Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you keep doing the same thing you will always get the same results.

Don't hate the player hate the game.
Most if us don't hate you reb we dislike your behaviour.

If you don't listen and debate
Engage with fans not just ones who agree with you how do you move on.

If you had done a genuine apology for disney things would have died down.

You said it was poor timing that so many ads at once and apologised theb we had so many ads.

When people mentioned it you said you needed all these ads to live.

You had opportunity with foodbank and breast cancer scare to do good and raise awareness.

How you don't realise a next ad, a fake giveaway and talking about breast lump scare was distasteful.

It's been once bad decision after another since dlp.

The no spend jan was disaster you may think its funny.

I can understand why she lashes out shes scared.

More misconceptions will come to light.

I don't understand why they hid the shared ownership with council.

There's so many things that woukd have made interesting organic content if they were honest.

So many wasted opportunities.

When trust is so badly eroded it can be hard to come back from that.

The rants about the police
The passive aggressive water off ducks back on insta stories
The admitting only other week you taking happiness and not showing the real you was enlightening.

We only discuss here material you put out.
We the speculate on what you said or did.
There are lots of mysteries so we assume the gaps.
You should DM this to her. And this explains exactly why we ‘hate’ her.

Reactions: 4
Just had a very quick look at Rebs followers and it's obvious how many are fake. I clicked on a few that looked out of place and sure enough they had no posts themselves or very few. Out of about 30 accounts at least 6 looked fake - no wonder her likes and comments are so low
To be fair, I don't post on mine. Only follow.

Reactions: 3
If you keep doing the same thing you will always get the same results.

Don't hate the player hate the game.
Most if us don't hate you reb we dislike your behaviour.

If you don't listen and debate
Engage with fans not just ones who agree with you how do you move on.

If you had done a genuine apology for disney things would have died down.

You said it was poor timing that so many ads at once and apologised theb we had so many ads.

When people mentioned it you said you needed all these ads to live.

You had opportunity with foodbank and breast cancer scare to do good and raise awareness.

How you don't realise a next ad, a fake giveaway and talking about breast lump scare was distasteful.

It's been once bad decision after another since dlp.

The no spend jan was disaster you may think its funny.

I can understand why she lashes out shes scared.

More misconceptions will come to light.

I don't understand why they hid the shared ownership with council.

There's so many things that woukd have made interesting organic content if they were honest.

So many wasted opportunities.

When trust is so badly eroded it can be hard to come back from that.

The rants about the police
The passive aggressive water off ducks back on insta stories
The admitting only other week you taking happiness and not showing the real you was enlightening.

We only discuss here material you put out.
We the speculate on what you said or did.
There are lots of mysteries so we assume the gaps.

Agree with this.

I’ve been catching up. These threads move so fast, and no wonder.
I’m waiting for the woe is me post or story to come.

Reactions: 6
Right I’m not an influencer in anyway but I will spell it out for you who can’t seem to grasp it.! AD for anything you did not pay for.! Because whether or not hard cash was exchanged is irrelevant! Nobody ‘kindly’ gifts you anything! They send stuff for you to show your audience in the hope that will generate sales...= AD! You can say what is an AD in the sense of brand work or gifted! Very simple! Really not the ‘BOSS WOMEN’ they like to say they are!

Reactions: 15
The whole thing makes the other ‘influencers’ look bad. There’s a good few like Meet the wildes, mummydaddyme, my Little Wildlings & Dear Beautiful who were photographers first, they get items gifted/ad to photograph rather than to influence with and this whole thing and resistance to the rules just makes them all look really grabby and it’s unfair on those who have played the game by the rules this entire time.

Reactions: 8
To be fair, I don't post on mine. Only follow.
I looked theres a lot with no pic
Private and no activity
But I guess that might be some from here that have 2nd account.
There's lots businesses following her.
Can't spot any international dodgy accounts but only look at 1st 50 she had 84k followers.

I do think odd how she keeps rising so fast on insta and you tube

The over 1 k increase in 1 day last week of followers .

Insta is more important to then then you tube i think. It's easy money compared to you tube.

Reactions: 3
I sent NEXT a message on Instagram to complain about the cancer scare/AD as that honestly upset me so much, they have asked for a screen shot of the post. So I presume they haven’t even seen it!!

Reactions: 27
I sent NEXT a message on Instagram to complain about the cancer scare/AD as that honestly upset me so much, they have asked for a screen shot of the post. So I presume they haven’t even seen it!!
Least they responded thats unusual
The next 75 quid giveaway that never materialised also intresting.

Seems late to announce the winner

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’d actually be pretty fed up if I was a fan of hers! Why the silence? Seriously? The SJs get a lot more stick yet they always keep going! ?

Reactions: 9
What is that in response to? A private message to her?
As if!!! I have not approached her. Pat found the page and gave a like to one of the screencaps of the daily mail.
I meant that she's quiet as "she's busy sending messages" have to read the previous post as I was replying to a tattler here

Reactions: 7
I think they are on the Meldrum thread maybe two threads ago I think? Things move so quickly I can’t remember the exact one but they are there! Someone else may be able to remember exactly where.
Check for her cover announcement on IG, it will be around that date in threads.

I don’t hate you Rebecca , I hate the way think you are so clever and above the rules.
You are a very fortunate woman and tit on those you feel superior to .
I followed this thread with the intention never to post or get involved .You were just the worst of a bunch ,but your sheer arrogance, obviously reading this thread thinking you could manipulate it.
When the Rebecca Monster videos surfaced and your now deleted twitter ac it all made sense you are not the person you portray on your sugar coated IG.
I could not believe that someone who really loves you , your family was not telling you this, hence the digging .
If you really honestly think you have done nothing wrong and there’s a group of people hating you for no reason I suggest you seek some professional help.

Reactions: 18
As if!!! I have not approached her. Pat found the page and gave a like to one of the screencaps of the daily mail.
I meant that she's quiet as "she's busy sending messages" have to read the previous post as I was replying to a tattler here
Ahh it's to the new IG page? Fair enough. If I were her, I wouldn't have bothered. But I see now, I had thought it was to your personal page. ?

Reactions: 1
It’s not slander. It’s on the internet in black and white telling you the ways they have of finding you. Like I posted!!!! I’m very well aware you don’t need to be a limited company to operate a business. I’m one of them!!! ?. It’s what the HMRC even have listed as ways and means of finding people out. It’s out there to warn us all and not just directed at the meldrums. It’s applicable to any sole trader/partnership (which I am)/limited company /any one on benefits or anyone doing extra work for back handlers. Quite simple! And oh I can assure you if someone reports you it’s taken seriously VERY in fact. You just need a disgruntled person seeing you get on in life to do so. We’ve been at that end of the stick and had an investigation. It isn’t nice!! That’s why it’s also best to have insurance against an HMRC invesitgation as the fees and for your accountant being involved is horrendous. The way you commented is as if we’re all thick and don’t have a clue, when we do. It’s not just the meldrums and hey If they are above board they have damn all to worry about. It’s an industry in dire dire need of regulation and I’m not stupid enough to think they are all being nicey nicey and declaring everything. It’s something anyone reading who is dodging the tax man should take note of! I’ll tell you how picky they are. A set of knives (parts for a machine) HMRC thought we’re kitchen knives and even investigated into that. That’s how petty the HMRC are!! We knew someone who was using her grandparents mobility car not just as the designated driver for the grandparents but to use for her own work, keeping her own cars in the garage and mileage down so could then sell on at higher price as was in good condition. She too was reported for abusing a disability car. HMRC are very picky. They take every call serious and then decide if it needs further investigation.
As someone who is also self employed (I’m a dentist so very different from having a traditional business) my god are HMRC strict! the principle at my practice got looked into and they went though EVERYTHING! It was such a stressful time for him and in the end he had done nothing wrong and was cleare saltjough I doubt that would be the case for the meldrums. I find it a mind field thank god for my amazing accountant. But I can only imagine how many rules these vloggers are meant to follow. End of the day the rules are there for a reason. I follow them so why can’t they?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.