Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO the cost of those free holidays is far higher when you are paying with your children’s privacy.
Exactly they don’t care there is just ??? in their eyes whatever they can scrounge.

Neither do they care when these mummy floggers while on holiday capture other people’s children on the vlogs and Instastories.

Reactions: 6
Latest insta story with S having put her school uniform thinking it was a school day (bless her too cute) Rebs has actually marked it as an ad as the prints were gifted! ?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a feeling it was staged. Call me cynical
My kids never forget its the weekend.
I always assume all disenio crap is gifted.
A house tour is going to take ages

Has she amended her you tube to ad yet

Reactions: 11
Why do her and brummy and the like keep on referring to ASA when lots of these changes especially gifted are from CMA?!

Reactions: 13
I have a feeling it was staged. Call me cynical
My kids never forget its the weekend.
I always assume all disenio crap is gifted.
A house tour is going to take ages

Has she amended her you tube to ad yet
I see she has changed the what we eat in a day and move the “AD” to the start rather than at the end on the ridiculously long title.

88B07C21-BE4B-4187-8210-EBF3BCE188FD.jpeg
Was that because it was pointed out here or was it Ella’s kitchen that told her to sort it!!

She needs to sort the make up one with all the “gifted” makeup and declare the Iconic Highlighter. We all know she didn’t spend £30 on a highlighter!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I see Emily Norris still puts ad at the end of a long YouTube title too! They’re all con artists

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Just watched today’s story of S not knowing it’s Saturday and getting ready for school. That’s such bad parenting. It’s obviously the norm for her to set her alarm and get herself dressed bless her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for her. The way she’s embarrassing her for laughs on stories. So sad that she would just get herself ready alone without speaking to mum or dad first

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Mummy too busy on insta to put her dirty school uniform in the wash basket last night.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Urgh. She’s so vile, isn’t she? Just follow the rules like a grown up, Reb.
I would love to be a fly on the wall in that house. Bet there’s a lot of bickering, and not between the kids!
I’m going to follow that Insta Page. To the person who set it up though - please don’t bring the children into it. A previous page was taken down because child abuse was mentioned.

Just watched today’s story of S not knowing it’s Saturday and getting ready for school. That’s such bad parenting. It’s obviously the norm for her to set her alarm and get herself dressed bless her.
She's said before s is naturally early riser.

Her morning school routine shows her waking early.

If I'm ever in doubt of date I ask my kids as they write date on exercise books in school daily.

My kids know its Friday
They know its sat and no school
They have never made this error

I think its huge set up let's film the girls doing something cute.

I'm sure s be in kindly gifted tutu or party dress later for a nice walk in the woods.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Slightly off topic tonight but just looked at the photo of F on Lee’s page from tonight at the golf range

Why can’t they dress their kids appropriately for the weather and activity?

She in a dress, yet again, because god forbid they stop dressing her like a 2 year old and let her wear trousers/jeans... she’s got silly party shoes on and a dressy coat.

It’s the middle of January in the North East of Scotland. It’s freezing. Why dress her up like that to take her outdoors? Why can’t they dress her in jumper/jeans/proper shoes or trainers/hat/gloves/proper winter jacket.

They dress those kids like dolls. It’s all silly babyish party dresses and completely impractical tutus and sequin shoes. They are kids, not toys or fashion accessories.
I agree where’s the thick fur lined winter coats and winter boots
I think the girls are dressed very badly
You get lovely girls clothes yet they have mismatched things on most of the time
Let Florrie dress herself well if that was my kids I’d be dressing them appropriately and plot co ordinated
She goes on primark hauls yet very rarely buys clothes for the kids ?

Reactions: 13
I agree where’s the thick fur lined winter coats and winter boots
I think the girls are dressed very badly
You get lovely girls clothes yet they have mismatched things on most of the time
Let Florrie dress herself well if that was my kids I’d be dressing them appropriately and plot co ordinated
She goes on primark hauls yet very rarely buys clothes for the kids ?
They have plenty of clothes she mostly gets theres free from next or supermarket.
She dislikes Primark kids clothes.
Remember guess she made few months ago about s being in jeans!

I don't know if they own joggers or jeans
I assume they own leggings
They have many kindly gifted coats and snowsuit.

They have a silly amount summer dresses/ party wear.

The clothes they wear are seldom weather or place appropriate..

When shes wrapped up and they look freezing.

Reactions: 7
I have a feeling it was maybe her Dad that told her she has got it SO wrong will all the “gifted” is not an ad crap that she was still trying to pull the wool over the sheeps eyes last night.

As there was a big 180 very fast to deleting all the stories to then to revise a number of squares
to AD.

It had to be someone closer to home that she actually listened too, couldn’t delete and block because she knows best.

I predict that she is going to be very quiet on insta for the next few days!! Not the 20-30 stories daily that has been lately.

Reactions: 9
Why’s that bad parenting? My little girl is same age as S and she gets herself up and dressed for school in the morning. I think it promotes independence!

Reactions: 16
Here we go, a video of poor S being mocked.
Jesus, leave that poor girl alone.
The fact that she’s got up and dressed on her own says more about YOU Rebecca & Lee that it does about her. Mummy & Daddy having a lie in..,, yeah because the pair of you have had such an arduous week that you needed a bit of extra sleep. ???

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re all going to be so upset because everyone will finally see the extent of how much is gifted
They'll all have to start posting outside, wearing as few items as possible! ? and no makeup!

• Haha

She couldn't resist buying the girls outfit from each supermarket

I bet not with her own dollar

Magic channel mum giftcard

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.