Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca Lamb ?ffs! In large writing ‘pram is gifted’ no AD at beginning!!! How the f**k can they be so thick.?? 17hrs ago! I’m reporting all of them, it’s not a witch hunt against just you Rebecca!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Winner was picked for self care
Cheap Primark socks and free gifted items she had been sent from others.

Such a generous gift to her Sheep.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Charlotte Taylor has saved a story on her page about the rule change and it’s so accepting and down to earth. She says she doesn’t have a PO Box because she doesn’t encourage gifted items as she doesn’t need anything and doesn’t want things to be wasted. She acknowledges that it would be offensive to her followers to not tell them if something was actually given to her for free. Breath of fresh air in comparison!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm pretty sure they said on insta stories possibly saved in stories mirrors and lighting in their bedroom kindly gifted by next official.

But we'll done reb declaring oakland furniture as free.

Reactions: 7
This post was my first real experience of Mrs M - and I was disgusted. I showed it to several friends saying how abhorrent I thought it was and asked if I was just being sensitive because my mother died of cancer recently, I wanted to see if it really was awful or if I was being a bit precious.
Everyone agreed with me.
I am VERY interested in what NEXT have to say about it, if anything at all.
I agree. I thought it was incredibly poor taste.

Reactions: 11
Trying think of new title

It's tough one.

Eminem lyrics in my head

Mrs Meldrum

Now this looks like a job for me, ignore CMA rules and sheep still follow me. Because I need a little controversy. Sheep your lives would be so empty without me.

Na n.a n.a. na

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm pretty sure they said on insta stories possibly saved in stories mirrors and lighting in their bedroom kindly gifted by next official.

But we'll done reb declaring oakland furniture as free.
As is the mattress and probably a lot more!

Reactions: 2

Winner was picked for self care
Cheap Primark socks and free gifted items she had been sent from others.

Such a generous gift to her Sheep.
Did you see on the news that an actual bone was found in a primark sock? True story.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Rules for some but not for me, I want it all and I want it for free! Mirrors and lippy, a bike for the kids, quick send it all before my career hits the skids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They are both VERY quiet now. With regards to the Ramming she gets every day. She will either have to stop sharing so she wont have to declare it as an ad OR she will keep posting and lying about it. She will get caught out tho!!

Reactions: 11
I agree. I thought it was incredibly poor taste.

Glad to see others agree with me.

For someone with thousands of followers she could have done a lovely post to raise awareness of lump checking and describing her own experience to encourage others to be vigilant. Perhaps also she could discuss the fact that young women going for smear tests is at an all time low......

To tie it in with an ad actually made me sick, it cheapens it and ruins the sentiment. She could have at least made a separate post.

Reactions: 12
How does she know of the new Instagram if she doesn't read this thread she told her own viewers not to come here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So after spending the last two years deleting and blocking anyone with a heartfelt, genuine, innocent question you want to ask a question and expect it to be answered??

It’s really not too hard to understand Rebecca. No-one hates you, we hate your behaviour and the awful way you have treated us. You delete every single comment on your posts that aren’t even abusive or offensive, because you want to portray a perfect, squeaky clean image and Instagram. At some point you have to stop doing this if you want to move forward. It’s too far gone for me now but if you want to save what you have left start being a nice person and answering questions like Katie Ellison. Stop acting like a child and pull those positive pants up and get on with it! Even an apology may go a long way, can I see you doing this? No I can’t!

Reactions: 18
Mrs Meldrum #19 Trust me everything is free, it’s silence from me, as it’s all a bit daring and I need to start declaring, ad, kindly gifted or free they all the same to me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a feeling that the range may have gifted her 2 mirrors and maybe 2 rugs.

Did she say rugs were the range or dunelm. Seems odd lee dident return the mirror then did an awful paint job.

Reactions: 6
"Sometimes that shark he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a shark... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin"

After saying she looks dead behind the eyes my sister reminded me of this part of Jaws and it seems quite apt for edgy, acting like people's friends to sell them some garbage that they don't need all the while lining her own pockets. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.