Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing promoted food banks better more than a selfie and a paid partnership with ellas kitchen.

Still not declared ad on you tube

You tube seems secondary to Instagram these days
As I missed most of the DLP drama as on holiday, THIS was probably what most disgusted me. A vlog with the visit for an expensive coffee before visiting the food bank EMPTY HANDED for an ad. It made me sick. Appalling greed and dishonesty.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
One can only imagine what they been up to today

Monitoring and amending online activity I guess.

Working out what the heck should be the next post

Or tommorow nights vlog?

Reactions: 5
Tomorrow nights vlog is about how to kindly Ad chickpeas to your diet to raminate those muscle ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What a life they must have constantly checking their online platforms. She can keep her ‘gifted’ lipsticks would rather spend my Saturdays with husband and kids and enjoy my life. She tells us how wonderful her life is, she’s full of tit it clearly is not.

Reactions: 23
It's hit Some infleuncers hard as all they want to do is spread goodness.

Promote small business
Lift people up

I do think some will do less ads or be more choosy what they reveal.

Too many ads kill engagment

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

Promote small business
Lift people up

What utter bollocks.

Reactions: 9
Has been deleted! No change either
No but difference now is that since they've made it clear they are on a crackdown, CMA will be able to use evidence of deletion to show intent to mislead consumers - the deleting/blocking is going to backfire massively on the pair of them.

So keep going Mrs Meldrum Ltd you are giving more evidence and substance to complaints made to CMA with every (mis)step you take.

Reactions: 14
No but difference now is that since they've made it clear they are on a crackdown, CMA will be able to use evidence of deletion to show intent to mislead consumers - the deleting/blocking is going to backfire massively on the pair of them.

True. You would think they would be actually trying to adhere to it in order to keep their business going? I mean what are they going to do? At least if they started from the 'new' guidelines that would be at least showing willing to improve?

Reactions: 7
True. You would think they would be actually trying to adhere to it in order to keep their business going? I mean what are they going to do? At least if they started from the 'new' guidelines that would be at least showing willing to improve?
Anyone with any sense and awareness of the consequences would. They are in a self-created bubble that's about to burst.

Reactions: 10

Promote small business
Lift people up

What a load of rubbish!!!! As if....
It just means that they will no longer be able to portray a lifestyle that they do not have! They won’t be able to conceal the fact that they not paying for things, what she’s saying about not been able to engage as much, what she really means is people will give her the grief over so much free stuff! They all rubbish!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Promote small business
Lift people up

Pathetic :rolleyes::rolleyes:I seriously wonder what's wrong with these people. They seem to lack some basic skills.
Someone said on here she wishes the trolls that come on tattle would stay a while to explain the mentally behind this. I would like to know too. How are they able to function in the real world?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Promote small business
Lift people up

? bollocks! How about if she just continues to BUY the product from small businesses and still promotes them in her page? Is she saying that she wouldn’t support small brands if she wasn’t given freebies???

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The comments on here have given me a good ol laugh this evening.
AD chat aside, I think it’s amusing how considering her book is being released very soon she hasn’t really spoken about it. If I had written a book and was lucky enough to have it published I would be shouting about it from the rooftops. Is she not doing this because she hasn’t written it and therefore doesn’t have a clue what’s in it until she has received the first edition ??

Reactions: 19
The comments on here have given me a good ol laugh this evening.
AD chat aside, I think it’s amusing how considering her book is being released very soon she hasn’t really spoken about it. If I had written a book and was lucky enough to have it published I would be shouting about it from the rooftops. Is she not doing this because she hasn’t written it and therefore doesn’t have a clue what’s in it until she has received the first edition ??
She will be awaiting the press release from Channel Mum so she knows what to say, because bollocks did she write any of the content in that book. She couldn’t even come up with a few examples of what is in the book the other day.... absolutely laughable. They should have picked a better actress if they wanted someone to pretend that they wrote an overpriced kids activity book.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.