Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying file is too large - said someone looks like a P**fta
I don’t know how to make it smaller, could you DM it to the mrsrmeldrum.tl Instagram account maybe? That’s revolting

Reactions: 1
Saying file is too large - said someone looks like a P**fta joking but ..
[/
Try going to the photo and taking a screen shot of it again. If you have I phone you can tap the screenshot once you have taken it (comes up bottom left) and you can drag parts of it to make it smaller and then save to photos

Has anyone watched Fyre on Netflix! Really interesting watch! On a whole different scale to anything here but some scary similarities x
I just finished watching it! Definitely some similarities. Can't believe how easy it is to brain wash some people...........scary stuff ?

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how to make it smaller, could you DM it to the mrsrmeldrum.tl Instagram account maybe? That’s revolting
Actually it is on mums Facebook still there I went through Tegan and found her in friends Karen cannon 8th photo from end guy on his own

I just finished watching it! Definitely some similarities. Can't believe how easy it is to brain wash some people...........scary stuff ?
I know! I thought the bit about the ‘influencers’ selling the festival through their pages was very interesting, despite the fact they knew very little about it they advertised it to all their followers as the best thing! Sound like anybody we know?????

Reactions: 4
??? title suits him. Absolute gif what man sacks in his job to be prancing around at home making coffee and dippy eggs and soldiers or playing golf. He’s just as lazy as Mrs M and will be worse off when the CMA/ASA/HMRC come down on him he won’t know what’s hit him and it WILL happen. Come on now director of Mrs Meldrum Ltd, better start declaring those ads ??
Haha love it prancing round making dippy eggs ?????????

Reactions: 2
I know! I thought the bit about the ‘influencers’ selling the festival through their pages was very interesting, despite the fact they knew very little about it they advertised it to all their followers as the best thing! Sound like anybody we know?????
I kept saying to my husband this is the reason I spend time on tattle as these con artists sorry "influencers" really need to be held accountable it's disgusting that they have got away with being shady for so long. Anyway now watching the Ted Bundy tapes hope there's no similarities there ?

Reactions: 7
Just had a very quick look at Rebs followers and it's obvious how many are fake. I clicked on a few that looked out of place and sure enough they had no posts themselves or very few. Out of about 30 accounts at least 6 looked fake - no wonder her likes and comments are so low

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.