Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And to think two days ago we were all talking about a utility!

I agree with a previous poster who said do what you want with your kids, just don’t lie about it.

You want to sell your child’s childhood to the highest bidder go for it. But don’t con other parents. Don’t make them feel like they have to have tit they can I’ll afford because you have it when you can’t afford it either. Even if the entire industry was unregulated (which it pretty much used to be) surely a moral compass or brain cell would tell her that it’s wrong. But it is now becoming regulated and the rules aren’t being blended here. They’re being broken

Reactions: 3
Suggested new thread title.....Mrs Meldrum - The one who "disney" declare her ads (only really works in a Scottish accent to be fair!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The instastory where she says, “look, this is how easy it is to meet a character- oh look there’s one over there by those people, let’s go and meet goofy now”- she is unashamedly gaslighting her viewers there. And now we’ve seen clips of her before park hours press tour and 1:1 with characters via the other vlogger- despicable

Reactions: 6
Darn it that naughty, random,wandering, grabby Princess ( No not YOU Reb, it's not actually all about you ?) is getting everywhere today! Except this time she seems to be working with F&F..........naughty little sausage ? ( Also on the other familys Instagram page!)

New here and can't look away at this car crash! I've just watched the inst stories of mamowymia and got some screenshots. Can see the M's first thing with the other guests going into the park before paying guests, then after the promo pics it looks like they were 'guided' round the park but allowed to do there own thing as they only meet back up with the group at the parade (and appear to have their own viewing area) this is where Mr M is seem on his phone.

This is definitely how paying guests are treated!.. oh hang on...
Screenshot_20181103-202950.png
Screenshot_20181103-203055.png
Screenshot_20181103-203125.png
Screenshot_20181103-203733.png

Reactions: 6
I’ve just went on Chanel Mum instan and left s comment about all this bull tit suggest you all do the same, I will also be emailing them, it’s utterly ridiculous. And again I have to stress it’s not the freebie, who cares if there happy pimping there girls out for free tit that’s there schnizzle! It’s the lies and dishonesty. And it’s not a one off. It had also came to light that Lee lied about the helicopter, they lied about the shared owner ship. That just a few.
Quite funny because it now looks like all the following commenters are agreeing with you ?

Lee sure looks like he’s at the happiest place on earth there doesn’t he!

In response to the post saying about exposing the blogging community. I remember Elle Darby ( Lucy carters sister) whole fiasco over asking for free accommodation for a positive review, she asked The Whitemoose cafe in Dublin, big mistake, she basically exposed herself and it blew up! Sadly she got more insta famous as a result, but it was the bloggers that really shocked, they were vile. Basically trying to ruin his business because he called her out for asking for free tit!!

Ok so the other mummy vlogger who’s insta pic’s have been posted above. I just checked her account and with all her Disney pics she has #f&f , Mrs liar liar pants on fire. Has posted a pic of her and the girls infront of the castle wearing I haste to say the f&f Disney gear with no menotion or # to F&F.?

Ok so the other mummy vlogger who’s insta pic’s have been posted above. I just checked her account and with all her Disney pics she has #f&f , Mrs liar liar pants on fire. Has posted a pic of her and the girls infront of the castle wearing I haste to say the f&f Disney gear with no menotion or # to F&F.?
But with the jacket zipped right up to hide the jumper!!

Reactions: 1
Wow!! What a fiasco. Can’t believe Tesco have paid for them to go. Shows these pr companies really need to up their game and check out who they are paying as a few videos watched would see them moaning about Tesco prices and characters clothing.

I personally am with mrs m on the character clothing but did use to give in and let my children have the odd nice item of character clothing. My eldest was obsessed with buzz light year and he had t shirts and a hoodie and my 12yr old loves Harry Potter and proudly wears her hufflepuff sweatshirt.

They were all reading the mumsnet threads as well. They must be gutted that they can't shut their critics up.

It really looks like a F&F promotion.

Why do they think their followers are so stupid that they can't work it out?

This is exactly the kind of shady behaviour ASA should be made aware of.

Reactions: 2
It's not like we haven't warned them. Be honest, be transparent, be grateful and no one will give a tit. Lie, work with every brand who offers you a dim and boast and be rude to anyone who simply questions you then we will call you out on your shady, unethical ways. They deserve this backlash.

I think Brummy Mummy slightly edited her post too. When it first came up earlier I am sure it mentioned that if she was given stuff for free then she would declare it and that others may not but she does. Also there were a few comments that had tagged Mrs Meldrum saying oh it is a shame that Mrs Meldrum had to justify herself earlier too (missing the point that the post was clearly about the comments to do with mrs M) but Brummy has deleted the ones that reference Mrs M.

Ooh I say Lee is that you in Disneyland Checking out the wife's Tattle.life thread while visiting the happiest place on earth?

Reactions: 5
I think Brummy must be fizzing mad that EdgyReb tagged her in her stories re the Disney bucket list or whatever it was.
REB YOU twit! Just because Brummy has lots of Disney fan followers in her flock it does not mean they will follow you you bland money grabber!

I think Brummy Mummy slightly edited her post too. When it first came up earlier I am sure it mentioned that if she was given stuff for free then she would declare it and that others may not but she does. Also there were a few comments that had tagged Mrs Meldrum saying oh it is a shame that Mrs Meldrum had to justify herself earlier too (missing the point that the post was clearly about the comments to do with mrs M) but Brummy has deleted the ones that reference Mrs M.
I don’t think brummy should have deleted them. It was clearly aimed at them and I think people respected her for taking a stand. Now she’s censoring too ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.