Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!!! Another paid AD, this time for matalan on YT!!!!! Desperate or what! ??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀ And now Mrs M is calling sheep lovely ladies.....what’s with the being nice all of a sudden?‍♀ The womans a walking/talking AD. Give her a sandwich board and she’d be super chuffed
Honestly she has move adverts than itv. Had to laugh at the channel Mum slogan the face of honest parenting.......really? At least Dick Turpin wore a mask...

Reactions: 5
They will prob do a Halloween vlog about moving to the murder house that’s why moving then. It will boost views ??
It seems so awful if they have made the association with Halloween and the recent tradgedy ☹ Might have worked if this story was 50/100 years old but feels to recent and very grim topic for a mummy vlogger

Reactions: 2
It seems so awful if they have made the association with Halloween and the recent tradgedy ☹ Might have worked if this story was 50/100 years old but feels to recent and very grim topic for a mummy vlogger
I know. Mrs M complains she wants privacy yet alledgedy buys the most well known house in area and moves on Halloween. Doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 1
she was going on about Next pyjamas last week...now it's Matalan as long as she gets a cheque...she doesn't care!

Ffs!!!! How is she getting away with it.? AD after AD after AD?? Next or Maralan?? She is relentless. Channel Mum are bloody disgusting. Nothing more than a shopping/sales channel. At least you aren’t fooled into thinking the folk on QVC are your friends and they’re not selling out their kids!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
At least she admitted to having vouchers to buy her latest "one wear" tatt. But I suppose they'll need to get the super cute, festive # Spon Family Goals shot around the new fire place.
Chocolate watch goes to the sheep that congratulated her on the " seamless inclusion " of her latest promotion into her "real life" vlog!
And a well done on all the hard work shopping Reb, when Lee had dared to put you out by going to A&E! ( Mum must be soooooooo proud) Still think you dumped him there as it was more convenient to you, and more dramatic, than hanging round the villllllaaaage waiting for a GP appointment.

And now " The Last Supper" is # Scotch Lamb. Guess Hello Fresh never got a box out in time, but no # Just Eat Takeaway. ?
Maybe that's tomorrow when they're " Absolutely shattered/ Goosed" from the move !

Also don't believe the bit about giving back at Christmas, nor do I believe they did it last year...............

Reactions: 3
And now " The Last Supper" is # Scotch Lamb. Guess Hello Fresh never got a box out in time, but no # Just Eat Takeaway. ?
Maybe that's tomorrow when they're " Absolutely shattered/ Goosed" from the move !

Also don't believe the bit about giving back at Christmas, nor do I believe they did it last year...............
??? OMG!!! ?

Hi I'm glad I found this thread..I followed Mrs M when she first started. Lee worked away like my husband and she was really relatable and I enjoyed watching her.

It disgusts me how greedy and sales based they have become. They now have a paid partnership on her Insta for a paid partnership with a Scottish meat company for lamb for their dinner for goodness sake!

They would sell their grannies if they could. Lazy, entitled money grabbers is what they have become. They wouldn't know an honest days work these days. If they aren't selling any old product then they are selling their kids childhoods. It's actually grotesque how they have changed. The ads will continue at this rate now they have the dream house to pay for and hopefully their viewers will get bored and "Meld" will need to go get a real job and provide!

Well blow me down. Honestly dumbfounded that another paid partnership this time for scotch lamb. The humdrums are officially skint. They need so much paid work at once. ???

Holy moly does she take a #spons #paidpartnership dump?! Because everything else is at the moment!! I mean actually every bloody post!!!! Also Most people have fish n chips the night before they move, twice they’ve cooked lamb since cheeky lee gave the oven a deep clean!! I clean the oven the day before we sell and that’s it, I don’t use it before I move.

Holy moly does she take a #spons #paidpartnership dump?! Because everything else is at the moment!! I mean actually every bloody post!!!! Also Most people have fish n chips the night before they move, twice they’ve cooked lamb since cheeky lee gave the oven a deep clean!! I clean the oven the day before we sell and that’s it, I don’t use it before I move.
Fish and chips cost money....and they won’t part with their Monopoly money now will they!! I’ve also seen the state of that oven in previous videos. ? she’s not house proud. That’s why I laugh at the speed cleans. I rem once she cleaned boots on the kitchen work surface ??

Hi I'm glad I found this thread..I followed Mrs M when she first started. Lee worked away like my husband and she was really relatable and I enjoyed watching her.

It disgusts me how greedy and sales based they have become. They now have a paid partnership on her Insta for a paid partnership with a Scottish meat company for lamb for their dinner for goodness sake!

They would sell their grannies if they could. Lazy, entitled money grabbers is what they have become. They wouldn't know an honest days work these days. If they aren't selling any old product then they are selling their kids childhoods. It's actually grotesque how they have changed. The ads will continue at this rate now they have the dream house to pay for and hopefully their viewers will get bored and "Meld" will need to go get a real job and provide!
They tried really hard to use "Super Cute Grandad" to boost viewing numbers, I feel he was seen as not so cute when he staged his anti You Tube mutiny ?

Guess it was a family pack, maybe the rest is in the " essential moving box".

Cleaning the grill/ oven of spattered lamb fat what a delightful job for the new owners! Never mind I'm sure she'll # Spon print out some " cleaning hacks" for them or # her videos in the # Spon " Welcome To Your New Home Card". At least they know some of the skirting boards have been wiped phew!!

Re the # Spon ? Now we have been told stress affects poor Reb's tummy countless times, so I'd await the # Spon " V.I. Poo" vlog post moving, I mean she's never going to fart any thing less than flowers or perhaps some nice " autumnal" scent, is she? Product placement to be incorporated into the house tour of the new bathrooms ( and maybe the shed, saves buying any thing to mask that homely smell of decomposition! ?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
They tried really hard to use "Super Cute Grandad" to boost viewing numbers, I feel he was seen as not so cute when he staged his anti You Tube mutiny ?
I was honestly raging at that. You not talking grandad, whilst shoving the camera in his face of thunder that clearly displayed he wasn't in the mood but Lee went on and on and on. He's an utter pain in the arse these days. Lee's should be seen and not heard as far as I'm concerned.

People were moaning that Stef michalak basically taken over what started off as Hannah's channel and made it more about him. Their numbers have dwindled massively. They now upload every second week although their talent and vlogs are fat, far superior to the bordrums.

That vlog with Florrie sat at the table snatching off Safiyah then throwing a tantrum when Safiyah till she got it back. All in front of Lee who didn't even say to her no we don't snatch, Safiyah had it first wait you turn. Was unbelievable then Mrs M starts aren't you excited to go see the house. No she's fuming yous never back her up. No wonder she's so shy!

The point about Stef was, since Lee has been so involved with his daft cheesing, loud exclaiming "WHAT A BEAUTY" and other such nonsense. Has made me want to claw my eyes out. Him combined with the non stop selling and treatment of Safiyah was the end for me. And posting a few cuddling up pics of her on Instagram with Mrs meldrum, isn't enough to pull the wool over your eyes that they are nice to her, when you see Florries treatment of her going undisciplined on the vlogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.