Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she think she's a big deal? Subscriber counts mean nothing. Her average 30'000 views on a video probably equates to less than 10'000 people that actually watch it through. It's nothing at all.

It may bring in decent money now, but that could all end at anytime.

Someone’s in dire need of some ?.....another AD on Mrs M insta, this time with canon. Im printing out family photos for the new house.....yeah like who’s got time with 3 kiddies and moving house in a days time to print out family photos on a new device from Canon ??‍♀ That’s all she does lately is AD after AD ?
A Canon photo printing ad, the day after an "I print all my photos on Snapfish" vlog.... She's unreal. At least try to be consistent!

Reactions: 7
Smug post from Lee tonight about moving into the " dream home" wait for all the " you deserve it" , " you've worked soooooooo hard to earn this" posts. Oh the irony!

Reactions: 4
A Canon photo printing ad, the day after an "I print all my photos on Snapfish" vlog.... She's unreal. At least try to be consistent!
Her Instagram stories are advertising Snapfish and canon all at the same time.

She can't even space it out 24 hours.

Reactions: 3

It's like the # spon Olay adverts and the same days Skincare Routine using # spon Elemis all over again... Oh wait, maybe she is consistent ?

Reactions: 1
We occasionally meet some Mrs Meldrum types. They come and look at some of our properties and act rather important.
Without going into loads of dull details we buy, sell, sometimes rent houses. We tend to try to put houses back into the available hands of owners.
Some of our houses have been ex rentals whose tenants neglected them didn't pay rent etc.
It's sometimes amusing to get a Mrs M type that comes along claiming that she would really like the house but if we could do this/ that the other etc
It's quite satisfying to tell them there is nothing stopping them doing that themselves and that maybe they could plan a house refurb from scratch if they actually bought it as a demic/ raised the funds to buy it outright as some banks would be unlikely to mortgage in its current state/ then raise the money to do the repairs/ alterations etc
Some get quite upset.
Non of our properties stay on the market for very long

Id say she’d prefer to do the changes herself to be honest and wouldn’t trust you completing them to her standards ?
She’d just make sure the changes she wants made are paid for by someone else after she takes it off your hands.

I’ve never seen anything as embarrassing as last nights advertisement
The house title click bait,
Followed by the chicken nugget in tears she can’t go to the party.... but don’t worry!!! Remember your party months and months ago... me neither ??‍♀
Let’s make some “spon” thank you cards, because it’s how mummy and daddy make money isn’t it mr and mrs Meldrum!!
Sell your family and your soul for a spon.

Reactions: 2

I bet she doesn’t even know they are not spaced out either. Any company wanting her to advertise anything I’d seriously be thinking nope. Sorry but she’s got no loyalty or common sense. She’s just so desperate for money just now

Lee is so smug..."the years have just flown by whilst we are living our best life possible"
Translation.....years of exploiting and damaging their kids by constantly putting a camera in their face and using them to sell any old crap....instead of him getting a job and providing for them.

Reactions: 5
Lee is so smug..."the years have just flown by whilst we are living our best life possible"
Translation.....years of exploiting and damaging their kids by constantly putting a camera in their face and using them to sell any old crap....instead of him getting a job and providing for them.
Everyone’s trying to live their best life possible. Put your camera down and be a man and get a proper job instead of the constant blawing on Instagram.....it wears a bit thin and the same dialogue he uses day in day out. Irritating to say the least. Real men don’t come on the internet and constantly go on about how well life is. They are busy working, running businesses and living life, and would be embarrassed to do so online. Rule no 1 in business. Don’t blow about success. Stay humble as it could all end tomorrow. Takes years to build a business and days to crumble. The meldrums want success NOW and don’t care who they lie to or try to pull wool over eyes with to get to where they are going.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I know there is criticism of the saccone joly on here but at least Jonathon has other businesses as well as his vanity projects like the books and tours but he has other businesses that make a decent income and they said that they had saved most of the money to buy the new house and kept borrowing small. I mean small to them might be a million pound still but sounded sensible.

So perhaps the other YouTuber like meldrums and Inghams should look at how the big boys play it and don’t have everything relying on one stream of income which is YouTube videos.

I know there is criticism of the saccone joly on here but at least Jonathon has other businesses as well as his vanity projects like the books and tours but he has other businesses that make a decent income and they said that they had saved most of the money to buy the new house and kept borrowing small. I mean small to them might be a million pound still but sounded sensible.

So perhaps the other YouTuber like meldrums and Inghams should look at how the big boys play it and don’t have everything relying on one stream of income which is YouTube videos.

I don’t watch the saccone joly’s But I seem to recall I read an interview with them and they said one thing they don’t do is document or film there kids having tantrums of being reprimanded.

but the smugness aside the fact that they don't have jobs makes them very unrelatable...It's also, extremely irritating to listen to them complaining about how tired they are how they have to do things ''as a family of 5''....they have 2 full time parents and grandparents on tap..they should spare a thought for familie of 5 who WORK, imagine that Rebecca? how tired would you be then?

Reactions: 6
but the smugness aside the fact that they don't have jobs makes them very unrelatable...It's also, extremely irritating to listen to them complaining about how tired they are how they have to do things ''as a family of 5''....they have 2 full time parents and grandparents on tap..they should spare a thought for familie of 5 who WORK, imagine that Rebecca? how tired would you be then?
They really do have delusions of grandeur. Does any one else think the Florrie tantrum was planned out, perhaps she was told she going to the party then told she wasn’t so they could “subtly “ plug there sponser. There something weird about the way Mrs Meldrum was just standing there like as if waiting for it to happen. She’s normally sat on the couch “editing “ whilst Lee waits on her hand and foot.

I think that’s why lee had to stop work as Reb couldn’t cope alone with the kids

I notice she is getting a lot of the usual sheep waking up to the ads and click bait titles. Lots of comments of 'thought we'd get to see the house' and Reb saying she wouldn't film whilst a family are still living there (but filming in there garden was different somehow?) But why title the vlog about the house when it should have ever been about printing cards (bore off Becks) or arguing sisters

I notice she is getting a lot of the usual sheep waking up to the ads and click bait titles. Lots of comments of 'thought we'd get to see the house' and Reb saying she wouldn't film whilst a family are still living there (but filming in there garden was different somehow?) But why title the vlog about the house when it should have ever been about printing cards (bore off Becks) or arguing sisters
Because she wouldn’t have got the views if she hadn’t mentioned the house. It was only done to lure sheep in and they got stung. One way to start pissing off the sheep.

Just a quick reminder to not say the name / previous name of the house or anything that makes it obvious to find adresses. Even if they put it out there themselves, as it's a public forum anyone could read it.

Now that said, I don't understand how this family can be making so much money from brand deals when they seem to advertise competitors back to back. It's standard practice to put in contracts that an infuencer will be exclusive to that brand for 6 weeks or 30 days and not even use a competitor let alone advertise them. What kind of amateur agent / management does she have?!

They do seem to be running before they can walk....even the big instagrammers, Mother of Daughter's still has a husband with a full time job!

how much can the humdrums be making to justify a 600k house purchase and no jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.