Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you just imagine the guy in the CMA office taking the call?

Pat: Hello is this the CMA?
Operator: Yes, how can I help?
Pat: This is Lee Meldrum here
Operator: Sorry, who?

????
Operator: You mean, BARRY BIG BAWS!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Will have a look. She looks very cute. I think I have seen her somewhere with Christmas eyebrows?!?

Reactions: 2
Just skipped through the latest vlog. If you are eating I suggest you don't watch the end. Nobody needs to see them in their bed ?
But then we wouldn't hear the persistent girning about " What's a full night's sleep?"

Must be hard keeping going when a full day of full-time mooching/ pottering/ walking/ workouts is lined up! Guess you could always catch 40 winks in the "soft office" # no idea of real life ?

Nice to see the strappy " come hither" jarmies are back. Old Dippy Boy must be well and truly of the hook ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really ?? Are you sure You know the house and area .....It's stunning. A small development of very exclusive houses. All set in quite large plots. Some young familys there and some older people too. Surrounded by mature woodland and walks. I would definitely live there if had a spare 700 grand ! Its also more exclusive because of it being walking distance to town/village and the school catchment. Where they used to live was a cute starter sort of house, thrown up quickly and no where near the same standard of build ( as anyone local would know ) right on an very busy road. Completely different kettle of fish. You wouldn't want to stay there.
Hi Rebecca!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So in the video, there is florrie’s top, poppy’s Snowsuit & a whole section about using (one of the gifted) printer(s). Not labelled ad. In comments “some items may be gifted” wtf is with the “may”. They are. Declare it

• Angry
Reactions: 20
About this. At the time it was not declared as an Ad. She has changed it since.
Same Florrie top as in the vlog so take it blog marked ad? Interesting mum poses for the photos but it was Dad doing the actual baking and playing with Florrie making her laugh. Quite sad she's portrayed it otherwise. Didn't watch to the end. Don't want to see them in bed, thank you ?

Really ?? Are you sure You know the house and area .....It's stunning. A small development of very exclusive houses. All set in quite large plots. Some young familys there and some older people too. Surrounded by mature woodland and walks. I would definitely live there if had a spare 700 grand ! Its also more exclusive because of it being walking distance to town/village and the school catchment. Where they used to live was a cute starter sort of house, thrown up quickly and no where near the same standard of build ( as anyone local would know ) right on an very busy road. Completely different kettle of fish. You wouldn't want to stay there.
Reb’s mum ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So in the video, there is florrie’s top, poppy’s Snowsuit & a whole section about using (one of the gifted) printer(s). Not labelled ad. In comments “some items may be gifted” wtf is with the “may”. They are. Declare it
I didn't watch all the way through, that's appalling blatent ignoring regs. ?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The new house looks cold, damp & a very odd shape, the grounds are not fantastic either all over the place up,down too open. The old house looked fantastic for a family. I’d only love to live in a house like it

If the meldrums don’t like putting Ad on every post, surely they could just make more effort to not include gifted items in their posts. Go and buy Poppy another snowsuit (or put her in a hand-me-down one from one of her sisters). Move gifted stuff out of shot. It’s not hard, surely. Trying to bend the rules and cry to the CMA just seems very unprofessional. Looking forward to their update on that though.

Oh bore off. Why bother wasting your energy posting here. ‘Cute little starter home’. Find another thread to patronise. If you’re not Mrs M herself i’m definitely getting mother/mother-in-law vibes from the way you write

Reactions: 24
Hello CMA, it's Lee Meldrum here
Having trouble with the new rules, they're not very clear,
Declaring all as an ad is going too far,
Do you not know who we are?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s with the random “Hi Guyyssss bit from her office about 3 mins in? And Lee saying “I’m pretty massive now” whilst lying in bed ??

• Haha
  • Wow

“Cute starter” could you be any more patronising? You do realise that home isn’t within most people’s reach, especially in this economic climate. Folk are living in poverty and renting their entire lives because they can’t even afford a deposit.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Some items in this video “may” have been gifted!! Same bullshit line Pentland is trying to spin.

Reactions: 12
I would rather use my spare 700k to buy a house no one had been murdered in.
But I’m fussy like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.