Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How any of them think they have an argument amuses me. If it’s gifted and you don’t want to have to put the long hard to spell word of Ad at the beginning of the post then just don’t share it - simples!

Reactions: 11
Yep. Nada. Nil. Deleted. All IG stories gone!!! I do wonder who advised that, and whose advice mrs m actually listened to?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
We have always said be honest, that’s it! I don’t care how much stuff you get given but be honest about it and own up to the fact it’s advertising! You are an INFLUENCER FFS!!!!! Duh! Your very job is influencing people to buy what you show! Companies do not gift you stuff just because they like you! It’s been a very underhand way of advertising and you’ve all been caught with your hands in the cookie jar! Stop moaning and abide by the rules. Very very simple and we will be so so grateful!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh and by the way Mrs M Ltd - these are not new rules. This was the law when you failed to disclose your freebie Neilson hols. This was the law when you made money from undisclosed affiliate links. This was the law when you lied about DLP. This was the law when followers told you what you were doing was not in line with the rules and you blocked and deleted the comments.

Last chance saloon time in terms of getting it right and facing the legal consequences

Reactions: 26
Oooh I bet there’s some foot stamping and tantrums at casa meldrum this evening! Reb saying ‘I will do as I want, I won’t do what CMA and ASA tell me don’t they know how important and influential I am?’ Lee will be getting an earful of angry crying I’ll bet. She sticks up a mental health post to ty to gain sympathy from the sheeples as she desperately needs to hear how wonderful they think she is..... yawn. Get a new routine Reb we’ve sen this bullshite too many times!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m really quite astounded at the unprofessional way they deal with everything. All these influencers saying they are girl bosses (yuck) and playing business lady in their offices but throw tantrums on social media over having to actually act like a business!
And the DLP story tonight really sounded like she didn’t want to make her followers feel bad because they moved house and had holidays, ie: you are all too poor and can’t afford to live like me and I didn’t want to make you jealous of moi!
So patronising and superior.

Reactions: 24
Yep. Nada. Nil. Deleted. All IG stories gone!!! I do wonder who advised that, and whose advice mrs m actually listened to?
This so very much shows something is not right with her. How many times has she posted then deleted?? Mum and dad if you are rich please please tell your daughter to get off Social Media for a bit, remove herself from channel mum and start over in a couple of months with a better grasp of how the industry works and how to manage her emotional reactions to opinions. You can’t be happy watching her car crash over and over.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You are being too paranoid not sharing the account!!!
People let's help @lola out with content and follows. The account is mrsrmeldrum.tl
You might be right. Whatever. Do follow ppl

mrsrmeldrum.tl

and send stuff you would like to see on Instagram!!! It's everyone's account!

Reactions: 5
The truth of the matter is, they lap up the freebies and perks and make out they are ur friend and that they care so much about u all so u trust them.... then they convince u to buy something they are advertising (probably advertising whatever they got the most money for in the deal) so they get a cut of money its so so manipulitive!! When they ask about how ur day is going..... they dont bleeping care they just want the engagement. I wish the sheep would grow a brain. Its cruel on the children, they have no privacy, thousands of people know where they live and to be honest if Rebecca was my daughter i would be ashamed.

Reactions: 17
Just found the insta page.
It would be worthwhile adding in some of the stuff from er now deleted twitter page as well

Reactions: 9
I have a few screenshots. Does anyone have the racist screenshot from her Rebecca_Cannon twitter page? I think it’s on here as well

Reactions: 5
Lurker here but she’s changing all her posts to ADS as they’re all gifted every insta pic :ROFLMAO: ( I am labelling this as AD etc) she is a twit, sorry for the language but I cannot stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.