Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The point about Stef was, since Lee has been so involved with his daft cheesing, loud exclaiming "WHAT A BEAUTY" and other such nonsense. Has made me want to claw my eyes out. Him combined with the non stop selling and treatment of Safiyah was the end for me. And posting a few cuddling up pics of her on Instagram with Mrs meldrum, isn't enough to pull the wool over your eyes that they are nice to her, when you see Florries treatment of her going undisciplined on the vlogs.
The point about Stef was, since Lee has been so involved with his daft cheesing, loud exclaiming "WHAT A BEAUTY" and other such nonsense. Has made me want to claw my eyes out. Him combined with the non stop selling and treatment of Safiyah was the end for me. And posting a few cuddling up pics of her on Instagram with Mrs meldrum, isn't enough to pull the wool over your eyes that they are nice to her, when you see Florries treatment of her going undisciplined on the vlogs.
Is hope that the grandparents are nice to S. Since S looks like her paternal grandmother I’d hope she’d take her under her wing and stand up for her. Rebs mums looks a very nice lady with manners and quite shy looking too. S reminds me of her gran in many ways.

Reactions: 1
Florrie can do no wrong, Florrie will be a Boden/ Joules/ Next model if we get our way. No Florrie is turning into a right little tit that's going to make your life hell shortly!

Reactions: 2
I want the companies to know I would never actually buy anything she advertises for, all because she's advertising it!! I am that petty!! Last year I did buy those metal key baby toys that Poppy had, but since then she's just a brand machine that's malfunctioning!
I feel like telling joules (since been purchasing their stuff since they began before their shops) to not give her anything as she’d bring the name down. Joules need more country orientated people who are from the ‘real’ country and not just pretend to be from the country. I meant not to purchase their stuff but to promote it. They need the right person and Mrs M sadly isn’t it. They need someone like Pip Armstrong the country vlogger Now she’s got class

Last edited:
I feel like telling joules (since been purchasing their stuff since they began before their shops) to not give her anything as she’d bring the name down. Joules need more country orientated people who are from the ‘real’ country and not just pretend to be from the country. I meant not to purchase their stuff but to promote it. They need the right person and Mrs M sadly isn’t it. They need someone like Pip Armstrong the country vlogger Now she’s got class
She probably wouldn't put up her own discount code for " the lovlies" without admitting it put cash in HER pocket for every sheep led purchase !

Ha, ha, vlog only went up early because they're all at it...........Matalan over kill anyone ? But of course Edgy Reb is the original and best ?

Not sure where you live, or How much knowledge of Scotland you have but she definately lives in the country. I live in a nearby village/hamlet and this area is very unpopulated and pretty remote to be honest.not sure how much more 'country' you could get. Anyone local can confirm this.

Reactions: 3
Not sure where you live, or How much knowledge of Scotland you have but she definately lives in the country. I live in a nearby village/hamlet and this area is very unpopulated and pretty remote to be honest.not sure how much more 'country' you could get. Anyone local can confirm this.
Ive a great knowledge of Scotland thank you and I know where she lives and it’s not remote country, would be unfair to disclose on here but it’s very very near to the nearest town. She’s Not countryside like in a farm. An 8min drive to the nearest town isn’t remote what so ever and a half hour drive from Aberdeen is hardly remote!!!! She’s no connections to country as she makes out to be and all the way up that area there’s A few towns up royal deeside. From the real country that would be a mockery of the real country folks that do live/work remotely if you live in a remote house on its own out on the sticks that’s country. Not a group of houses together ie a small village, within walking distance if you wanted to from nearest town. I guess our definition of ‘remote’ differs greatly. But shes seemingly moving to an area where oil executives live and travel daily bank and forth to town for work each day!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I want the companies to know I would never actually buy anything she advertises for, all because she's advertising it!! I am that petty!! Last year I did buy those metal key baby toys that Poppy had, but since then she's just a brand machine that's malfunctioning!
Me too! Take note companies! #mrsmeldrum

Ive a great knowledge of Scotland thank you and I know where she lives and it’s not remote country, would be unfair to disclose on here but it’s very very near to the nearest town. She’s Not countryside like in a farm. An 8min drive to the nearest town isn’t remote what so ever and a half hour drive from Aberdeen is hardly remote!!!! She’s no connections to farming/country bumpkin as she makes out to be and all the way up that area there’s A few towns up royal deeside. From the real country that would be a mockery of the real country folks that do live remotely. I’d you live in a remote house on its own out on the sticks that’s country. Not a group of houses together within walking distance if you wanted to from nearest town
So you can only be classed as living in the country if you live on a farm ? Strange views......guess I haven't been living in the country all my life then......note to self.....I have a village 3 miles away and A large town 18 miles away and there's approx 30 houses in my hamlet ......But it's not 'real ' country ....

Well I've been a lurker for a little while and a breaking my silence now because I can't take anymore ads I've unsubscribed now it's just too much I don't mind that vloggers want to make money but at least give something to your viewers and not just stuff that you can fit an ad into. I used to love watching her weekly vlogs and although she changed once Lee stopped working I still quite enjoyed watching the vlogs of their daily life but to be honest she really annoyed me when she stopped the meldrums channel I understood why they didn't want to carry on vlogging daily life that way but still don't understand the need to turn all the vlogs private. But then to have to put up with watching what tat she wants to wear or seeing her copy Mrs hinch and now just ad after ad after ad I can't do it anymore.
The more ads the more I really started to think about what I'm getting from watching her and the answer was nothing the thing that originally got me hooked her day/weekly in the life vlogs she's stopped unless it's to put an ad in. Others things I like to watch other YouTube's do like grocery hauls (I know I'm sad) she's starts to do but never sticks to any of it. I really don't wish bad things for the meldrums but I think selling their house along with all the changes to the channel maybe their downfall that in the future they will look back and regret.
Also as a quick note not sure what is wrong with their current house it's lovely and more than big enough for the 5 of them really didn't need to move.
Sorry if the above doesn't all make sense I have a 2 year old climbing all over me singing Peppa pig very hard to stay concentrated but I had 5 minutes to be able to sit down and write this.

So you can only be classed as living in the country if you live on a farm ? Strange views......guess I haven't been living in the country all my life then......note to self.....I have a village 3 miles away and A large town 18 miles away and there's approx 30 houses in my hamlet ......But it's not 'real ' country ....
Hi Reb!! I see you’ve gone from bore off to strange views now.....I’ll take that compliment with kindness thanks!! ? guess it’s a pet hate of people who are real country/farming, who work and live and have machinery/animals, to people who make out to be. Real country to us is talking to the sheep in the fields and no neighbours to look onto. A group of houses we’d call a small village. But as I said the definition of ‘remote’ differs between people And we’re all allowed our views..... I guess I do have something in common with You Mrs M. We have plenty of sheep. Can you tell me what pedigree of sheep you have!!!! Mine are strange!!

And also reb you seem to change from aspiring to be a seemingly ‘Edgy yummy mummy wanting to be cool like the City girls’ to country bumpkin the next.....there doesn’t seem to be a consistency, it’s either one or the other and I guess real country folk ain’t like that. Jeans/T-shirt and muddy wellies are the norm. And if any true country bumpkin would know (we despise that term for us farmers), it’s only Townsers that call us that. But if reb really was country then she’d know on her recent sponsored trip to gleneagles then it’s so so not edgy or fitting at a classy country hotel to be wearing barbour international or hunter wellies. Check out country ways in Aberdeen....no decent country place sells the international brand as it went high street. Only barbour and also the barbour shop in Banchory sells barbour and not international. And hunter wellies....they went to the city dweller years ago. You only need to google hunter wellies to see what happened to them and their use for the country They for one wouldn’t withstand country use and not warm enough on the soles of the feet with neoprene

Last edited:
Lee popped in to the local butchers on his stories the other day and bought 2 small lamb chops and a cheeky little pie.
Wonder if her parents brought round the meat for tonights #spon #lamb.
No way would Reb be wanting to eat into her ad earnings by paying for all that meat.
Then her mother will no doubt be cleaning the oven for her while cheeky chappy lee cleans the dishes.

Just watched her insta story from today. Wow. Influencer?! Who does she think she influences?

I am pretty sure she never did the reverse advent calendar last year - we would have heard all about it.

She will be hoping she gets gifted things so she doesn't have to buy anything for it!

Reactions: 6
You
Ive a great knowledge of Scotland thank you and I know where she lives and it’s not remote country, would be unfair to disclose on here but it’s very very near to the nearest town. She’s Not countryside like in a farm. An 8min drive to the nearest town isn’t remote what so ever. She’s no connections to farming/country bumpkin as she makes out to be and all the way up that area there’s A few towns up royal deeside. From the real country that would be a mockery of the real country folks that do live remotely. I’d you live in a remote house on its own out on the sticks that’s country. Not a group of houses together within walking distance if you wanted to from nearest town
don’t have
Ive a great knowledge of Scotland thank you and I know where she lives and it’s not remote country, would be unfair to disclose on here but it’s very very near to the nearest town. She’s Not countryside like in a farm. An 8min drive to the nearest town isn’t remote what so ever and a half hour drive from Aberdeen is hardly remote!!!! She’s no connections to farming/country bumpkin as she makes out to be and all the way up that area there’s A few towns up royal deeside. From the real country that would be a mockery of the real country folks that do live remotely. I’d you live in a remote house on its own out on the sticks that’s country. Not a group of houses together within walking distance if you wanted to from nearest town
You don’t have to live
Hi Reb!! I see you’ve gone from bore off to strange views now.....I’ll take that compliment with kindness thanks!! ? guess it’s a pet hate of people who are real country/farming, who work and live and have machinery/animals, to people who make out to be. Real country to us is talking to the sheep in the fields and no neighbours to look onto. A group of houses we’d call a small village. But as I said the definition of ‘remote’ differs between people And we’re all allowed our views..... I guess I do have something in common with You Mrs M. We have plenty of sheep. Can you tell me what pedigree of sheep you have!!!! Mine are strange!!

And also reb you seem to change from aspiring to be a seemingly ‘Edgy yummy mummy wanting to be cool like the City girls’ to country bumpkin the next.....there doesn’t seem to be a consistency, it’s either one or the other and I guess real country folk ain’t like that. Jeans/T-shirt and muddy wellies are the norm. And if any true country bumpkin would know (we despise that term for us farmers), it’s only Townsers that call us that. But if reb really was country then she’d know on her recent sponsored trip to gleneagles then it’s so so not edgy or fitting at a classy country hotel to be wearing barbour international or hunter wellies. Check out country ways in Aberdeen....no decent country place sells the international brand as it went high street. Only barbour and also the barbour shop in Banchory sells barbour and not international. And hunter wellies....they went to the city dweller years ago. You only need to google hunter wellies to see what happened to them and their use for the country They for one wouldn’t withstand country use and not warm enough on the soles of the feet with neoprene
I live 3 miles from the nearest village and 12 miles to a town and my home borders a woods. We have no animals in the fields around us as the farmer leased his parks to Xmas tree growers for 10 years. We have no street lamps or mains water. Do I think I live in the countryside. absolutely. I also feel although the area reb stays is lovely i would class is as rural

You

don’t have

You don’t have to live

I live 3 miles from the nearest village and 12 miles to a town and my home borders a woods. We have no animals in the fields around us as the farmer leased his parks to Xmas tree growers for 10 years. We have no street lamps or mains water. Do I think I live in the countryside. absolutely. I also feel although the area reb stays is lovely i would class is as rural
Gee your lucky....we don’t get electricity a lot due to extreme wind and weather.....oil filled lamps to see at night and cuddled round the fire for heat!! Internet. What’s that. BT can never supply us with decent internet. The lines are either being chewed by cattle or grass verges being cut.

You

don’t have

You don’t have to live

Well I seriously hope you don't go wearing Barbours or Hunter wellys.......not allowed in the country you know ......never read such a load of old tosh in my life as the previous poster.....definately an imposter from the big city trying to be a cool country Quine. Anyway must dash and milk my cows

Well I seriously hope you don't go wearing Barbours or Hunter wellys.......not allowed in the country you know ......never read such a load of old tosh in my life as the previous poster.....definately an imposter from the big city trying to be a cool country Quine. Anyway must dash and milk my cows
Don’t forget to put your hunters wellies on although you might get cold feet.

Go and read the post in the telegraph on 1/9/15 regarding what your wellies say about you!!!! Also walk into norvite/country ways and ask why they don’t stock barbour international. Barbour yeah. But not international. Hunter and international went Glastonbury and city dweller. And try mucking out sheds in hunter.....agile/le chamaeu thank you for that job. Find out your facts before you post thank you dear, you simply don’t know who you are talking too. I’ll be loving sharing this post from you at the mart tomorrow ?. So take your I’ve not heard so much tosh and take it back thank you!! Facts before posting thanks

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.