Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Safiyah in all this. Imagine your birthday treat being paid for by Tesco and mummy and daddy trying to pass it off as their own? And poor Poppy - I don't suppose F&F do Disney babygros just yet.

What a mess.

Reactions: 3
I was blocked ages by mrs m now im blocked my mr pat Sharpe.
Clearly the trip is so thrilling both of them glued to their phone damage limitiation.

I hate the fact they now have tesco and mumsnet doing censoring.

Reactions: 5
Same here, wasn’t following blocked by both. No loss to me ?
I'm blocked by both too. That shows FandF have said something and she's taken note of the names. It's ok though I have a back up account ?

Reactions: 2
Guess they are not having such a buzzing trip now!!! Tight lying sods.! You took your child out of school again for another work job ( is there s law against that) and tried to pretend this was booked by you as a birthday treat for her!

Reactions: 7
I'm blocked by both too. That shows FandF have said something and she's taken note of the names. It's ok though I have a back up account ?
Na people were tagging her in the comments on f and f post. She will of went and blocked anyone who commented negatively.

Hang on, was it not also a Tesco tray bake she deemed garbage and not fit for Princess Florries birthday cake? Obviously it would have been just fine for Safiyah ?

Reactions: 8
It really is outrageous the amount of times they take that poor girl out of school. I am all for providing cultural experiences and learning outside of the classroom, but being stuck in a resorts kids club obviously isn't going to provide any of that.

Reactions: 1
It’s so important that they make it clear when they are advertising. Anyone who criticizes them is labeled ‘jealous’ and ‘haters’ which is just lazy and ignoring the problem. ‘Mummy vloggers’ don’t get enough criticism. They are always talking about ‘Mum guilt’ and mental health, do they ever stop to think how regular, working mums feel when they can’t afford to give their children the holidays, or latest buggy or whatever else they say is a ‘must have’ when in reality it’s all free/they’re paid to say it. How do they think that affects the mental health of their followers? If she showed any self awareness and was honest it would be fine but no, anybody that’s not complimenting her can ‘bore off.’

Reactions: 4
that's one thing I like about mummydaddyme- apart from seeming like a genuinely lovely person, I wouldn't actually judge if she did take her girls out of school for aome of their trips as they look fantastic experiences for them

Someone said Safiyah off school again yesterday and Lee replied we are back Sunday. Aye but you had her off Friday and i think she may of been off Thursday as Rebecca posted a story off her during morning dancing to the fast food song dressed in a tutu.

I'm actually cross with F&F for taking down the comments. That is poor public relations. They should have addressed the issue and just deleted the murder house comments. Instragram is all about engagement not keep the praise but not the criticism. These brands are just as bad as the floggers. Taking note and boycotting them too.

I'm here from the mumsnet ethics threads too and have been lurking for a few days now reading the thread. So glad someone linked to the ASA complaints form - the only way people found out the Neilson holidays were gifted were from a report to ASA. This is clearly sponsored in some way and should be disclosed. Outrageous that F&F have turned the comments off.

Woooooooh! Been busy for a few hours! can some one fill me in? Am I right in saying F&f sent them so it was a “job” after all

Florence and fred instagram stories. Na not an ad you lying idiots
Screenshot_20181103-194945_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20181103-194959_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20181103-194921_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20181103-195009_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 3
Er, this thread now has more views than most of her recent videos............just saying ?

Reactions: 10
Just joined and can't seem to see anything other than first and last pages of any thread? Help please!

you couldn’t make this tit up! How ever I agree poor safiyah I imagine Bec’s and Lee are probably glued to there phone as we speak. The atmosphere has probably turned sour, she’s probably lying on a couch some where with a blanket and a banging headache. Why not just be up front and honest. Your job is to do P.R work for brands jeeezo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.