Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bore off. Why bother wasting your energy posting here. ‘Cute little starter home’. Find another thread to patronise. If you’re not Mrs M herself i’m definitely getting mother/mother-in-law vibes from the way you write
Cute little starter home. Some houses there were 4/5 bedroomed ones and not cheap where she used to live. Starter home ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone share the link to the cma complaint form please

Reactions: 5
Really ?? Are you sure You know the house and area .....It's stunning. A small development of very exclusive houses. All set in quite large plots. Some young familys there and some older people too. Surrounded by mature woodland and walks. I would definitely live there if had a spare 700 grand ! Its also more exclusive because of it being walking distance to town/village and the school catchment. Where they used to live was a cute starter sort of house, thrown up quickly and no where near the same standard of build ( as anyone local would know ) right on an very busy road. Completely different kettle of fish. You wouldn't want to stay there.
Haha 100% Reb's mum. Been lurking for a good old while "Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)
...guess I haven't been living in the country all my life then......note to self.....I have a village 3 miles away and A large town 18 miles away and there's approx 30 houses in my hamlet" inchmarlo then ??? even the same petulance ?? ... I think I'd have avoided the shame of Tattle were it my child running a business so unscrupulously ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor Poppy has another cold. Do they not realise how bloody cold she is getting being dragged along on those freezing cold walks. They are moving, walking etc but she is static and obviously bloody frozen. Can't even warm up in murder mansions cos even Reb was wearing her jumper in bed so the house is obviously cold.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Reb’s mum ?
Definitely the Mum going by the old posts it’s exactly the same patter Honeybun was coming away with months ago, who was confirmed to be someone from their camp!

Almost identical past comments from both accounts.

Reactions: 18
How dare she post that you tube day in the life without properly declaring the adverts, in the shape of all those gifted items. CMA are going to be getting another load of Meldrum complaints tonight. How dare she think she is above the rules again. She is such an arrogant cow.

Reactions: 15
Definitely the Mum going by the old posts it’s exactly the same patter Honeybun was coming away with months ago, who was confirmed to be someone from their camp!

They’re such a bunch of sheltered tories with no concept of hardship. You do realise your daughter was born into privilege and is manipulating the vulnerable to sustain an undeserved lifestyle?

Reactions: 19

And saying Pat had flats in banchory that he made a killing on. Yeah ok ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cute starter home. It had four bloody bedrooms. A four bedroomed house is most definitely NOT a starter home. A starter home is a two bedroom terrace and then people move to a 3 bed and then a 4 bed. It was a far nicer house than this godforsaken place they are now living in. Maybe for an old couple like her Mum and Dad it might be nice but not for a pair of 30 year olds with small children. Its quite obviously a cold place cos poor Poppy has been ill ever since they moved in. It will cost a fortune to heat. It's full of old fashioned wood and whoever designed it must have been drunk.

• Haha
Really ?? Are you sure You know the house and area .....It's stunning. A small development of very exclusive houses. All set in quite large plots. Some young familys there and some older people too. Surrounded by mature woodland and walks. I would definitely live there if had a spare 700 grand ! Its also more exclusive because of it being walking distance to town/village and the school catchment. Where they used to live was a cute starter sort of house, thrown up quickly and no where near the same standard of build ( as anyone local would know ) right on an very busy road. Completely different kettle of fish. You wouldn't want to stay there.
Wow you're back again? I've just been through your profile and every post Of yours is defending the Meldrums and arguing with us ... Why are you here? What is your purpose? What are you bringing to this thread?

Last edited:
I have a ree
Cute little starter home. Some houses there were 4/5 bedroomed ones and not cheap where she used to live. Starter home ?
It was a small development of social housing within a luxury development, loads round Aberdeenshire. It was a lovely, roomy, well designed home fit for a growing family. Starter home my arse!

Reactions: 14
Poor Poppy has another cold. Do they not realise how bloody cold she is getting being dragged along on those freezing cold walks. They are moving, walking etc but she is static and obviously bloody frozen. Can't even warm up in murder mansions cos even Reb was wearing her jumper in bed so the house is obviously cold.
The hats from next are obviously tit at keeping a child cosy ?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Cute starter home. It had four bloody bedrooms. A four bedroomed house is most definitely NOT a starter home. A starter home is a two bedroom terrace and then people move to a 3 bed and then a 4 bed. It was a far nicer house than this godforsaken place they are now living in. Maybe for an old couple like her Mum and Dad it might be nice but not for a pair of 30 year olds with small children. Its quite obviously a cold place cos poor Poppy has been ill ever since they moved in. It will cost a fortune to heat. It's full of old fashioned wood and whoever designed it must have been drunk.
Say what you feel ???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20190131_201341_com.android.chrome.jpg

@Sarahraven disappointed in your blatant LIES about the murder of the poor chap in this house ....

'Not a gruesome murder' ???? Are you having a laugh? He had his face repeatedly caved in with a cat bowl in the utility room ... Certainly wasn't just one punch .

For you then to say his only mistake was putting the body in a bin in the shed? What planet are you on woman?! When did murder become ok in your mind? ... Very sadistic

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.