Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Safiyah is and will be a real beauty when she grows up, I hope she gives her parents hell through her teenage years!!?

Reactions: 4
With all the pink and florals and tutus maybe she will go Goth, wonder if Reb would be all “you do you!” then.

Reactions: 1
She needs to allow Safiyah to grow up - she's turning 7 but she treats her like a toddler with her dress sense and bedtime.

She keeps saying she's tired so goes to bed at 7 - if she tried to gradually keep her up longer she would get up slightly later each day. She has no idea!

Reactions: 3
Someone’s in dire need of some ?.....another AD on Mrs M insta, this time with canon. Im printing out family photos for the new house.....yeah like who’s got time with 3 kiddies and moving house in a days time to print out family photos on a new device from Canon ??‍♀ That’s all she does lately is AD after AD ?

I’ve just seen the ad
So we’ve had next
Cannon
The one last night with the cards
The holiday
The vitamins
Non stop ads

If you have to do ad after ad, then that’s a clear sign that you’re struggling.

She’s definitely not making enough money from her own videos but this is worrying, they just bought a 600K house, how are they going to be able to pay the mortgage every month? When is Lee going to find a job??
I’d be stressed out of my mind if I were her.

She’s far to greedy to be stressed, she believes she’s the next Louise pentland//Emily Norris. Plus bank of mum and dad have no doubt helped a lot!! The sheep will say we don’t mind Ads, we know that is how you make your living, but it’s too much and clearly she is just in marketing and sales! Using her children to sell stuff. Shame on you Mrs M!

Reactions: 4
She’s far to greedy to be stressed, she believes she’s the next Louise pentland//Emily Norris. Plus bank of mum and dad have no doubt helped a lot!! The sheep will say we don’t mind Ads, we know that is how you make your living, but it’s too much and clearly she is just in marketing and sales! Using her children to sell stuff. Shame on you Mrs M!
There’s no doubt about it she is a wannabe famous vlogger. She’s not a patch on Ms Pentland. And S looks rather sad on the latest photo advertising the Halloween creations from Canon. I think S always comes across as nervous. As for the sheep not minding the ADS. Yeah I’m pretty sure I’d just want to watch someone sell me rubbish I don’t need! The ages the girlies are they don’t know the harmful effects of being subjected to being used online as money making objects for mummy and daddy. They have no say in the matter, and I hope the school or someone keeps a close eye on their emotional health being exposed to it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She has always done loads of ads but hasn't always declared them. She still seems to have issues with the gifted items. A google hive on her stories earlier today - again not properly declared. It should be shown as an #ad because although not paid to promote it it is still a freebie. Unless she says 'paid with my own money' I take everything as an #ad.

Reactions: 2
She has always done loads of ads but hasn't always declared them. She still seems to have issues with the gifted items. A google hive on her stories earlier today - again not properly declared. It should be shown as an #ad because although not paid to promote it it is still a freebie. Unless she says 'paid with my own money' I take everything as an #ad.
I hope that the powers that be are sitting keeping an eye and one of her subscribers in disguise and watching and keeping note of everything she posts and see if it adds up at the end of each financial year to what she declares. It’s her sneakiness and lies that makes her shifty. And I’m sorry I don’t buy the oh I love my sheep followers. Ever been scammed by a second hand car dealer? She’s just nice to people for money ?yet her sheep think she’s best thing since sliced loaf

Oh I hope safiyah revels and goes all goth/emo. My own daughter used to love wearing pink and wardrobe top to toe Boden and joules. She hit 12 and it’s all hoodies and t shirts and jeans and if it’s black even better.

Oh and cutting previously hair long enough to sit on into an ear length bob.

Right. I mean how is this NOT an ad? I’m pretty sure google sent her this to promote it, not just because they love her oh so much. She thinks tagging google is enough.

View attachment 1525

Attachments

The google hub thing earlier was rediculous. ‘Ohhh, we’ve been sent a pumpkin in the post. All the way from London. Oh how fantastic. (Small voice at end) also in the parcel was a home hub’ FFS

The google hub thing earlier was rediculous. ‘Ohhh, we’ve been sent a pumpkin in the post. All the way from London. Oh how fantastic. (Small voice at end) also in the parcel was a home hub’ FFS
Videoing Florrie with the Boden catalogue.....have you seen anything you like florrie? Huge hint hint to Boden to throw some freebies my way ?

Re post on paper today. Prince Harry’s wife Megan was giving a speech on the dangers of internet and young people. So many Instagram photos are edited and you don’t know if she’s born with it or if it’s a filter. Your judgement of your self worth becomes skewed when it’s all based on likes. What message are these parents on insta giving the kids (especially young girls of theirs) that you need to continually pose for photos and be made to pose by parents for the camera, and have those pictures made better by filters. It’s all so fake and the issues these kids will grow up with who knows? The kids will only grow up too thinking that all I ever need to do is pose for the camera and speak drivel on the internet and get paid to do so? Will they aspire to go to uni etc and do a job that’s giving something back to the world, when they see the parents doing bugger all?

People will start switching off her. Ads are supposed to be peppered in with authentic and genuine content to be effective.

Ad after ad just makes her look like someone that will sell anything they don't believe in.

Re post on paper today. Prince Harry’s wife Megan was giving a speech on the dangers of internet and young people. So many Instagram photos are edited and you don’t know if she’s born with it or if it’s a filter. Your judgement of your self worth becomes skewed when it’s all based on likes. What message are these parents on insta giving the kids (especially young girls of theirs) that you need to continually pose for photos and be made to pose by parents for the camera, and have those pictures made better by filters. It’s all so fake and the issues these kids will grow up with who knows? The kids will only grow up too thinking that all I ever need to do is pose for the camera and speak drivel on the internet and get paid to do so? Will they aspire to go to uni etc and do a job that’s giving something back to the world, when they see the parents doing bugger all?
Agree - if you see your parents at home all day, getting sent free stuff, getting free holidays numerous times a year and compare to your friends' parents who work, aren't at home all the time and have to earn pocket money to buy toys, then I guess young kids would aspire to be like their own parents?

I know quite a few other “instamums” from around Aberdeenshire and none of them have anything nice to say about Mrs M. Whilst they all have a nice community and carmaraderie, Mrs M doesn’t interact at all with them as she believes she’s so much better than them, comparing herself to others like Louise Pentland and Emily Norris.
The worry for Mrs M however is that the content these girls are making is brilliant and their subscribers are going up in leaps and bounds! Meanwhile Mrs M has been struggling to reach that 100k mark for a long time now. She better watch that she’s not so high and mighty that these girls overtake her! I would love to see that!
In all honesty I don’t think the meldrums are going to ever make a success of YouTube as Mrs M’s ego is too over-inflated and people catch on very quickly if you come across fake or lie about things I.e. shared ownership house, neilson holidays to name but a few, just to try and make yourself look better. Their channel is just an embarrassment.

Reactions: 7
We occasionally meet some Mrs Meldrum types. They come and look at some of our properties and act rather important.
Without going into loads of dull details we buy, sell, sometimes rent houses. We tend to try to put houses back into the available hands of owners.
Some of our houses have been ex rentals whose tenants neglected them didn't pay rent etc.
It's sometimes amusing to get a Mrs M type that comes along claiming that she would really like the house but if we could do this/ that the other etc
It's quite satisfying to tell them there is nothing stopping them doing that themselves and that maybe they could plan a house refurb from scratch if they actually bought it as a demic/ raised the funds to buy it outright as some banks would be unlikely to mortgage in its current state/ then raise the money to do the repairs/ alterations etc
Some get quite upset.
Non of our properties stay on the market for very long

There’s no doubt about it she is a wannabe famous vlogger. She’s not a patch on Ms Pentland. And S looks rather sad on the latest photo advertising the Halloween creations from Canon. I think S always comes across as nervous. As for the sheep not minding the ADS. Yeah I’m pretty sure I’d just want to watch someone sell me rubbish I don’t need! The ages the girlies are they don’t know the harmful effects of being subjected to being used online as money making objects for mummy and daddy. They have no say in the matter, and I hope the school or someone keeps a close eye on their emotional health being exposed to it all
When she left Florence’s tantrums in the latest vlog! How sad! Why didn’t she vlog in the other room! What’s the purpose to keep
Those scenes in? The girls often look a little bewildered. And in that scene you can clearly see that she feels awkward

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.