Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent NEXT a message on Instagram to complain about the cancer scare/AD as that honestly upset me so much, they have asked for a screen shot of the post. So I presume they haven’t even seen it!!
Could you update @lola on this if you get a response or tag her when you post on the thread to make it easy for her to find if it's insta worthy?

Reactions: 5
As someone who is also self employed (I’m a dentist so very different from having a traditional business) my god are HMRC strict! the principle at my practice got looked into and they went though EVERYTHING! It was such a stressful time for him and in the end he had done nothing wrong and was cleare saltjough I doubt that would be the case for the meldrums. I find it a mind field thank god for my amazing accountant. But I can only imagine how many rules these vloggers are meant to follow. End of the day the rules are there for a reason. I follow them so why can’t they?
Yes I know. We did nothing wrong either, and they do spot checks too. They leave no stone unturned. Very very stressful. Always follow the rules 100% is the best practice. Having an insurance in place mind you along with the other insurances required does help as accountants invoices for helping work along side the HMRC could cripple a company and that’s on top of the end of year accounts they charge for

Reactions: 7
So so quiet.... Spooky!!!!
It'll end with a:

"Hi Guys, so, so many of you have been messaging because we've been a bit quiet on here.

Just had a lovely quiet weekend with the girlies mooching and pottering.
As I said I'm having more " mum time" at weekends because I'm working so, so hard during the week with my new structured hours.
Remember " A Sunday well spent brings a week of content"!
Now swipe up for today's soooper cute Toddler update vlog, and an exciting announcement about my NEXT giveaway!!
Thanks for caring lovelies you all mean so, so much to us with your continued concern and support xxxx"
??????:m :m

• Haha
Reactions: 41
All the CM’s are still at it this morning. Go have a look at LJC stories, posing in topshop jeans and jumper, another with Desenio pics behind her. No #AD to be seen. She works with topshop too. Are these people really this thick!! Jeeeeezzzzz even we know the rules and it’s not even our jobs.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I will not be answering any private messages from her. As she obviously reads the threads here, she can come over and read everyone's thoughts about the insta message she sent to mrsrmeldrum.tl account. Make sure you are following it!!!
Delete & block her like she does with others questions she doesn’t like.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d actually be pretty fed up if I was a fan of hers! Why the silence? Seriously? The SJs get a lot more stick yet they always keep going! ?
I think it should be quiet. She must stop chilling and pottering around and take some responsibility. I bet they're relieved the Meldrums channel is taken down. It was full of undeclared stuff.

Reactions: 3
I'm actually at one with this, I may take the piss out of them but some of the speculation is pretty wild. I've silently chuckled at some of the posts. I have little doubt that they are no where near as thick as some posters would like them to be and that his job and their family connections meant they made some pretty savvy deals along the way.
We deal regularly with HMRC and I wont bore the pants off you but how they actually deal with people is somewhat different to how some posters would wish they deal with people. Also they are under considerable strain at the moment and this explosion in vloggers will only add to that.
People will be found out but it will take time.
HMRC work on a relatively simple model based on what a business is expected to earn

People will always speculate and I'm sure there will be lots of replies along the way of this is a gossip site we can say what we like hrumph pumph whose side are you on blah de blah. Thats fine but between the extremes are some simple truths.

This family along with many others have IMHO just tit on the people that follow them and those who believed in them. There always comes a backlash when you do that and that may be happening now, What amuses me si much about these "inspirational" vloggers is that they are simply the lucky ones that got lucky mostly by chance,
The more "inspirational" these vloggers are the more passionate are their fan bases.
They all do a few common things
Sell out their privacy then scream when they feel its invaded
Sell out their kids by videoing them
Try and make as much money as possible
After a while they become way too self important and feel that they are providing a service to their fanbase
They always cry when found out about something they shouldnt or when they find that they have put out too much of their private lives out there
Non of these fuckers are better than you or I some of them just think they are
Meldrums (or the Doldrums) as they are mentioned elsewhere on the wibbly web of things are great to have the piss taken out
Yes I know. We did nothing wrong either, and they do spot checks too. They leave no stone unturned. Very very stressful. Always follow the rules 100% is the best practice. Having an insurance in place mind you along with the other insurances required does help as accountants invoices for helping work along side the HMRC could cripple a company and that’s on top of the end of year accounts they charge for
Very much my experience too! Relentless they are. Utterly relentless.

She’s dishing out the silent treatment, her devoted followers will be worried and asking if she’s ok and she will come back with she needed a mental health break. As usual everyone out to get her and she’s dealing with abuse from trolls. rallying the sheep up. “We missed you Mrs m, don’t let them get you down, keep being you, you’re amazing, so inspirational” and it will be the trolls fault she’s holding back and not sharing their lives and it will “spoil it for everybody” we’ve had all this at the beginning on Disneyland Paris it’s just went back to that. She’s textbook. Too narcissistic to change so she will try to change everything else around her. There’s no coming back from this now it’s gone on for months she had her chance to rectify things but she really can’t see she’s done anything wrong. Lost cause the pair of them

Reactions: 22
I can feel a big pity story coming from there unusual silence.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

The Halcyon days of gifting could be over, the CMA’s fines are getting closer; will the Meldrums go full disclosure or stick with the deceitful mediocre?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I sent NEXT a message on Instagram to complain about the cancer scare/AD as that honestly upset me so much, they have asked for a screen shot of the post. So I presume they haven’t even seen it!!
This post was my first real experience of Mrs M - and I was disgusted. I showed it to several friends saying how abhorrent I thought it was and asked if I was just being sensitive because my mother died of cancer recently, I wanted to see if it really was awful or if I was being a bit precious.
Everyone agreed with me.
I am VERY interested in what NEXT have to say about it, if anything at all.

Reactions: 18
All the CM’s are still at it this morning. Go have a look at LJC stories, posing in topshop jeans and jumper, another with Desenio pics behind her. No #AD to be seen. She works with topshop too. Are these people really this thick!! Jeeeeezzzzz even we know the rules and it’s not even our jobs.
Report! Do it every time.

She’s dishing out the silent treatment, her devoted followers will be worried and asking if she’s ok and she will come back with she needed a mental health break. As usual everyone out to get her and she’s dealing with abuse from trolls. rallying the sheep up. “We missed you Mrs m, don’t let them get you down, keep being you, you’re amazing, so inspirational” and it will be the trolls fault she’s holding back and not sharing their lives and it will “spoil it for everybody” we’ve had all this at the beginning on Disneyland Paris it’s just went back to that. She’s textbook. Too narcissistic to change so she will try to change everything else around her. There’s no coming back from this now it’s gone on for months she had her chance to rectify things but she really can’t see she’s done anything wrong. Lost cause the pair of them
And a legal threat to us no doubt! I’m sure the Mods on here keep a very close eye on what’s printed, if it’s not allowed it will be pulled.

Reactions: 6
She's not amended many square as the free snowsuit still doesn't have capital AD at start of very long paragraph.

She's been commenting and liking other people's accounts so she's been on insta.

• Wow
The silence is very telling, isn’t it?

She either won’t be back (wouldn’t put it past her to do that with no explanation to her followers), or there will be a mental health post saying she was taking a break for self care.
Did she ever send out said self care package? What did happen to the £75 giveaway? Did she do a giveaway #kindlygifted to herself?

Reactions: 9
The Golden Goose is slain but the tattlers are to blame . Rules don’t include me or lee. Or something

Reactions: 4
This ones a cracker

Gifted book shes reading
Gifted handbag she boasts but does not show
Gifted glasses
Gifted disenio prints

Probably gifted next jumper in fact feel sure it is.

The whole post is 1 big ad but not labelled as such.

She's given up retrospective corrections
She's not putting ad at the start
She's not identifying which items were gifted and by whom.

Above and beyond transparency
Total joke

They might be at the Car Boot Sale at Thainstone hence the radio silence.. “Lee just get it all in the bleeping car - we need to sell the lot!” ?

It will be all the “15 dickheads” fault when she posts her gushing thanks to the sheep for their support. They won’t stop her, we won’t dull her sparkle. It won’t be about the fact she thinks she can operate above the rules. It’s us, were jealous and don’t want her to get gifted things.

Lee will take over the reigns and edit some vlogs for Mrs Ms channel while she regroups and remembers why she does this job. He’ll lap that up, all the praise of his editing and drone shots because he’s just as much a narcissist as she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The silence is very telling, isn’t it?

She either won’t be back (wouldn’t put it past her to do that with no explanation to her followers), or there will be a mental health post saying she was taking a break for self care.
Did she ever send out said self care package? What did happen to the £75 giveaway? Did she do a giveaway #kindlygifted to herself?
Yes someone won the self care package

The next 75 quid next gift card not announced to my knowledge.

The self care package mostly gifted was you tube.

Next gift card was insta.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.