Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will do that thanks!
awesome just seen the posts and the stories!
you want to pace it so you have enough material to keep it up. but saying that, knowing the meldrums you will have plenty of material to post !!! :D:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
any one else think we are seeing alot less of the house in stories......even Lee's story of poppy dancing he was very careful that hr didnt get any of the kitchen in is this to avoid the #ad and she's only doing stories from her dressing table
Also her clothing has changed a lot.

Today's pink jumper I think
That floral top she had I'm last night to advertise skin care on stories.
Wore the boden top 2 days in a row

The fake Barbour
Pink marshmallow
Or fluffy next parker not worn as all gifted.

Showing a story from poppys bedroom

They being very selective like Lee said they been examining their house and working out what's for free.

Why would people think she looks ill.
She's so attention seeking
Why so much makeup for woods and naybe Tesco.

As for organising cupboard with plastic boxes ground-breaking stuff.

Has she found time to reply to vlog comments yet

Can't be arsed to meet group
She's so sociable
She has no clue what each machines called or what shes doing.

Rami is away for the week.
She's no team player mate
She also lacks motivation to do stuff or see things through.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely disgusting that they are all talking about mental health on their platforms to many of their viewers when they have no idea what they’re talking about or most don’t have any real experience with the issue. I have read the brief from channel mum and it seems they are all going on about anxiety and it’s the ‘topic of the moment’. Channel mum are treading on very ? thin ice here, working in mental health this is not something these under qualified insta huns should be waffling on about without a disclaimer
Silent lurker here. I felt compelled to post after it all clicked into place - I was wondering why I had seen a sudden increase in instamums posting about anxiety and their "secret struggles". Call me a cynic, but it all seemed a bit odd, especially those that vacantly seem to reel out anxiety symptoms as if directly read out from the NHS website. I'm in agreement with the above, mental health is a very serious and delicate subject and some of the things I have seen has left a very bad taste in my mouth, even more so when their sheeplettes hail them heroes for speaking out and being "sooooooo real and honest", when really it's just scripted bullshit. Irresponsible and immoral.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Long time lurker here wasn’t going to post but can resist after watching sister vid

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Possibly, someone in here did elude to him having been made redundant rather than giving up through choice. But why would he not have looked for some thing else? It doesn't add up though, the wonderful Meldrums 2nd channel just being cut when it would have been a good earner. I just think she cannot be assed anymore.
But what else can he do? From what I have picked up on here his offshore job wasn't highly skilled but maybe I am wrong about that? He doesn't appear to be very academic so not sure what he could retrain as. That leaves some sort of manuaual or unskilled labour which I don't think would suit Rebs aesthetic at all. No disrespet to anyone working in a manual role but she does likes to portray the family as a cut above the rest of us. Some sort of work around golf has also be mentioned but given some of his dubious online behavior I don't think working with kids is an option. Also he does seem a fair weather golfer, I appreciate the weather isn't great at this time of year in Aberdeenshire and that his golf course may be closed but he never mentions going to the driving range for himself, just as a photo op with Florrie in her party dress.

At fifteen I'm sure Rebecca was very conscious her image, thrilled at having an older boyfriend with a car, she no doubt thought it made her seem 'edgy' and wordly compared to her friends. At fifteen Lee was an asset. Now he must seem more like a liability. At fifteen her peer group probably envied her, I doubt if they do now.

Reactions: 16
Just pointing out the obvious here, but look how well these companies have done now out of the new CMA / ASA laws.

Previously reb would be advertising for maybe one square on insta and they would get payment and that would be that.

Now though she has to declare it every time... Look how many tags and mentions they must be getting now ...particularly oak furniture land who gifted all the furniture that's in just about every room. They've more than got a good deal there! I think it's hilarious...

However sadly we'll probably see reb and other insta mums getting a lot more gifted items with these new rules ... Companies are gonna do great out of it !! ??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Silent lurker here. I felt compelled to post after it all clicked into place - I was wondering why I had seen a sudden increase in instamums posting about anxiety and their "secret struggles". Call me a cynic, but it all seemed a bit odd, especially those that vacantly seem to reel out anxiety symptoms as if directly read out from the NHS website. I'm in agreement with the above, mental health is a very serious and delicate subject and some of the things I have seen has left a very bad taste in my mouth, even more so when their sheeplettes hail them heroes for speaking out and being "sooooooo real and honest", when really it's just scripted bullshit. Irresponsible and immoral.
This!!!! ?????

Reactions: 4
Whenever i see her i just want to tell her to use a good conditioner her hairs so dry.

Shes not popular at all in Banchory! Infact people she thinks are her friends say the worst things!
That's kind of a shame i think, her friends should at least be honest with her! I don't like her, but I wouldn't pretend to be her friend and then hate on her behind her back.

I have heard that they are both super unpopular in banchory - I have a friend who takes her kids to the same music play group on a Friday and they all hate that Pats phone is constantly out and she's always looking to make sure her kids are not in whatever they then post online.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
so she doesn’t go to the ladies group PT session today because she “can’t be bothered”.....
Not because she would actually have to pay for it, seeing as Ramminator is away and her sessions with him are obviously freebies....
And so it begins.......... goodbye fitness regime

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whenever i see her i just want to tell her to use a good conditioner her hairs so dry.

Shes not popular at all in Banchory! Infact people she thinks are her friends say the worst things!
@Hazology can you arrange a coffee meet up - we NEED to hear these stories ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And so it begins.......... goodbye fitness regime
That’s exactly what I thought. Also found it funny when she called him “my PT” and did t say “Rami is away on holiday” ???

That's kind of a shame i think, her friends should at least be honest with her! I don't like her, but I wouldn't pretend to be her friend and then hate on her behind her back.

I have heard that they are both super unpopular in banchory - I have a friend who takes her kids to the same music play group on a Friday and they all hate that Pats phone is constantly out and she's always looking to make sure her kids are not in whatever they then post online.
That must be genuine worry for locals at groups or school being captured.

Do they both attend group or just pat.

Dident they do 2 or 3groups

We said She needed to do more with poppy here

Then she went to groups but moaned her chums were not there.
It was too busy and stressful

We saw in polish vloggers footage
Even at magical disney parade pat was glued to his phone.

Surely sheep are bored of gym and walks.

I take my baby to a music class
We not allowed our phones out.

Is it more of at toddler group

Reactions: 6
I take my baby to a music class
We not allowed our phones out.

Is it more of at toddler group
This particular group is fairly casual, for all ages, phones are allowed. And I believe it's Lee that is there more often than Rebecca.

Reactions: 3

What is that saying?.........." keep your friends close but your enemies closer" .......... maybe she thinks they know too much about her to release them from her inner circle??!!! I get the distinct impression that Mrs M would be the braggy one on the group WhatsApp chat!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.