Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were all reading the mumsnet threads as well. They must be gutted that they can't shut their critics up.

It really looks like a F&F promotion.

Why do they think their followers are so stupid that they can't work it out?

This is exactly the kind of shady behaviour ASA should be made aware of.
what is the mums net thread??

Shows how self obsessed they are, you can see the parade going past (in the other family’s Instagram story) and here’s Lee not even lifting his head, to busy on his phone. Magical moment to enjoy with your daughters, and there’s his priorities ??‍♀

Reactions: 3
THIS THREAD IS A BLOODY BLETER...
GET IN THERE LADS!?
Let’s be havin’ yaaa.......
#chickensupremequotes

EFA670D1-2240-4AD8-924C-7E4C08E6F604.jpeg

Reactions: 9
@channelmum friendliest and most honest community ......ummm no!! No you’re not, you’ve bred a vile culture of greed and exploitation! It could and should have been great. Seriously, you need to get fresh blood in and start over.
When they did that Channel Mum #caprisun thing all of the smaller vloggers had to run the stalls and all the bigger ones, Reb, Emily Norris, Charlotte Taylor etc all got to attend and get the ad revenue. I actually can’t believe any of the smaller channels stay with Channel Mum. Anytime Reb, Emily, Katie etc do follow Friday’s on insta they only ever share each other, never small accounts. It’s so disgusting and fake.

Reactions: 1
That other blogger mentioned who’s there too isn’t declaring it properly as an ad either though (although making it more obvious it is one). Maybe F&F have told them not to tag as an ad. I do always think the brands are just as bad for letting this happen. They don’t get away with it on other advertising mediums. They should get fined too.

Lee never declares anything. Not even one token post on the Gran Canaria trip was marked as an ad.

Shows how self obsessed they are, you can see the parade going past (in the other family’s Instagram story) and here’s Lee not even lifting his head, to busy on his phone. Magical moment to enjoy with your daughters, and there’s his priorities ??‍♀
Its just super sad one can only guess how many hours they spent in their phones today.

To not want to watch the girls exited little faces.

The only memories they have will be the fairly edited pics on insta or a vlog.

They are so busy capturing a moment they dont live in the moment.

I wonder how many great moments the girls have had today.
I can imagine reb being stressed and snappy mood.

What a tit birthday. I imagine s will be shattered at school if she goes in on Monday maybe they will claim they sick.

I imagine brummy mummy is annoyed as shes been linked and made her look dodgy.
Never thourght was a grab for extra veiwers as lots I imagine love Disney.

If the pjs was a paid partnership then surely the trip is.
Especially if other vlogger tagged tesco.

So how are they going to play this

Go silent for few days wait until blows over

Apologise and admit they made a mistake.

Claim sympathy that they being trolled and that we ruined their weekend.

Will any other vloggers support her.

Will it have a knock on effect on others although none are as shady as she is.

The only good things i can think of is

A few sheep may realise they conned.

But more importantly today and in past mumsnet and insta rrad comments in the negative effects if channel mum and undeclared ads.

How parents feel like failures as they dont have the big house/ all the stuff they have and so many holidays.

Hopefully now many will see this lifestyle is unsustainable even on a fairly well paid job.

Very few can afford several holidays a year and 600k house as wel as spend so much every week.

Reactions: 4
Its just super sad one can only guess how many hours they spent in their phones today.

To not want to watch the girls exited little faces.

The only memories they have will be the fairly edited pics on insta or a vlog.

They are so busy capturing a moment they dont live in the moment.

I wonder how many great moments the girls have had today.
I can imagine reb being stressed and snappy mood.

What a tit birthday. I imagine s will be shattered at school if she goes in on Monday maybe they will claim they sick.

I imagine brummy mummy is annoyed as shes been linked and made her look dodgy.
Never thourght was a grab for extra veiwers as lots I imagine love Disney.

If the pjs was a paid partnership then surely the trip is.
Especially if other vlogger tagged tesco.

So how are they going to play this

Go silent for few days wait until blows over

Apologise and admit they made a mistake.

Claim sympathy that they being trolled and that we ruined their weekend.

Will any other vloggers support her.

Will it have a knock on effect on others although none are as shady as she is.

The only good things i can think of is

A few sheep may realise they conned.

But more importantly today and in past mumsnet and insta rrad comments in the negative effects if channel mum and undeclared ads.

How parents feel like failures as they dont have the big house/ all the stuff they have and so many holidays.

Hopefully now many will see this lifestyle is unsustainable even on a fairly well paid job.

Very few can afford several holidays a year and 600k house as wel as spend so much every week.
Thing is they can’t, the holidays are either paid work or gifted so not their money. The sheep are thick though, they all need to go and watch that episode of Black Mirror where by you are marked on social media for being nice!! It’s horrific and yet it’s actually happening right now on Instagram, can’t say anything but gushing arse licking comments.

Reactions: 2
Ooh I say Lee is that you in Disneyland Checking out the wife's Tattle.life thread while visiting the happiest place on earth?
I hope for the children's sake he is on an oil and gas website searching for a job. How they going to pay the morgage when his wife's digital content career goes to pot?

Reactions: 4
That was exactly my thoughts too. I’ve been to Disneyland with my kids, who are similar ages to Safiyah and Florence. My favourite memories were watching their faces light up at recognising the characters in the parade, every two seconds they were excitedly pointing them out to me. Just can’t imagine choosing to scroll my phone, over moments like that.
Shame f & f hadn’t chosen brummymummy over the meldrums. She genuinely loves Disney, likes to dress her kids and herself in character clothing, would have appreciated the experience and just all round been much better suited to represent the two companies over these two contradicting spoilt people.

Reactions: 3
Also on their Gran Canaria holiday they admitted Florence was petrified of the two characters in costumes. Can tell by her face on the f and f Instagram post she’s not looking comfortable. Can’t imagine forcing my child into doing something that upsets them just for the £

Lee sure looks like he’s at the happiest place on earth there doesn’t he!
Perhaps the exact moment he thought " Yas the F&F, not AD, is live on Instagram" then noticed that actually the ?? was very definitely hitting the fan..........

Reactions: 2
That other blogger mentioned who’s there too isn’t declaring it properly as an ad either though (although making it more obvious it is one). Maybe F&F have told them not to tag as an ad. I do always think the brands are just as bad for letting this happen. They don’t get away with it on other advertising mediums. They should get fined too.

Lee never declares anything. Not even one token post on the Gran Canaria trip was marked as an ad.

Thing is though they aren't British so I don't know if the asa rules apply to them?

Zoella has put a detailed post on her insta stories about the holiday she is on saying exactly what is gifted and paid for!!

Thing is though they aren't British so I don't know if the asa rules apply to them?
I wondered that, but f&f is a British brand isn’t it so wondered if they were maybe British based but with a polish speaking audience.

If the meldrums were genuine and honest they wouldn’t need to be glued to their phones blocking people etc. They could live in the moment more. Judging by all the people taking to this thread today they’ve really hit a nerve with the latest in a long string of non-disclosures.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.