Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I struggle with lee

I feel he has potential to be nice normal guy
But reb and social media has changed him.
His family seem nice normal and grounded.
It's clear he adores his girls and is very hands on.
He's also naturally sporty active and loves the outdoors thats not an act with him.
He tries to raise money for charity.

But he's made some questionable decisions
The way he treats his mum.
His outburst at Gleneagles
Sending random women messages

He's become a doormat.
He's probably always felt inferior to fil as he's high up in oil industry and he was near the bottom.

It's hard to know what to believe these days.

They tell us they spent all savings on old house renovations.
So if and this is big if they have savings now that will be from rebs income.
I still think her parents own majority share of new house.
If they split up she would be entitled to stay in that house.
He would have to pay maintainance x3.
He has no job or independent income or investments in his own name.
She probably gives him and allowance.
She probably throws it back at him every row they have That shes the star and the main earner.

I think despite the act and return from social media break hes not happy but feels trapped.

I think if he had normal life and a job away from public he would be happier.
I don't believe he loves the house as much as he she does.
The amount of gardening poor man will have to do would be overwhelming.

I have nothing against a true stay at home dad.

Where the mum goes out to work.

But that's not what happens.
Reb is at home and probably does no kore than more than 20 hours work a week thats me being generous probably less thats me being generous and grandparents reguarly help out with the kids.

She's even watered down his home role
She wants it all.
No matter what she has she never seems happy like it's enough that must be exhausting.
As must every holiday or night out they can't enjoy privately they always on their phone and social media.

I think they will tarnish real memories of the girls childhood as they never stop filming and film things that may embarrass them.
Reb is very manipulative hence filming poppy when ill whilst he was on rare night out.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what excuses they been rehearsing! It’s all very good until the tit hits the fan!!! I bet it’s been like trying to get away with as much as possible where ads and gifted are concerned! Portraying this unacceptable lifestyle and making others that work hard feel bad about themselves because they can’t do half?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
These ‘influencers’ are really showing themselves up the way they are moaning, stropping and arguing about the rules.

Meldrums are embarrassing themselves by staying away in a quiet stamp of feet and it also makes them look more guilty than anyone else.

Reactions: 19
It’s the same story any time these two are caught out by “the rules”. They go into hiatus, tail between their legs and try to wait it out until the worst is over.

Now, if either of them have even an ounce of common sense, they will both have spent the day sitting down and coming up with a continuity plan. Her channel, their ONLY means of an income cannot continue to survive given these requirements. EVERYTHING will need to be labelled as AD because she has been greedy, taken anything and everything offered to her and I don’t believe that even the most naive of sheep will want to see AD after AD even from Queen Meldrum.

She has nothing new, original, interesting to bring to the table. Even the blooming gym and checkpea salad ? is being done to the death because it’s literally ALL she has! She shares nothing on the book she’s allegedly written - you don’t hear her stories of her planning, working, reviewing her “prototype”? in her boss girl office. Nope it’s all amino shakes, checkpeas and dippy eggs with Pat.
Busy sending messages ....
A good morning would have been nice!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I just don’t buy the whole she’s in complete control and he’s her glorified skivvy.

At the end of the day, Pat is a grown man who could easily stand up and say enough is enough if he really wanted to, but he doesn’t. I’ve said it before but I think he’s all about the fame and glory, thinking of himself as a Public Figure when in reality he’s just married to a woman who happens to be a vlogger.

He quit his job to be a SAHD. He consciously made that decision. Let’s be honest though, while you might “see” for a few minutes in a vlog him making their picnic plate lunches or doing the school run, how many classes have you ever heard Lee taking Poppy to? Aside from the gifted swimming lessons at Kippie, has ever taken Florence to a kindergym or dance class? My view of a stay at home parent is that they are completely devoted in their time to the needs of their children. It’s school pick up, extra curricular activities etc. It should basically be like having a full time job in my opinion - however just to clarify I absolutely HATE when you see Full Time Mummy/Daddy/Parent listed as someone’s job ? instead how often do you see him on the golf course in the summer months? And not just on weekends. I’m not saying he’s not entitled to free time, of course he is but Pat is perfectly aware of just how cushty a number he’s got and my goodness he is not ready for that gravy train to stop yet.

He’s happy to keep up the over sharing of the chicken nuggets, invading their privacy at any opportunity as it makes him some dosh.

Yes, there is no denying Edgy is a lovely looking lady. But looks are only part of it in a marriage/relationship. I don’t believe in the slightest he’s too scared to not stand up for himself because he’s punching. He’s a grown man who should know the difference between right and wrong. He’s been there in the thick of it when the DLP ?⛈ was going on, he posted the same as her while there but when it came to the crunch he stepped right back. He’s happy to take all the glory but he’s not there standing united with her when it turns to tit. That’s not him being told to stand down, I think that’s him being like “nothing to do with me - it’s Mrs Meldrums channel”. He’s a coward.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 4793
Hopefully this can be the turning point for her. The hatred isn't towards her, it's the things she's done over the last 6-12 months! She reads this thread enough to know most of us have said we liked a lot of the earlier videos when Lee was offshore, yes there was the meltdowns about the cat etc but on the whole she was normal!
The blocking and deleting has probably been the issue that's pissed most people off.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 4793
We dont dislike her
We Just want total honesty
And to censorship this thread wouldent exist if she addressed it all.
Genuine apologies
If you highlighting checking for lumps dont tag it to an ad.
If you say you doing no spend jan keep to it.
Stop being sneaky and putting everything on stories.
Reply to your sheep
Declare all gifts
Have some original no AD content
Don't turn up to foobank paid to visit turn up empty handed and never mention food bank again.

Reactions: 21
Yes Reb, if you’re reading. The majority of people here are followers of yours who at one point asked you a valid question. Instead of responding like a grown woman, you blocked & deleted all of us.
We have a problem with the way you continually dismiss people for whom having no money is a reality. To be so flippant about quitting no spend January when most people have no such luxury was a slap in the face. Being paid to visit a food bank & turning up empty handed is sickening. Using an experience that many women go through of having a lump checked, not to help raise awareness, but to advertise a massive high street chain is revolting. Advertising a clothes delivery service which doesn’t deliver to your address is misleading and fraudulent. Not declaring an entire holiday as given to you for free, then lying about it when questioned, is fraudulent. Blaming your fans because they would feel bad that you had so many holidays, is snobbish and condescending. Using your children’s photos to advertise products is exploitation. Giving away your family’s privacy & safety online is dangerous & frankly stupid. Deleting & blocking a man from a same sex couple who was a fan of yours, for asking if your book could’ve been more inclusive, is homophobic and spiteful.
The list could go on

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No hate from me Rebecca! I used to love watching you, honestly I did! However I became more and more put off with the sneaky behaviour and not being open about gifted/AD work. Too many vulnerable mothers watching and you have a responsibility to be open and honest. That’s it!!!! Channel Mum are as much to blame, however, take a look at Katie ( MDM) she runs her career professionally, is very approachable and engaged in conversation, YOU are a company yet seem unable to grasp that. Blocking followers for asking questions? Not good. Point your finger at us all you like, but please look to where the other 3 are pointing! You can turn this around, just be honest!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ever the victim blaming...grow up, take responsibility and make necessary changes.

But no, it’s easier to think people are just bullying you and ‘hate’ you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes Reb, if you’re reading. The majority of people here are followers of yours who at one point asked you a valid question. Instead of responding like a grown woman, you blocked & deleted all of us.
We have a problem with the way you continually dismiss people for whom having no money is a reality. To be so flippant about quitting no spend January when most people have no such luxury was a slap in the face. Being paid to visit a food bank & turning up empty handed is sickening. Using an experience that many women go through of having a lump checked, not to help raise awareness, but to advertise a massive high street chain is revolting. Advertising a clothes delivery service which doesn’t deliver to your address is misleading and fraudulent. Not declaring an entire holiday as given to you for free, then lying about it when questioned, is fraudulent. Blaming your fans because they would feel bad that you had so many holidays, is snobbish and condescending. Using your children’s photos to advertise products is exploitation. Giving away your family’s privacy & safety online is dangerous & frankly stupid. Deleting & blocking a man from a same sex couple who was a fan of yours, for asking if your book could’ve been more inclusive, is homophobic and spiteful.
The list could go on
The truth is she really doesn’t care, she will continue to delete and block because we “trolls” and everyone is out to get her! That’s how she excuses her unprofessional and poorly behaviour! She will never change, she has proven that time and time again!! Instead of come clean once and for all and just end all of this, she does the opposite?it’s frustrating when she blames everyone but herself! She’s a lost cause!

Reactions: 16
I don’t hate you Rebecca - however every time I think of your InstaStory featuring a very, very unwell Poppy with her head in her little hands, and you languishing in bed next to her, half heartedly asking your Sheepy followers what you should do, instead of immediately getting her a doctor/hospital, well yes, I guess I could equate my feelings towards you then as hate.
Disgusting and utterly heartbreaking.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
And for gods sake stop with the “poor me” “why you hate me?” routine.
Could you be any more of a textbook narcissist?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And for gods sake stop with the “poor me” “why you hate me?” routine.
Could you be any more of a textbook narcissist?
It’s a bit troubling that she doesn’t get it isn’t it?!??‍♀

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.