Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus - 7 weeks in the wheelie bin.
That’s horrible.
The smell. Urgh. The sight of that. ???
Jesus wept.
Nah, I’d rather have stayed in the “cute starter home” beside the main road.
Aye but reading back the screenshots of our troll she has confirmed it was a new wheelie bin in the house.... What the actual f! ???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They're very suspicious ?

Never sure what to do with these posts, delete them or leave them up? People have quite rightly shown how ridiculous they are.
Personally find it quite funny to see what contrived gems we're treated too...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really ?? Are you sure You know the house and area .....It's stunning. A small development of very exclusive houses. All set in quite large plots. Some young familys there and some older people too. Surrounded by mature woodland and walks. I would definitely live there if had a spare 700 grand ! Its also more exclusive because of it being walking distance to town/village and the school catchment. Where they used to live was a cute starter sort of house, thrown up quickly and no where near the same standard of build ( as anyone local would know ) right on an very busy road. Completely different kettle of fish. You wouldn't want to stay there.
Oh and seeing as you brought it up, the mature woodland won’t stay beautiful for much longer if the Meldrums keep dumping their garden waste in it, just like they did in their old house, on land that didn’t belong to them, rather than creating a compost heap in their own garden or bagging it and taking it to the tip like other normal folk do that care about their surroundings and other people’s property that doesn’t belong to them?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So now we know why they truthfully moved. Her parents wanted them to buy that house. It seemed to come out of the blue and happened so quickly and Lee really didn't seem happy about it all. Well, let's hope the parents are going to pay to heat the blooming place. It's going to be a noose around their necks for many a year.

Reactions: 16
Some items in this video may have been gifted! But what though?!??‍♀

Reactions: 1
Just trying to catch up. I’m so fed up of the lack of ad from a heap of ‘influencers’ seems only a handful doing it right!

Reactions: 9
Rebecca showing her sheep the Usborne books in her stories, gets all the guff in from script re 20 yuuur anniversary of 'that's not my' bla bla bla... I had to lol when she goes "the writer who wrote these books must be worth a fortune"
Will
This is just my opinion on the house situation all public info avail on internet. public Facebook/right move

Parents bought Banchory house for 650,000 in 2014 didn’t sell it when moved to Balerno paid 700,000 sold it for 765,000, sale went through March 2018. So a lot of money to invest, no interest at bank, stock market very dodgy , so best option would be property. Neighbouring house comes up for sale for less than they paid 4 years previous due to house history and downturn in property price. Best investment don’t blame them if this is the case. Anyone can get the land registry for about £15. But I am pretty sure what name will be on them.
I agree, I also came to this conclusion after about 3 minutes of internet searching ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rebecca showing her sheep the Usborne books in her stories, gets all the guff in from script re 20 yuuur anniversary of 'that's not my' bla bla bla... I had to lol when she goes "the writer who wrote these books must be worth a fortune"
Will

I agree, I also came to this conclusion after about 3 minutes of internet searching ?
I assume its several different writers
It's hardly ground-breaking literature
It's the illustrations and textures that make them popular.

She must never pay for books.shes been sent lots for free.
Osbourne must have paid her

Reactions: 9
They’re the most contemptuous bunch going. The gravy train has come to an end so stop resisting.
We need to all complain about the lot of them, only way it will change is when they start getting fined. Thought Louise was awful putting that...’may hzve’? Wtf? Either you have or you haven’t and which items? CMA need to close that little p**stake!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Why do they do everything so early? S up at 5! Lunch 11.30, dinner often 4.30, seems very odd ??‍♀

Reactions: 8
Why do they do everything so early? S up at 5! Lunch 11.30, dinner often 4.30, seems very odd ??‍♀
Must be a NE Scotland thing. We were always fed before 12 (pre school) and early supper before 5 I did same when kids younger as they were cranky later on and ate better then for supper, also early days of school would come home starving so would eat early. Now as were so busy with work lucky supper is before 8pm and lunch is whenever you fit it in ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh and seeing as you brought it up, the mature woodland won’t stay beautiful for much longer if the Meldrums keep dumping their garden waste in it, just like they did in their old house, on land that didn’t belong to them, rather than creating a compost heap in their own garden or bagging it and taking it to the tip like other normal folk do that care about their surroundings and other people’s property that doesn’t belong to them?
Lazy minks ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something that I always found odd about the old house, was when they just fenced in the front bit of grass to put their shed in when they had the garage converted. Normally, although the grass is by the side of their house, on developments like that the front has to remain open plan. Wonder if the old neighbors were a bit peeved about s six foot fence going up.

Reactions: 3
See ash Reid has put pic up on her insta of her living room with no ad Or anything. We ALL remember the blooming curtains being gifted. ? why are they still not doing it. I’m mean come on to duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I loved the 'cute little starter home' I would consider that a forever home for us!!! I know it was a semi, but she always said her neighbours were lovely. I would love to love in that house.

Reactions: 11
It’s just not hard to be honest. Is it? I mean these guys are all managing, no?

View attachment 5142View attachment 5142View attachment 5143View attachment 5144View attachment 5145
???? and we love them all the more for it! It's not hard. Just LOOK at that beautiful BATHROOM Katie has MrsM? Isn't it lovely? Have you commented on her post yet?? ? Did you know she's thinking on doing her kitchen next and she deserves every gifted bloody tap and tile. You know why? Because she respects the people that have put her where she is, she deserves success. Why? She is professional in her industry, passionate and shows maturity. The people that follow her are the same people you block and delete for no reason, argue with, allow bullying of. She's appreciative, relatable and sincere to these people. She does ads, but chooses wisely, she is consistent, she does not tout tat, she does not treat followers and regulations with disrespect.
Waft in her glory MrsM..... Meanwhile keep flicking through the home improvement brochures and local yellow pages whilst having ASA etc on speed dial..... ?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.