Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had just written a book and was a ‘public figure’ I would probably be talking about said book all the time. I would be very proud and excited. I find it odd that Reb and even Lee hardly ever mention the book at all really, only when she wants to do a swipe up link. Very off topic I apologise, I just thought it was strange. I do wonder how much input she had in the book.

Reactions: 23
It’s to do with him supporting rangers. They’d sing it like if I was Aberdeen I would die or something equally derogatory.
Ah right, I couldn’t remember what it was that started that song, too long ago now ?
But trust Pat to keep it classy with the football stuff ?

Reactions: 5
I’m really glad you’re feeling in a better place @FitiverMin - long time lurker and occasional poster over here! You’re never alone, that’s maybe the only positive of social media. Don’t ever feel too chat to us, were here for you. X
It’s to do with him supporting rangers. They’d sing it like if I was Aberdeen I would die or something equally derogatory.
My ex-girlfriend was an Aberdeen fan and couldn’t stand Rangers. But she never chanted derogatory songs or anything sectarian. I don’t understand why Pat supports them when he lives in Aberdeenshire.

Reactions: 6
Ah right, I couldn’t remember what it was that started that song, too long ago now ?
But trust Pat to keep it classy with the football stuff ?
I wonder if they will suddenly be rugby fans this weekend that would fit in better with the middle class life they try to portray!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I had just written a book and was a ‘public figure’ I would probably be talking about said book all the time. I would be very proud and excited. I find it odd that Reb and even Lee hardly ever mention the book at all really, only when she wants to do a swipe up link. Very off topic I apologise, I just thought it was strange. I do wonder how much input she had in the book.
Not off-topic at all. Her book was obviously composed by a company who then used her name to sell it. She wrote feck all.

Reactions: 13
I doubt She wrote a word of the book
It’s nothing more than a money making scam by the publisher/channel mum
They will have put a collection of “activities” together and then looked to see who best placed to peddle it. Some of the other channel mum floggers have books out so they would have had to pick someone with no contractual obligations to any other publisher.
She ticked the boxes and signed on the dotted line.

She’s not mentioned it probably because she’s going to be given a brief telling her what to say/how to sell it etc

??‍♀

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 15
Maybe she’s being careful not to get caught in a lie. I don’t believe she wrote the book so she may fear saying too much. Or, perhaps she feels a bit ashamed. There’s not a great deal of pride to be taken from putting your name to
Someone else’s hard work.

It’s a shame this isn’t her “baby”. It would have been a genuine achievement to work hard on something and see it come to fruition. It must all feel a bit flat. Plus she knows there’s SO much evidence that she’s not a crafty mum and doesn’t put time and effort into organising creative stuff for the girls...and I imagine the reviews will highlight this jarring fact.

Reactions: 18
I predict some Fandfclothing active wear for Mrs Meldrum any minute. This Mumma life has just done an AD on her stories after ‘a big build’ mention of one run last week and boom there it is activewear advert. Only a matter of times before Reb is in on it as well #predictable #prep the sheeple

Reactions: 13
Maybe she’s being careful not to get caught in a lie. I don’t believe she wrote the book so she may fear saying too much. Or, perhaps she feels a bit ashamed. There’s not a great deal of pride to be taken from putting your name to
Someone else’s hard work.

It’s a shame this isn’t her “baby”. It would have been a genuine achievement to work hard on something and see it come to fruition. It must all feel a bit flat. Plus she knows there’s SO much evidence that she’s not a crafty mum and doesn’t put time and effort into organising creative stuff for the girls...and I imagine the reviews will highlight this jarring fact.
Someone asked her on Instagram if she was going to do a Vlog on creating the book! She said for sure! That ll be a quick vlog!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not off-topic at all. Her book was obviously composed by a company who then used her name to sell it. She wrote feck all.
You are totally right. She's skimmed through the content Maybe.
I'm just not feeling the passion or in-depth knowledge when she tried to discuss content.

She keeps saying shes not a crafty person.

On side note so glad you feeling better
It takes courage to reach out
To push through the bad days.
Never be ashamed asking for help or reaching out.

Feel free private message if you ever need a chat as been through similar issues in the past.

My nana always said there's always someone worse off than you.

That's what I think when I watch them now
No jealously at all just pity.
You can't help people that don't want to be helped.
They cant seem to be objective and see their faults.
The trust is broken.
Their engagment likes veiws comments is low compared to subcribers/followers.

I grew up in small rural town
Where every one knows everyone
It can't be easy if unpopular locally.

I also had a sahm parent who worked from home.
This was pre phones and internet.
I always felt like bottom of priorities compared to their work. Social life or tv even.

So just because they at home
Does not make them more engaged or bettet parents. He's in talking to you pat.
You seem to have lost ability to do anything private or live in the moment.

I witness this at school events plays sports days.

Parents so busy filming they don't live in the present moment.

You just know both of them are glued to online.

It can't be healthy spend that much time together.

To in such a volatile shallow industry.
Where likes determine their self worth.

Another side note she keeps saying that house never feels warm.
Yes it's big but it's fairly modern so woukd expect it to be well insulated is it because they can't afford to heat it or something more creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She didn’t write a word of the book
It’s nothing more than a money making scam by the publisher/channel mum
They will have put a collection of “activities” together and then looked to see who best placed to peddle it. Some of the other channel mum floggers have books out so they would have had to pick someone with no contractual obligations to any other publisher.
She ticked the boxes and signed on the dotted line.

She’s not mentioned it probably because she’s going to be given a brief telling her what to say/how to sell it etc

??‍♀
She really didn’t did she? You could tell not only by her inability to remember much about it but by the terminology she used. She didn’t ever say I came up with a jar that you draw in, or I’m getting you to write this list.

How hollow it all must feel.

Reactions: 9
She's already said she's working with f and f soon in an insta story. I for one can't wait to order the new book and leave an honest out of her hands review.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So good to hear from you. Well done for speaking to someone. Don’t apologise. Sharing how you feel is the right thing to do. Look after yourself and take one step at a time. You’ve got friends in us x
@FitiverMin don’t ever be sorry, always here to listen. Glad you feel a bit better x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There's lots articles on camera phones and living in the moment.

Every day no matter where they go

They thinking what makes a good photo
What do we do today
What can we do today to make a good photo or be interesting.

It must be exhausting
They need take a break and evaluate.

The books going to be a disaster.
Their followers and subcribers so slow to grow and less than 10% are engaged.

Reactions: 5
She's already said she's working with f and f soon in an insta story. I for one can't wait to order the new book and leave an honest out of her hands review.
Did they learn nothing from the disney debacle?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I will place my bet now that they are planning to open a business in Banchory - that’s why she’s taking all the AD revenue she can get and Lee is acting smug because he knows they have something lined up!
Maybe a second hand shop to sell all the #gifted items ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.