Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
???? and we love the m all the more for it! It's not hard. Just LOOK at that beautiful BATHROOM Katie has MrsM? Isn't it lovely? Have you commented on her post yet?? ? Did you know she's thinking on doing her kitchen next and she deserves every gifted bloody tap and tile. You know why? Because she respects the people that have put her where she is, she deserves success. Why? She is professional in her industry, passionate and shows maturity. The people that follow her are the same people you block and delete for no reason, argue with, allow bullying of. She's appreciative, relatable and sincere to these people. She does ads, but chooses wisely, she is consistent, she does not tout tat, she does not treat followers and regulations with disrespect.
Waft in her glory MrsM..... Meanwhile keep flicking through the home improvement brochures and local yellow pages whilst having ASA etc on speed dial..... ?
We need to let Katie know how wonderful we think she is ?

Reactions: 18
See ash Reid has put pic up on her insta of her living room with no ad Or anything. We ALL remember the blooming curtains being gifted. ? why are they still not doing it. I’m mean come on to duck.
Maybe the are stuck with their spelling... it's a long word after all.... AD ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Must be a NE Scotland thing. We were always fed before 12 (pre school) and early supper before 5 I did same when kids younger as they were cranky later on and ate better then for supper, also early days of school would come home starving so would eat early. Now as were so busy with work lucky supper is before 8pm and lunch is whenever you fit it in ?
Way down south here and it’s similar. When kiddo was at nursery they always had lunch around 11.30 so that’s what I did on at home days to keep the consistency and then it follows that you have an early dinner cos oh my god the hunger. S being up at 5 is just one of those things, some kids are early risers and some need to be dragged out of bed

Reactions: 5
Way down south here and it’s similar. When kiddo was at nursery they always had lunch around 11.30 so that’s what I did on at home days to keep the consistency and then it follows that you have an early dinner cos oh my god the hunger. S being up at 5 is just one of those things, some kids are early risers and some need to be dragged out of bed
Eldest was an early riser at 5am or earlier. Other two they just love their beds!

Reactions: 1
We need to let Katie know how wonderful we think she is ?
I did a couple of days ago. She’s so lovely in replying to messages and said simple messages telling her when she’s doing something well mean the world to her. So genuine as well and not once did she call me hun or lovely in a patronising way ?

Reactions: 19
I did a couple of days ago. She’s so lovely in replying to messages and said simple messages telling her when she’s doing something well mean the world to her. So genuine as well and not once did she call me hun or lovely in a patronising way ?
I know she replies to messages or posts on social media in such a flawless elegant lady like way.

Reactions: 13
I know she replies to messages or posts on social media in such a flawless elegant lady like way.
Even the silliest of messages. I commented on how I liked the way her Christmas had the ‘glowy’ look that I can never quite get. It was just a silly comment but she took the time to properly reply. Ok, I confess, I think I’ve got a bit of a Mum crush on Katie ?

Reactions: 24
Must be a NE Scotland thing. We were always fed before 12 (pre school) and early supper before 5 I did same when kids younger as they were cranky later on and ate better then for supper, also early days of school would come home starving so would eat early. Now as were so busy with work lucky supper is before 8pm and lunch is whenever you fit it in ?
? I see! TBH i always fed the children around 5ish Then bath time was 6 and in bed by 7, then my husband and I would eat. Just find the ’Melds’ ( cringe every time they call each othe Melds/Meldrum) ’very very odd.!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why do they do everything so early? S up at 5! Lunch 11.30, dinner often 4.30, seems very odd ??‍♀
Got to get the kids in bed for 6pm so they can light the fire in the dungeon then spend the night liking each other’s posts and uploading stories of pictures of one another where they sit 2 foot away from each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She certainly seems to be one of the few mum vloggers that have integrity, respect and personality. I genuinely wish I could enjoy her content but her voice annoys me and I find her a bit wishy washy...thats not her fault and no reflection on her

Reactions: 8
See ash Reid has put pic up on her insta of her living room with no ad Or anything. We ALL remember the blooming curtains being gifted. ? why are they still not doing it. I’m mean come on to duck.
So disappointed she didn’t have this on Instagram as I watched her room tour on YT and she has it labelled there and includes it within the video very clearly!

Reactions: 2
Rebecca showing her sheep the Usborne books in her stories, gets all the guff in from script re 20 yuuur anniversary of 'that's not my' bla bla bla... I had to lol when she goes "the writer who wrote these books must be worth a fortune"
Will

I agree, I also came to this conclusion after about 3 minutes of internet searching ?

But then why not just state that! She doesn’t need go in to her parents financial affairs but could have said it’s an investment property and we are very very lucky to move in to the house?oh I. Forgot it’s Rebecca Meldrum we are talking about the biggest billy bull shitter on the block

Reactions: 18
my girl was around 6/6.30am which was fine, now it’s the dog that has me up at 5!?

• Haha
We need to all complain about the lot of them, only way it will change is when they start getting fined. Thought Louise was awful putting that...’may hzve’? Wtf? Either you have or you haven’t and which items? CMA need to close that little p**stake!

How/ where do you complain about insta posts not being declared as ad

Reactions: 3
View attachment 5128
@Sarahraven disappointed in your blatant LIES about the murder of the poor chap in this house ....

'Not a gruesome murder' ???? Are you having a laugh? He had his face repeatedly caved in with a cat bowl in the utility room ... Certainly wasn't just one punch .

For you then to say his only mistake was putting the body in a bin in the shed? What planet are you on woman?! When did murder become ok in your mind? ... Very sadistic
Jesus, a mistake is forgetting to put the bin out, not putting your dead dad in the bloody thing then hiding the body ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus, a mistake is forgetting to put the bin out, not putting your dead dad in the bloody thing then hiding the body ffs
Obviously the Cannons didnt like the chap that died. Can’t think why else she would be so callous about a tragic event so close to home.
Horrible woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Oooh where down South? Me too. Like Bournemouth down south ?

"I've taken my makeup of to go to the gym, because I'm not a poser............." Cue mirror selfie
But a full face is required to go to the "civilisation" of the woods ? WTAF o_O:m

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.