Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Meldrum #19 Trust me everything is free, it’s silence from me, as it’s all a bit daring and I need to start declaring, ad, kindly gifted or free they all the same to me!
Love this title its very factual.

Reactions: 6
One of my exes from long, long ago used to use silence as a tactical weapon. It’s wonderfully manipulative. Because you then start thinking what’s wrong? What have I done wrong? And what will be said when the silence is suddenly broken...all of which distracts from what THEY originally did wrong in the first place.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Charlotte Taylor has saved a story on her page about the rule change and it’s so accepting and down to earth. She says she doesn’t have a PO Box because she doesn’t encourage gifted items as she doesn’t need anything and doesn’t want things to be wasted. She acknowledges that it would be offensive to her followers to not tell them if something was actually given to her for free. Breath of fresh air in comparison!
Perfect :love:

Reactions: 9
The mattress was gifted by emma or caspar but was longer than 12months back.
I'm just adhering to cma rules and looking at last 12 months.
Casper, how apt, June 2018 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of my exes from long, long ago used to use silence as a tactical weapon. It’s wonderfully manipulative. Because you then start thinking what’s wrong? What have I done wrong? And what will be said when the silence is suddenly broken...all of which distracts from what THEY originally did wrong in the first place.
I take silence as an admission of guilt
They dont know what to say
They dont know what to post
That's not some sort of gift or ad.

There's a reason some channel mum vloggers carrying on as normal.
They not all silent
They not all deleting their stories
Some have nothing to worry about
Maybe they posted mostly organic content
Maybe they have hardly anything gifted and if they do its clearly labelled.

Her silence singles her out.

Wonder if we get a you tube video tonight.

Reactions: 13
Glad to see others agree with me.

For someone with thousands of followers she could have done a lovely post to raise awareness of lump checking and describing her own experience to encourage others to be vigilant. Perhaps also she could discuss the fact that young women going for smear tests is at an all time low......

To tie it in with an ad actually made me sick, it cheapens it and ruins the sentiment. She could have at least made a separate post.
My mum died from metastasis from breast cancer when I was 21. So this post was triggering and very upsetting that someone is so totally careless.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I have a feeling that the range may have gifted her 2 mirrors and maybe 2 rugs.

Did she say rugs were the range or dunelm. Seems odd lee dident return the mirror then did an awful paint job.
I think it was Dunelm, but the 2 shops are just across the road from each other in Abdn.

This will be what Mrs M will have to do will all her posts now. Just scary to see how much stuff is gifted from 1 corner of 1 room in these “influencers houses.
079D390C-6999-41A4-82E1-CEC4537BEF5F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
My mum is a narcissist and this is exactly one of things she used to do to me. Then gaslight me into apologising to her. Rebecca has no care for her genuine followers. If she did she would say I’m taking a break for two days. Instead, she wants everyone to wonder where she is. They did the same with shutting down the Meldrums, they just did it with no care for their followers. Just a vague explanation after. They’re bloody clueless and have no idea how to run a business!

Reactions: 16
I sent NEXT a message on Instagram to complain about the cancer scare/AD as that honestly upset me so much, they have asked for a screen shot of the post. So I presume they haven’t even seen it!!
Great work! The brands need to see that we are on to their sneaky advertising as much as We are on to the insta floggers!

Reactions: 8
I think the reason they are all getting their knickers in a twist over having to label everything as an ad or gifted is now us followers will actually know how much they get for free and also how often they get paid to promote things!! So this perfect, look at us, look how many holidays we go, look at our brand new massive house with all my new furniture and pictures on persona has been rumbled! The annoying thing with so many influencers putting ‘Ad’ at the beginning of a picture or YouTube video to cover ‘some things in this picture may be gifted’ is that we as followers won’t actually be able to tell which items have been individually gifted, therefore helping these YouTubers to continue to flaunt everything they have and making some people feel like tit that they too can’t afford a similar lifestyle!
Oh so true. I think people will be put off by AD which is going to affect their engagement and following. Let’s face it every.single.vlog, instastory, photo on her feed will have to have AD on it because she has SO much stuff gifted & it’s not just Mrs M. It’s quite obvious that people prefer the “raw” everyday family vlogs but with the amount of stuff the mummy floggers get they will have to put AD.

I think it was Dunelm, but the 2 shops are just across the road from each other in Abdn.

This will be what Mrs M will have to do will all her posts now. Just scary to see how much stuff is gifted from 1 corner of 1 room in these “influencers houses.View attachment 4815
I think Erica Davies had journalist background.

The reactions are varied.

The ones who had proper jobs before

Charlotte/ Katie ellision even Emily Norris to point are not kicking off about the new rules.

They either adhering to them

Some of the London set probably have professional management to guide them.

It's the boss babes its hit badly the most
Suddenly theres rules not optional guidelines.

Never doubt benefit of work experience hand good management .

• Heart
Not sure if anyone follows Alex (The Frugality) on IG but she’s put some good stories up on the whole disclosing of gifts and ads etc. I’ve followed her for some time now and she’s very good for interior and fashion stuff - defo not a mummy flogger /instatwat at all.

Reactions: 3
And she still doesn’t get it - which items?? How is anyone supposed to tell what’s being advertised if she doesn’t bloody say what it is???

• Angry
Still not clear what the duck she’s advertising or been gifted in this picture. And no comments, yet. Ohhh this is going to be great, every pic will have AD now, people will scroll right by each and every one.

IMG_3483.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They might be at the Car Boot Sale at Thainstone hence the radio silence.. “Lee just get it all in the bleeping car - we need to sell the lot!” ?

It will be all the “15 dickheads” fault when she posts her gushing thanks to the sheep for their support. They won’t stop her, we won’t dull her sparkle. It won’t be about the fact she thinks she can operate above the rules. It’s us, were jealous and don’t want her to get gifted things.

Lee will take over the reigns and edit some vlogs for Mrs Ms channel while she regroups and remembers why she does this job. He’ll lap that up, all the praise of his editing and drone shots because he’s just as much a narcissist as she is.
[/
i know people who do this too. Now I’m not caring. Silence is golden ?

I've just asked politely again what was gifted. I took a screenshot. She has deleted my last question 're gifted items.

So freaking annoying, the whole point is that the public understands what’s being advertised. Now she’s being even more sneaky and trying to disguise what’s been gifted or what she’s trying to advertise. ‘Something in this picture’ no tit Sherlock

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It'll end with a:

"Hi Guys, so, so many of you have been messaging because we've been a bit quiet on here.

Just had a lovely quiet weekend with the girlies mooching and pottering.
As I said I'm having more " mum time" at weekends because I'm working so, so hard during the week with my new structured hours.
Remember " A Sunday well spent brings a week of content"!
Now swipe up for today's soooper cute Toddler update vlog, and an exciting announcement about my NEXT giveaway!!
Thanks for caring lovelies you all mean so, so much to us with your continued concern and support xxxx"
??????:m :m
Well done sproglet.

You been a great advisor

Now let's play spot the free tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.