Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she doesn’t go to the ladies group PT session today because she “can’t be bothered”.....
Not because she would actually have to pay for it, seeing as Ramminator is away and her sessions with him are obviously freebies....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just a thought since we all on here have something in common (we're not dicks)
but thought we could set up a private FB group and so any personal chat or if someone is feeling down etc it can go on there? or just any general life chats.
if it goes well we could have a christmas party.

might be weird- most like the anonyminity here so feel free to tell me to bugger off

Reactions: 17
I had just assumed it was Postman Pat. I think he really looks like him. Especially with the glasses!! ???, I've provided photos... the one with the parcels is Lee picking up their Hello Fresh boxes!! ??? and Jess is the one who shat in the bath!
Ha ha you're right he also looks like Postman Pat minus Jess though as the kitten got returned ?

Reactions: 6
Call me a spunk bubble, but some of her recent chatty stories (anxiety ones aside) are more reminiscent of what she used to be like. I wonder if she’s making more of an effort to make some non-ad posts.

Reactions: 2
I've been kinda quiet lately and not really keeping up to date with the thread. The mental health chat is a bit close to home for me so I've skipped some pages. However I read the posts from @FitiverMin and the others struggling with their own personal situations and I just can't go about the rest of my day without saying anything. I hope everybody gets the help they need, talk to someone they need to and get through this all one step at a time. ❤❤

Reactions: 17
so she doesn’t go to the ladies group PT session today because she “can’t be bothered”.....
Not because she would actually have to pay for it, seeing as Ramminator is away and her sessions with him are obviously freebies....
And mix with the plebs?remember, she’s not a people person?

Reactions: 13
Whenever i see her i just want to tell her to use a good conditioner her hairs so dry.

Shes not popular at all in Banchory! Infact people she thinks are her friends say the worst things!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Just a thought since we all on here have something in common (we're not dicks)
but thought we could set up a private FB group and so any personal chat or if someone is feeling down etc it can go on there? or just any general life chats.
if it goes well we could have a christmas party.

might be weird- most like the anonyminity here so feel free to tell me to bugger off
Yes! Would love that! ? xx

Reactions: 7
any one else think we are seeing alot less of the house in stories......even Lee's story of poppy dancing he was very careful that hr didnt get any of the kitchen in is this to avoid the #ad and she's only doing stories from her dressing table

• Haha
Reactions: 13
any one else think we are seeing alot less of the house in stories......even Lee's story of poppy dancing he was very careful that hr didnt get any of the kitchen in is this to avoid the #ad and she's only doing stories from her dressing table
Of course ??

Reactions: 9
Also wanted to say that I hope @FitiverMin and everyone else struggling with their mental health is able to get the support they need. Sending lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe it’s been #gifted?

As if she was going to go to the women’s group PT session! (That’s also free for members to go to) It would mean she’d have to interact with people there she can’t be mixing with us mere mortals ?

Whenever i see her i just want to tell her to use a good conditioner her hairs so dry.

Shes not popular at all in Banchory! Infact people she thinks are her friends say the worst things!
No wonder she doesn’t go anywhere, surprised she still has any friends left to be honest! She’s the most self-centered and stuck up person I’ve come across and yes her hair is like straw it’s so dry it’s snapping off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Maybe you could kindly "gift" her some ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.