Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google murder in Banchory and it comes up a man killed his father in the utility room and put him in the shed for weeks ? ?
Put him in the wheelie bin in the shed???

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I will place my bet now that they are planning to open a business in Banchory - that’s why she’s taking all the AD revenue she can get and Lee is acting smug because he knows they have something lined up!
Actually one of them asked what (if anything) was going in to one of the empty high street shops a few months ago and it stuck in my memory because it seemed like a bit of an odd thing to ask at the time...

Reactions: 1
What could they possibly open?!

Unless they open a cafe or something?!

Rebecca has no skills/interest/hobbies. Zilch.nada.

Nah I don’t think they are opening a business.
Imagine the menu:

Dippy Eggs with soldiers
Checkpea Salad
Picnic Plate
Nana’s Macaroni
Florries caramel shortbread

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Totally agree.

I don't get happy vibes

It's so dark and and depressing

It's going to affect your mood

The house was their downfall

No amount of happy act makes me believe they happy.

She's always cold

She won't be impressed lee filmed her sleeping thats a breech of trust.
Lol fine for him to do it to safiyah tho hey?! ?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I'm fairly new to Instagram. I'm mainly a youtube watcher. Can someone tell me how to stop the stories from flicking by so fast. lol. If someone does a page of writing, I have to keep flicking backwards to try to read it. Is there a way to stop it from flicking forward please? Im on a laptop. Clicking on it to stop doesn't work. To be honest, I'm really not loving insta stories. tia

Reactions: 2
Does anybody else listen to loose lips podcast with Luissa Zissman and Anna Williamson? Just listening to Monday’s and I swear I think rebecca has sent in that message and amended it to not give away that it’s her ??. Maybe wrong, maybe right....I like to think it is anyway lol

See pat deleted my comment on Instagram big girls blouse so you are not allowed to comment your opinion and I wasn’t nasty

Anybody know why I can’t comment on YouTube, I can only give edgy a ?? Or ?? Which is mostly a ??
Is it on the latest video? I just checked and I can comment, I'm not subscribed to her either. Maybe log out of YouTube and log in again to see if that helps.

duck me in the arse with no lube hard she's #12 in sensory and therapeutic Gardens?! Mess.
But she's not promoting it to her followers and it won't promote itself. Something up. We know it's only her name to it but why is it not being promoted? She must be contractually obliged to get those pre order numbers and there's no effort? I think it may be pulled yet if its not already.

There once was a woman and man
Who were on a month's spending ban
They just couldn't have it
So they both said fack it
And went for another spray tan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.