Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for worrying anyone on here. I’ve spoken to a nurse and am feeling a bit better. Again I’m really sorry for posting my problems here and worrying people I was just desperate xxx
Please don’t apologise! I think we’re all just glad you’re ok. And honestly, if you ever need to talk please feel free to send a message ??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry for worrying anyone on here. I’ve spoken to a nurse and am feeling a bit better. Again I’m really sorry for posting my problems here and worrying people I was just desperate xxx
Never apologise. ?
Glad you’re feeling a bit better.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whenever i see her i just want to tell her to use a good conditioner her hairs so dry.

Shes not popular at all in Banchory! Infact people she thinks are her friends say the worst things!
is It just her or the pair of them? I imagine they are very judgemental and think people should be grateful to be around them. I imagine they ask for lots of freebies!

Reactions: 9
Thank you for the update FitiverMin...I was thinking about you and hoping you were ok.x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
looking at the kissing photo there isn't a kid in the pushchair there's no legs and they don't actually look like their kissing. She has an arm up and he is clearly trying to control the drone it just screams sad.

Reactions: 2
So rebs latest instagram picture...gifted jackets and pushchair...why is it not labelled AD...or is she not doing that anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Before I catch up I just wanted to reach out to @fitevermin I’m not sure if you’ve posted again. But I hope you’ve been able to talk to someone you trust.
I’m sorry you’re going through this.
And I’m sorry to read of other people’s experiences as well. Mental illness may not discriminate but if you’re less fortunate and don’t have the money for things like private therapy, a gym membership or even a good support network close by.
Thinking of you all.
Thank you for this and I have managed to speak to a mental health professional who has helped me through this crisis. Private therapy is looking like the only way but it’s going to break my already depleted bank for sure. It means a lot that folk here have been thinking of me; vile trolls we definitely aren’t x

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thank you for this and I have managed to speak to a mental health professional who has helped me through this crisis. Private therapy is looking like the only way but it’s going to break my already depleted bank for sure. It means a lot that folk here have been thinking of me; vile trolls we definitely aren’t x
Big hugs ❤?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How boring is it that she’s doing her brows on insta stories again? Someone called it earlier - The brow kit is the only item in her make up bag she actually paid for with own dolla! ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So rebs latest instagram picture...gifted jackets and pushchair...why is it not labelled AD...or is she not doing that anymore?
To be fair, you can hardly make them out so I doubt it would be worth it labelling it an ad. Probably why they have set this picture up in this way in the first place.

Reactions: 12
@FitiverMin So glad youve spoken to someone and they were helpful. Good luck and best wishes x

Also don't ever apologise for reaching out, you did the right thing by sharing your feelings

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know they describe banachory as village

I take its a small town

And everyone knows every one

That must be hard to avoid them at the local schools/groups and supermarkets.

I would be sad if I thourght my community disliked me or had low opinion of me.

They always make out they have so many freinds locally

They seem fairly insular
They wanted to live outside if town
They avoid groups
They seldom go anywhere but the woods
Shes said a few times she doesn't bother with school mum's.
Are any instamums really liked by the "locals"? The few that are local to me are mocked whilst they swan about on school runs chatting into a camera whilst their kids scoot into the back of other parents or run into the road unnoticed. One, who ironically coins herself as "honest and raw" is disliked due to portraying a completely different life to their reality.

The above poses the interesting question, why did they choose to become an instamum/vlogger? The desire to be liked and accepted? To adopt a whole new persona? To be a local celebrity? Narcissistic tendencies? Free stuff? To feel important? To pretend that they have a real job? Boredom? I personally feel that very few have genuine honorable reasons despite their insistence on wanting to share their parenting journey with you. Their lives and dramas are scripted and swayed by the latest trends and topics alongside the endless search for that lucrative niche. ?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just sifting through Reb’s stories and she isn’t tagging the gym as #AD gym membership has been given to me for free by The Unit in every shot. Are they just being deliberately defiant to wind us up, or are they really that thick?! They do realise that they’re being watched and reported every time they don’t declare, don’t they?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.