Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They desperately need a management team i cant imagine brands are happy.
I think olay paid her.
Elemis gifted her.
She ended up having to reload the paypal party vlog onto the meldrums

I wonder how much guidance channel mum give.

Other channel mums manage ads better.

Reactions: 2
They desperately need a management team i cant imagine brands are happy.
I think olay paid her.
Elemis gifted her.
She ended up having to reload the paypal party vlog onto the meldrums

I wonder how much guidance channel mum give.

Other channel mums manage ads better.
Wouldn’t touch them if I were brands. In the need for cash they are spewing out ADs and forgetting the plot in the story line.....Mrs M is notorious for forgetting what she said from one minute to the next. Re the lost nearly half a stone the other day.....oh I’ve lost half a stone since my main summer holiday.....in pretty sure it wasn’t that long ago she was telling us that she’d gained weight.....so you’ve either gained weight or you’ve lost. She’s so forgetful in what’s been said and leaves viewers confused ?‍♀ She needs to sit with a diary and plan out these ads between authentic content and say for instance I’ve worked with Olay in August. It can take a few months to notice any difference in skin using a product so let’s give it some time before I jump brand to Elimis to review their product. It’s not hard to keep track herself and also keep a diary of key points she mentioned on insta posts to remind herself to not contradict what she’s said. It’s the contradictions/lies/the need to self inflate her lifestyle that is her downfall

Last edited:
She said once when asked on insta that this will always be her career

So when the kids are older, she intends to still vlog. Their teens will be vlogged and sold to highest bidder! We are only 4 years away from her having all kids in education and a full day to herself.

So what can the aim be? I’m hopeful her mum ( who seems sensible, or sister) might suggest vlogging teen girls is not on

Reactions: 1
She said once when asked on insta that this will always be her career

So when the kids are older, she intends to still vlog. Their teens will be vlogged and sold to highest bidder! We are only 4 years away from her having all kids in education and a full day to herself.

So what can the aim be? I’m hopeful her mum ( who seems sensible, or sister) might suggest vlogging teen girls is not on
You cannot say this will be your job forever. No one has a view into what the future holds. And yes Reb mum seems very sensible and her sister id imagine would tell her straight if she was wrong. But would she listen?? She comes across as one stubborn lady and will do as she pleases Thing is she hasn’t experienced teenagers yet.....and they have rights. They could complain to school, that mums forcing this vlogging on me and social work would step in if they are not being listened too. Other children can be nasty and at secondary school age they could be faced with nasty comments being online. There will be a very thin line to follow and take 100% views into consideration of what the girls want

Does anyone else watch Kerry Conway? Another channel mum vlogger who just puts out ad after ad. I used to really enjoy watching all these ladies as they were so relatable but now they are just having the opposite effect, getting paid to flog products which most of the time they wouldn't dream of buying. I've just lost faith in them all & now don't trust anything they say with regards to products & brands they love.

They do seem to be running before they can walk....even the big instagrammers, Mother of Daughter's still has a husband with a full time job!

how much can the humdrums be making to justify a 600k house purchase and no jobs
Louise Pentland's partner works, Emily Norris husband works - even if they can afford for him not to I think it has backfired as we don't relate to them as a normal family anymore.The amount of people who comment that they have changed since Lee gave up work. She was quite interesting, humble when she was an offshore wife now it is just flog, flog, flog. They bring nothing new or interesting to the chanel.

As soon as anyone’s husband/partner gives up work and joins in I definitely lose interest. I have my own husband and couldn’t care less about anyone else’s.

Reactions: 5
you mean you are not interested in watching lee eat boiled eggs and take pictures of hi coffee????

Reactions: 3
you mean you are not interested in watching lee eat boiled eggs and take pictures of hi coffee????
Well of course I love watching that!
And him golfing!
Lee never just has coffee though, it’s always a “lovely coffee”

he's living his best life, in his dream house, without having to work...no wonder he is always so pleased with himself

Reactions: 5
But he must be bored stupid

He must be.... he just drives the family around all day. Going from a full on job on rigs surrounded by his workmates... to, well, nothing!! He must miss all the jokes and banter and substance in his day. Kids are great, and I can see he tries to put an injection of fun in his life through his girls, but it’s no substitute really

Reactions: 4
But he must be bored stupid

He must be.... he just drives the family around all day. Going from a full on job on rigs surrounded by his workmates... to, well, nothing!! He must miss all the jokes and banter and substance in his day. Kids are great, and I can see he tries to put an injection of fun in his life through his girls, but it’s no substitute really
How can he possibly be bored, when there’s golf, football, games on a console, Kippy lodge and doing all the cleaning that his wife doesn’t do and taxi driver for the kiddies....I mean the guy must be stressed to the max ??.

Ps. I hate when Mrs M jumps on the bandwagon of other ‘influencers’. I’ll just copy Emily Norris this morning. Gee....get your own content please!!

Rebecca's dad seems like the really deal, a hard working man who provides for his family (and has probably financed the murder house) he can't be too impressed with cheecky chappy Lee!

Reactions: 4
Rebecca's dad seems like the really deal, a hard working man who provides for his family (and has probably financed the murder house) he can't be too impressed with cheecky chappy Lee!
I often wonder what their families really make of the whole YouTube thing!

See I think this too, I can’t see him saying ok go get a house you can’t afford and I will help out! Not with lee not working. Bring a guarantor on the mortgage maybe?? I know it’s an accountants job to make sure you pay as little tax as possible but how the hell can they afford that house on her wage? Doubtful they have loads of equity from the house sale, they said they had spent the deposit for a new house on the garage conversion, so that’s like 10/15k so that’s gone, we know the price they bought the current house for and what it was up for sale for, so even if they have made some money it mo way takes you from a mortgage of 130k ( price they paid for their 59%share ?) to now being able to afford a 600k house. They must have been either gifted money, inherited some or mortgaged up to the hilt. I wonder what the ?will make of it? I know they are dim but surly even they are going to think how did that happen??

Lurker here ? just wondering about the moving on Halloween and the rumours around the house. I think most sales in Scotland tend to conclude on a Friday so did they choose to make move day a Wednesday - Halloween ? maybe they will reveal all about the history ........

OMG!!! Another paid AD, this time for matalan on YT!!!!! Desperate or what! ??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀ And now Mrs M is calling sheep lovely ladies.....what’s with the being nice all of a sudden?‍♀ The womans a walking/talking AD. Give her a sandwich board and she’d be super chuffed

Lurker here ? just wondering about the moving on Halloween and the rumours around the house. I think most sales in Scotland tend to conclude on a Friday so did they choose to make move day a Wednesday - Halloween ? maybe they will reveal all about the history ........
They will prob do a Halloween vlog about moving to the murder house that’s why moving then. It will boost views ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.