Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The very fact the instafloggers are protesting so much about having to pop a simple ‘AD’ in front of the relevant post should set off alarm bells. I mean, what they are being asked to do is not difficult. Are they embarrassed by the amount they are gifted? Do they want to deliberately keep quiet so that the post is more popular and the gifts can keep coming? There really is no honourable reason that can explain their unwillingness to comply with the rules.
Completely agree, just catching up with what looks like a very busy day of progress in outing these greedy, little 'influencers'. They are actually starting to disgust me, especially when I'm reading on here about some bleating about it. They've ruined it for themselves led by idiots like MrsM! When other, done hugely successful vloggers can do it (Louise pentland), then why the f%ck can't the mummy minions?

Reactions: 9
Lurker here but she’s changing all her posts to ADS as they’re all gifted every insta pic :ROFLMAO: ( I am labelling this as AD etc) she is a twit, sorry for the language but I cannot stand her
She’s going to have a long night then...!
She’s STILL getting it wrong!
The bleeping AD has to be at the START of the post!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Ahh I see she ADded her little disclaimer onto the pic of her getting a Rami at the gym....now does this mean she is advertising her free membership/free PT sessions/her awful orange cowl neck gym top/trainers.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

She's just adding that bracketed text to most her posts... I don't think that quite cuts it. Always trying to skirt around things!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
OI, LEE!
You also need to start going through all your Instagram posts and amending them to say AD for every one that shows ANY gifted/paid partnership item...! Chop chop!

HAPPY FRIDAY GUYS!!!!! ???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
??????????????? god im so glad my husband and i both have decent proper jobs and 2 happy children in a secure home....The meldrums are in a right pickle. Usually id feel a bit bad for people that have truly fucked up but it serves them right for being braggy sneaky little tossers, i bet they need another neilson holiday now? im sick to the back teeth of her especially, shes a snotty stuck up spoilt cow bag, too used to getting everything handed on a plate. I hope the girls dont turn out anything like her.

Reactions: 36
The fact that she’s passive aggressively adding AD but with a Meldrum disclaimer to every single photo, shows just how grabby she’s been

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So she's putting a passive aggressive note about it being an ad at the end of long description. How can she be so incompetent at her "job"?!

She would never last in the real world.

Reactions: 19
Ahh I see she ADded her little disclaimer onto the pic of her getting a Rami at the gym....now does this mean she is advertising her free membership/free PT sessions/her awful orange cowl neck gym top/trainers.....
Likely ALL of it!!!! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder who or what made her finally realise she is going to have to use those 2 little letters though, after her insisting earlier it'd still be 'gifted'

Reactions: 10
It’s not feeling very transparent is it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What annoyed me most about the Disney land Paris trip... I don’t care if it’s gifted, paid for, an AD whatever the hell it was. She said a few days prior she had a ‘special surprise’ for Safiyas birthday. Which she then went on to say was a trip to Disney land paris. She didn’t have a special surprise for Safiyas birthday. Her and Lee did not book that trip out of there own pocket for Safiyas birthday. So here is poor Safiya thinking her mum and dad have got her the best present in the world, a trip to Disney. But no, her mum lied. She did not book her a special trip to Disney, it just so happened it fell near the time of Safiyas birthday. It’s the kids I feel sorry for the most, when they grow up and realise that there parents have basically done sweet F all for them. My biggest memory growing up, not that I realised at the time, but having my own child now I realise was the amount of effort my mum used to put in. I feel like Rebecca makes no effort at all with those kids. They only go places if it’s gifted or paid for. I just think this is going to back fire on her when the kids are older and realise their whole life, all their memories... were all kind of a lie and purely for social engagement.
And how will Florrie feel the same ate when there's no 'special surprise' for her?

Reactions: 8
I wonder who or what made her finally realise she is going to have to use those 2 little letters though, after her insisting earlier it'd still be 'gifted'
Maybe on her poll most people chose AD not gifted hence why she deleted the stories then started changing her captions

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s reading this thread and has tit herself because she knows she’s in the wrong and is now desperately trying to cover her arse.
But she’s still getting it wrong and Lee also MUST do the same, he’s as much at fault as she is! These two are an absolute shitshow!

Reactions: 18
She should put it at the beginning it isn’t clear at the bottom of a long boring caption

Reactions: 12
Can't even get the backtracking statement correct . It no new rules you idiot the rules have been in force since the 2008 Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations and the CAP codes implementation. It's new guidance for idiots like you who can't interpret the laws that are relevant and applicable to your line of jam.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.