Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been reading here for a while. I followed the Instagram page yesterday and had a notification this morning from lee asking to follow me?. Is he trying to sus out tattlers? I’ve blocked him anyway. Keep up the good work ladies and gents x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve been reading here for a while. I followed the Instagram page yesterday and had a notification this morning from lee asking to follow me?. Is he trying to sus out tattlers? I’ve blocked him anyway. Keep up the good work ladies and gents x
He is so strange. I would be serving my husband with divorce papers if he behaved like Pat ?

Reactions: 22
The taxman will uncover all the hidden lies(y)(y);)
I for see more deleted and amended videos

Maybe some deleted squares on insta

They have nothing to say.

If the pt is gifted then that might be final straw for some sheep.

Maybe 100k plaque not on its way

Suspicious numbers
Not following advertising laws
Misleading subscribers
Taking pictures of private people who do not want to be viewed.
Slagging off Lisa kudrow looking rough and old whilst trying take sneaky pic of her.
Actual footage of them committing an offence fly tipping in their garden tour.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t be surprised if that was his tactic. Thinks he’s being clever.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Regardless if they want to follow or try and “bust us” we still have freedom of speech i dont give a tit if they find out who i am i think they are disgusting, i was a fan for about 2 years... it all went down hill when they bought the miserable dull murder house and thought they had made it. They portray a priviliged life when lets face it they are both unemployed greedy little wanna be’s, u can just imagine them being all cocky and laughing together at the sheeps comments saying “ haha as if we care”

Reactions: 15
Will the taxman not be able to find all videos though, even though deleted? It boils my blood that they basically got the entire life of ‘the meldrum channel’ gifted! What a bunch of absolute freeloaders. And clearly a tax avoidance scheme to take the page down overnight with no warning at all
Of course he will find them. They have the IT knowledge to find it all even if deleted

Reactions: 9
Of course he will find them. They have the IT knowledge to find it all even if deleted
Oh, if the tax man thinks there’s anything at all suspicious going on they will go into everything. Doesn’t matter if it’s been deleted, they have the ways and means of finding these things!
Also if the Meldrums are found foul of any tax issues then they will also look into all other financial issues including house purchases, mortgages, purchases of cars etc..... and anyone else connected with these....
It’s serious and this is exactly why people in business have to follow the rules!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sounds like Lee's usual spineless smarmy behaviour, he doesn't have the balls to outright confront someone so he'll be passive aggressive and message women, or like photos.
He really is a laughing stock, and a poor excuse of a man

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Oh my goodness! Hilarious! He liked one of the insta post :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, if the tax man thinks there’s anything at all suspicious going on they will go into everything. Doesn’t matter if it’s been deleted, they have the ways and means of finding these things!
Also if the Meldrums are found foul of any tax issues then they will also look into all other financial issues including house purchases, mortgages, purchases of cars etc..... and anyone else connected with these....
It’s serious and this is exactly why people in business have to follow the rules!
We had a letter from our accountant last year warning that HMRC we’re onto small businesses (and it’s on the post I put up earlier about how they can find you out) They gather a lot of lost revenue is from smaller businesses so will be looking to target them. HMRC even pay people to be snitches. A friend could be one of them. Who knows. A follower on social media platform or one of the tattle lot. You really don’t know who is who, and by getting an influencer they could then be onto the bigger fish ie Tesco etc as it’s all linked down the chain. Company/agent/influencer/influencer putting life on social media for all to see/selling unwanted gifted items on. It’s all a link

Reactions: 17
Oh god how embarrassing! Why are they so hell bent on working out who we are?! If they put half that energy into sorting out their own business they'd be doing well. They focus their attention in all wrong areas it's so odd.

Reactions: 16
Crossed my mind too... And anyone else associated with it. Whether guarantor, business partner /investor. Even the raminator himself will be subject to scrutiny.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh god how embarrassing! Why are they so hell bent on working out who we are?! If they put half that energy into sorting out their own business they'd be doing well. They focus their attention in all wrong areas it's so odd.
What they going to do. Get us charged for asking people to follow rules. Hey mr police man I don’t want to follow rules and these people on tattle want me to. Can’t you just lock them up please. ??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sounds like Lee's usual spineless smarmy behaviour, he doesn't have the balls to outright confront someone so he'll be passive aggressive and message women, or like photos.
He really is a laughing stock, and a poor excuse of a man
That's kinda creepy messaging people ?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.