos she mentioned she hard to contact bra nd re stats. Wonder if brands do monitor engagment after the ad.

Reactions: 5
I can just imagine lee and Reb selling themselves as foodies for this job lee ‘yeah I’m a wee belter at bad boy dippy eggs’ and Reb ‘I’ve made hello fresh at least twice on camera, and I can dissolve Ella’s kitchen frozen veg in dinners too’ ‘let us show you how we smash out a checkpea salad and picnic plate #icancook #vloggafail #meatfreespendfreejanuary #porkandpurchasefestfeb

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Go places with pork ? what a line!
It's better than go to the woods again!
Now lee will think he's Masterchef
Wonder if he described his pork as bad boy

They have nothing going on.
Even sheep will get bored if weather.
We have our own snow.

Reactions: 4
I vaguely know Foodie Quine through a mums forum from YEARS ago. She’s lovely. Sadly not gossipy otherwise I’d ask about Pat and Edgy!!
I know Claire the same way, agree she's lovely and has had some great success with her foodie quine endeavours, been lovely to see! She knows about food, can't see her having much patience for wannabe foodies like the Meldrums and their dippy eggs, check peas and watery curry!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She does eat meat.

Her reason was to save money which strikes me as odd as they can afford to feed themselves.
I don't know if the neat free was to gain more followers or fitted into her no spend low spend narrative at the time she announced her new years resolution.

Is she the most famous Scottish vlogger in terms if stats maybe that's why they felt shes wise choice.

On one if kate murnane videos she mentioned she hard to contact bra nd re stats. Wonder if brands do monitor engagment after the ad.
Just watched the relevant bit back on her 2019 goals and resolutions video and she says that she doesn’t really like meat anyway, only perhaps a bit of steak or spaghetti bolognese?

• Haha

She does eat meat.

Yes I know......but she only does it to get paid, not because she loves the product and supports the industry. Its all false. Any farmer would be up in arms over the use of a vlogger with no insight into an industry promoting their product when all she did was in January and its her goal for this year to eat more vegetarian. It’s ok joe public seeing that as they don’t have a scooby how farm to fork works. Those in the industry do. You’ve to be very careful who you get to promote the product and that goes for any business.

"Show me the way to Rubislaw Den Oh"

Day 76255 and half in The Mundanedrums House

Edgey and Pat decide to break free from the villlaaaaaaaage under the pretence of an ALDI trip and attendence at a star studded blagger event in the Big Smoke! ?

Alas Edgey was spotted thumbing a lift on the main West End bus route in an attempt to discover the eluseeeeeve, excluseeeeeve neighbourhood whispered about by her Tattle Gurus the night before! ?
Pat also thought they might be in with a chance of tailing the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of the Sooper Cheeky Wee Belter Chicken McLegend! ?

By the way ,it was no way -7 in Aberdeen City Centre this morning, but I'd have laughed if she'd been caught in a bus and puddle incident whilst posing up complete twatdom!
I see the fire has made a reappearance well done Tittle A- Holes for reminding them it's there ?
?
Aw shame I did wait in to see if Pat would come knockin (wielding his pork sword) but no...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
?
Aw shame I did wait in to see if Pat would come knockin (wielding his pork sword) but no...
She’s got to watch when she’s posing on the street the way she does that she’s not coming across as trying to pick up some men. Kerb crawling on a Friday morning in Aberdeen west end. ? I’m sure if i we’re to pose like that in the middle of town I’d be carted off to hospital in a straight jacket ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.