Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant even get the backtracking statement correct. It no new rules you idiot the rules have been in force since the 2008 Consumer Protection from unfair trading regulations and the CAP codes implementation. Its new guidance for idiots like you who can't interpret the laws that are relevant and applicable to your line of jam.
They’re having to make her a new jam with no complicated bits in! They’ve put her YouTube jam through a sieve so it’s easy to swallow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They’re having to make her a new jam with no complicated bits in! They’ve put her YouTube jam through a sieve so it’s easy to swallow
It’s like the jam you get with “no bits”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you just do a generic 'some things in this picture have been gifted' which ones ??? That isn't any clearer to consumers which is the whole point , I think she would have to list surely as ridiculous as it sounds.

Reactions: 14
She backtracks to say "some of the items in the picture were gifted"...I mean she can't even get it right going back to try and cover her arse. Disclaimer at the end of the caption when it should be the first thing we see and can't even be bothered to specify which of the items were gifted....just "some". Always going above and beyond those Channel Mums!

Reactions: 13
I couldn’t give a toss what lame effort she’s going to now - I’m still reporting the pair of them to the CMA. There’s more than enough evidence on these threads to back up any thing I say. They have had umpteen chances to sort this clusterfuck out and their arrogance has stopped them at every turn. Times up guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just watched her latest what we eat in a day video.

I WISH she would stop saying one of the kids are ‘having a Paddy’. It’s so derogatory to Irish people and I have messaged her a number of times on her insta stories in the past and asked her to stop saying it and explained why. I got no response and clearly she doesn’t give a tit.

She’s bloody horrible.

Reactions: 19
And how will Florrie feel the same ate when there's no 'special surprise' for her?
Don’t worry about that - there will always be a surprise for F. She’s the golden child.

Reactions: 12
Jesus what a car crash.....again!!

Rebecca.you are reading here so listen up.....you have given instamums a bad name, they are all probably seething with you. Get off social media, your time is up.....just go....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact that she’s passive aggressively adding AD but with a Meldrum disclaimer to every single photo, shows just how grabby she’s been
??? A “Meldrum disclaimer” it is indeed! She’s an utter car crash. Begrudgingly putting AD, with a childish disclaimer on the end in parenthesis because the smelly regulatory bodies (and Tittlers) forced her to, does not compliant labelling make ?‍♀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It surprises me that this dullard still gets views to be honest
Dull not very bright claims to have a perfect life and wonderful marriage etc

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only work with brands who show the dollar

It’s spectacular to watch. Many floggers have storied about being transparent, labelling clearly, blah blah blah, but in reality they’re all guilty of it.

Just a message to all the influencees out there: These people are not your friends. They’re not your girl/boy next door. Theyre not the parents you meet on the school run, in the supermarket, at the drs surgery. They’re completely detached from reality. Who do you know IRL that gets sent a box of food to promote? Who do you know IRL who gets sent free toys/clothes/make up/holidays to DLP or wheverver it may be? I can bet it’s no one.

Social media (unless you follow dogsofinstagram) unfortunately will eat away at your soul and make you feel inferior. It will make you feel like you’re not good enough. It will make you feel like you’re not worthy with your £2 lippy as “everyone else” has their Bobbi brown lip balms. It will subtly make you feel like you’re not providing properly for your family as you work 40hrs + a week to save for your annual holiday, a week away with your family. It will make you question why you feel so knackered, defeated and underdressed without your hashtag gifted next coat and it’ll make you look in the mirror and question your mum tum as you’re getting ready for work, shovelling in a cold bit of toast because these other mums can afford PT sessions, gym memberships, hair and make up as they don’t actually live in the real world.

I hope that society start to see how toxic this industry really is. How damaging it is for those people scrolling through, feeling demoralised, not good enough.

You don’t see the tears, the sleepless nights, the arguments, the affairs, the pile of clothes on the landing. You see the heavily filtered, posed photos of what they want you to see.

It will take the asa to start fining instead of “warning” those who are guilty of it. It’s going to take time.

They’re working on the bigger dogs by the looks of it. The made in Chelsea stars, the TOWIE z listers, the pop stars. IMO they need to work on the “instamums/huns” as their target audience are as (if not more) vulnerable as the teens when they see all the BS that is being flogged. It wouldn’t be allowed on the tv, why is it allowed online?

I’ll get off my soap box now.
Thanks for this... I suffer so bad with anxiety, OCD and an eating disorder and I have a new baby and things have been getting on top of me so much lately, I have a lovely home, fab husband and a healthy baby, yet I was always comparing myself to these Mum bloggers who just seem to have their tit so perfectly together that I lost sights of what I myself have to be grateful for and my mental health has/is suffering terribly. Your post has inspired me to unfollow all of these fake mothers... I don’t need to speed clean my house 6 times a day to be happy! With that said, zoflora is going in the bin and I’m off to bed! Thank you for this post and for making me see the light! X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Thanks for this... I suffer so bad with anxiety, OCD and an eating disorder and I have a new baby and things have been getting on top of me so much lately, I have a lovely home, fab husband and a healthy baby, yet I was always comparing myself to these Mum bloggers who just seem to have their tit so perfectly together that I lost sights of what I myself have to be grateful for and my mental health has/is suffering terribly. Your post has inspired me to unfollow all of these fake mothers... I don’t need to speed clean my house 6 times a day to be happy! With that said, zoflora is going in the bin and I’m off to bed! Thank you for this post and for making me see the light! X
Lots of love to you! Hope you're able to get the help needed to feel better soon :)

Reactions: 15
Well done you, and hope you feel ok soon. As for zoflora I hope your not following Mrs Hinch. What’s shes doing daily and spraying her beds etc really isn’t good for anyone. Poor baby when it arrives will be breathing in all sorts of chemicals that have been sprayed. I change bedding once a week and it certainly doesn’t need sprayed with fabric conditioner daily. She’s a lovely lady I’m sure Mrs Hinch but she’s going OTT with the chemicals. Insta mums have a lot to answer for portraying the wonderful life when it’s not really. They just have ordinary lives just like us all.

Reactions: 24
Do we think she is going to upload pictures with no AD and then go back after a day or so and add it in? Waiting until most people have seen it and engaged?

I hope not Edgy as people here will still screenshot and report you.

Reactions: 19
I hope you're feeling better soon. Everything you have written could have been written by me two years ago.

When I had my baby I thought these instamums were the norm. I put so much pressure on myself about having this perfect life. My mental health really suffered as I thought I was failing my baby and my husband when I wasn't able to keep up.

Eventually I unfollowed everyone and felt better when I realised that is not a real life they are showing. The first six months of my baby's life was a dark time for me as I didn't feel good enough. This is why I believe this influencer industry needs tighter regulations so that vulnerable people, like I was, are protected.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can you just do a generic 'some things in this picture have been gifted' which ones ??? That isn't any clearer to consumers which is the whole point , I think she would have to list surely as ridiculous as it sounds.

She probably cant remember its been so much! And because shes ignorant and would of forgotten who and where it was from.
Grrrr shes disgusting!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.