Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crossed my mind too... And anyone else associated with it. Whether guarantor, business partner /investor. Even the raminator himself will be subject to scrutiny.
Exactly. It has massive and serious ramifications.
That’s why it’s so damn annoying when they have this childish attitude to it all. It’s not a joke and yet they really seem to think they are something special and that their tit don’t stink.

Reactions: 11
Crossed my mind too... And anyone else associated with it. Whether guarantor, business partner /investor. Even the raminator himself will be subject to scrutiny.
Of course he will as he’s most probably a cash only business and we all know what they are prone to do. Half doesn’t get declared

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Whatever will she do about these comments! Think she’ll go to the police to complain about a daily mail article? [emoji848]

IMG_3441.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course he will as he’s most probably a cash only business and we all know what they are prone to do. Half doesn’t get declared
Yip, hope he spends as much time on his accounts as on his IG filtering. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We had a letter from our accountant last year warning that HMRC we’re onto small businesses (and it’s on the post I put up earlier about how they can find you out) They gather a lot of lost revenue is from smaller businesses so will be looking to target them. HMRC even pay people to be snitches. A friend could be one of them. Who knows. A follower on social media platform or one of the tattle lot. You really don’t know who is who, and by getting an influencer they could then be onto the bigger fish ie Tesco etc as it’s all linked down the chain. Company/agent/influencer/influencer putting life on social media for all to see/selling unwanted gifted items on. It’s all a link
Yip, makes sense. ?
In this case potentially... MRSM as a Co, the corporate gifters, the PT, Family Cannon or any other business of the family.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. It has massive and serious ramifications.
That’s why it’s so damn annoying when they have this childish attitude to it all. It’s not a joke and yet they really seem to think they are something special and that their tit don’t stink.
I've been surprised at how many egos have been busted!

Reactions: 12
guaranteed lee will be banned from Instagram again after him accidentally liking the pic ? bet he’s had to stand in the shed and think about what he’s done all day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve been reading here for a while. I followed the Instagram page yesterday and had a notification this morning from lee asking to follow me?. Is he trying to sus out tattlers? I’ve blocked him anyway. Keep up the good work ladies and gents x
? has he not learned from last time messaging women. He’ll be playing detective and going through everyone that doesn’t follow him but has viewed his stories requesting them like he did last time. He needs to stop before they embarrass themselves anymore. I’d be so ashamed if that was my husband but then again he would never be gossiping away to a bunch of women on the internet about how he cooks his eggs and where his daughters party dress is from in the first place! ?? how dumb could he be. I predict meltdown number 2 coming up very soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
guaranteed lee will be banned from Instagram again after him accidentally liking the pic ? bet he’s had to stand in the shed and think about what he’s done all day.
No there spare bed with ensuite in boss babes office.

Is he really messaging people again.

His mums comment is still up.

Reactions: 7
What a headache their tax return will be giving their accountant now. Wonder if the 17/18 return has been submitted yet?! Accountant will be up day and night pulling it together!

Reactions: 8
I've been surprised at how many egos have been busted!
Sorry cant help laughing at ramifications.

She needs to make crystal clear that she has years gym membership free and shes getting some free or discounted personal training sessions.

Also if the next holiday is declared as free
Make mockery out of lee paying the deposit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a headache their tax return will be giving their accountant now. Wonder if the 17/18 return has been submitted yet?! Accountant will be up day and night pulling it together!
They are up night and day as it is just now. ?

Reactions: 7
Firstly does anyone else find it weird he’s messaging woman he doesn’t know!?! Surely she can’t approve of that. Secondly what a week she’s had, daily mail and now all this with the ads. But she needs to learn it’s all her own fault

Reactions: 19
Just seen katie Ellison's insta story addressing the new rules regarding ad's.... Shes handled it perfectly in my opinion, no moaning... just saying that gifts will now be labled #ad ... That's all you needed to do reb!!!!!

Reactions: 26
I’ve been reading here for a while. I followed the Instagram page yesterday and had a notification this morning from lee asking to follow me?. Is he trying to sus out tattlers? I’ve blocked him anyway. Keep up the good work ladies and gents x
do you have a screenshot of the follow request?

Reactions: 3
Firstly does anyone else find it weird he’s messaging woman he doesn’t know!?! Surely she can’t approve of that. Secondly what a week she’s had, daily mail and now all this with the ads. But she needs to learn it’s all her own fault
I find it very weird..... Would not be happy if my husband was messaging women online.... And its not the first time is it lee!!!

Reactions: 14
This View attachment 4741

This may or may not have gifted items in it but either way its the stuff of nightmares and whilst not up to the horrors of this kilt wearing nightmare:

View attachment 4742

It goes to show that kilts are best left as a casual thing to wear.
I would point out that the picture of Alex Salmond is there to show how ludicrous he looks
No inference is meant between any current charges Mr Salmond faces and any other person
Put simply its an attack on the look of kilts not on the moral integrity of people who wear them

On the other hand her hubbys waistcoat I rather like. Its a great pity you cant sort of hover over the picture and a bubble pops up saying waistcoat £79.99 from Browns of Glasgow a bit like on facebook when you hover over a piccie and it gives the persons name
Her “natural tan” is looking verrrrry patchy there lol ???

Reactions: 6
I do love how when a tit storm arises she goes so quiet. No chickpea salads or pictures of another walk

Reactions: 16
Well if the house was gifted by daddy it would still need Ad ?
[/QUOTE]

?????????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.