Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's already said she's working with f and f soon in an insta story. I for one can't wait to order the new book and leave an honest out of her hands review.
On amazon you don't have to purchase an item to leave a review... I've done it before for an item that was bought as a gift for me. It doesn't say verified next to it, but review is there for all to see.... Reviews will be an interesting read for mummy and me !!!!!

Reactions: 9
Tesco scrap 9k jobs this week
On top of loss online business
They announced school uniform going this week.

But gift and work with these idiots

Christ On a bike

I'm off to asda or sainsburys

Reactions: 23
Maybe a second hand shop to sell all the #gifted items ?
What could they possibly open?!

Unless they open a cafe or something?!

Rebecca has no skills/interest/hobbies. Zilch.nada.

Nah I don’t think they are opening a business.

Reactions: 6
On amazon you don't have to purchase an item to leave a review... I've done it before for an item that was bought as a gift for me. It doesn't say verified next to it, but review is there for all to see.... Reviews will be an interesting read for mummy and me !!!!!
She can scrub off reviews if they aren't verified, publishers do it all the time espically with social media people.

Buy it, write an honest review and retun it for free. Then she can't delete your review

Reactions: 17
She can scrub off reviews if they aren't verified, publishers do it all the time espically with social media people.

Buy it, write an honest review and retun it for free. Then she can't delete your review
Oh I didn't realise that.. Makes sense...I'll be placing my pre- order right now because I'm not missing out on leaving my review ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's weirder is the same day 22nd jan reb gains 1300 followers. Lee loses 1600

Im sure his mass delete was before 22nd

Some weird things happening on insta

Rebs still gaining insta followers

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Loss of 14 you tube in 48 hours

12 in sensory gardens

Somethings not quite right.
I’m one of 14 (y) not that they’ll be bothered. Plenty of other people still subscribing and it’s one less person for her not to reply to...

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she is struggling to settle in that house. I believe her when she says she has had issues with the darken the past, and there is something ominous about darkness. So if that sort of thing triggers your fear I do wonder how she feels being in that house with its history. If you’re feeling spooked in your own home that could give you feelings of anxiety. On top of all the other things that have gone wrong and the financial uncertainty.

She must surely miss that beautiful light, open, airy home that made everything look so good on vlogs and insta!

Reactions: 16
How does lee lose 1654 in 1 day?

That was the day he returned to Instagram after his 2 weeks away (while he was locked in the shed after going out on the skite at New Year...!)
He must have gone wild deleting followers that day....??‍♀

Reactions: 5
He dissapeared start jan
Returned 14th jan

So what happened to both 22nd jan have such huge change in followers

Reactions: 2
That was the day he returned to Instagram after his 2 weeks away (while he was locked in the shed after going out on the skite at New Year...!)
He must have gone wild deleting followers that day....??‍♀
Must of been doing all the deleting to pass the time during his solitary confinement ?‍♂

Reactions: 4
How does lee lose 1654 in 1 day?

Wasn't that the day he had the strop and deleted loads of followers then told us all he's done with insta and working 'behind the scenes' ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.