Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that would’ve been my first question to an account like that. I would like to think that I wouldn’t even give it that time if day to be honest. Especially if I thought that I was doing no wrong.

Although I though you were blocking her and lee so that they couldn’t send you messages?

Reactions: 5
Ahhh that's where I was going wrong. Account is looking good, how about a sprinkle of reasons she's deleted comments and blocked long standing fans? ?
See if anyone has the comment from
The guy who said he was blocked after asking about her new book
And being in a same sex relationship

Reactions: 7
I know this is not Mrs M but Pink Peony Home is another local account I unfollowed after lots of ads/not declaring gifted products. Had a nosy at stories about new guidelines and yip she’s freaking out! Nope it’s not hard or confusing......you are embarrassed because it will show you much of your home is free!!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Based on the lies she tells already, whether it’s her or someone else would give someone grounds to think up to no good is happening elsewhere and have that person reported. It’s then up to the HMRC to watch and gather info and then take action of found to be up to no good. If they find a you have been up to no good they assume you’ve been doing it long enough and claw back money over a set number of years. It’s already easy to see that her company wasn’t set up in the same time line of her YT channel starting. She was operating YT a good while before her company was established. Where was the money she was earning then going if no company set up? If they find one vlogger doing it they will only assume the rest are doing the same and that gets the ball rolling. But this doesn’t just apply to Mrs M. It’s how they find things out about anyone. It just requries a small seed to be planted for an investigation to be opened up.
Side note but you don’t need a limited company to operate a business. She obviously was a sole trader and so self employed prior to incorporation. What you’re doing now is speculating that they are tax evaders and without proof your basically slandering them. If you have suspicions then by all means report them but because you think something doesn’t add up is not going to be taken massively seriously by HMRC. (They may have had lots of capital in their old house and significant savings from lees time offshore) added to that the income they take from the limited company and it’s not unfeasable. Just saying.

I’m not a fan of the Meldrums practices with regards to advertising/blocking freedom of speech when it doesn’t suit their rhetoric but I don’t agree with speculation.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have screenshots of the comment from the same sex parents who got deleted and blocked because they commented that her book title alienated same sex couples?? That should go on the insta account.

Also screenshots of the comments here that people have posted about how Mrs M and other insta mums have made them feel - inadequate, depressed etc - with names removed obviously. I honestly don’t think they realise how their lies and fake lives are making other people feel, it’s disgusting

Reactions: 6
I know this is not Mrs M but Pink Peony Home is another local account I unfollowed after lots of ads/not declaring gifted products. Had a nosy at stories about new guidelines and yip she’s freaking out! Nope it’s not hard or confusing......you are embarrassed because it will show you much of your home is free!!!
Exactly! Everything they get should be disclosed free or otherwise !

Reactions: 3
I saw this too!! Beautiful home but no wonder when everything is gifted. its about time all was declared. Everything in her home is gifted! Carpets, beds, wallpaper, bathrooms, even the food a lot of the time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have screenshots of the comment from the same sex parents who got deleted and blocked because they commented that her book title alienated same sex couples?? That should go on the insta account.

Also screenshots of the comments here that people have posted about how Mrs M and other insta mums have made them feel - inadequate, depressed etc - with names removed obviously. I honestly don’t think they realise how their lies and fake lives are making other people feel, it’s disgusting
I think they are on the Meldrum thread maybe two threads ago I think? Things move so quickly I can’t remember the exact one but they are there! Someone else may be able to remember exactly where.

All the instafloggers needed to do was to follow the guidelines. Like in real jobs, new rules and guidelines are implemented from time to time and that’s that! The over reactions tell us how just easy they have had it over the last few years. And the ones who are moaning about the lack of differentiation between posts now - they just need to take an extra minute or two to write a sentence after AD to clarify in what way that particular post is an AD.

Reactions: 8
Well we all knew the quiet insta was going to end with the poor me pity party. Grow up Rebecca it’s all your own doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an interesting comment from Rebecca. To see some of indiscretions in front of you but to still have no idea why people are upset. She either cannot or will not feel empathy I guess.

Reactions: 15
All the instafloggers needed to do was to follow the guidelines. Like in real jobs, new rules and guidelines are implemented from time to time and that’s that! The over reactions tell us how just easy they have had it over the last few years. And the ones who are moaning about the lack of differentiation between posts now - they just need to take an extra minute or two to write a sentence after AD to clarify in what way that particular post is an AD.
Or they could start making independent content again that isn’t influenced by gifts or paid for messaging.

Edit to add: Well not all of it, I get they need to make a living, but so many of them have the balance all wrong now and it’s all ads, hopefully these new rules might force them back to producing some of the content that got them where they are in the first place.

Reactions: 7
Gee, hate is a very strong word. I don't know the woman personally so really can't say that I do.

Disappointed? Yes. Very. I used to enjoy her content. A lot. Living on the other side of the world, I used to really enjoy seeing the countryside, the different season's and difference's between her country and mine. Reb seemed likable, relatable and her little family seemed fun and sweet. Then The Meldrum's channel disappeared overnight and the explanation that followed left me scratching my head thinking there is more to the story than is being let on. Cue increase in advertisement's, unethical behaviour, lies and a decrease in the quality of content that I used to really enjoy. Something felt really awry, I went searching for answers and found Tattle.

Here we are today and continuing to see behaviour that is unethical, unscrupulous and unprofessional. Despite, some sage advice being discussed here, the behaviour is not changing, which beggars belief.

My question to Reb would be please tell me why are you continuing to behave this way?

Reactions: 25
I might get shot down for this,but...
Because the page is solely aimed at Mrs M, does it not look like it's not as credible because it's clearly got it in for her?
I know she's the worst, (although Emily Norris is a close second!) But would it not be better to focus on YouTubers/bloggers as a whole?

I will not be answering any private messages from her. As she obviously reads the threads here, she can come over and read everyone's thoughts about the insta message she sent to mrsrmeldrum.tl account. Make sure you are following it!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why should you, she doesn’t reply to any questions just simply delete and block

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where the hell were Mommy & Daddy Dearest when their 15 year old CHILD was seeing a 19 year old? If it was my child I’d have had his balls for earrings! ?
They had to wait a while but reb got his balls eventually! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I might get shot down for this,but...
Because the page is solely aimed at Mrs M, does it not look like it's not as credible because it's clearly got it in for her?
I know she's the worst, (although Emily Norris is a close second!) But would it not be better to focus on YouTubers/bloggers as a whole?
I don't really know. I don't follow any other UK influencers as much as Rebs, aware of Louise, Charlotte, Ysis but don't watch everything they do. so I have no idea of who is not following the rules. The insta page is to reflect facts only and not intended to "hate" and mainly for everyone in tattle, so if some others agree I'm happy to post but I will need captions and photos.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.