Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the fresh hell is this monstrosity Lee is putting on??

What’s with the crease? Is it a roll of Lino?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How do you know if you have been blocked? Can't see stories but still says I am following her? ? Never commented on anything!

Reactions: 4

It looks like a table cloth that’s meant to look like wood planks?!

No doubt #gifted #AD ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How do you know if you have been blocked? Can't see stories but still says I am following her? ? Never commented on anything!
She’s deleted the stories ?

• Haha
  • Wow
All deleted. No highlights of them either

Reactions: 6

??????. It’s a table cloth on their gifted oak furniture land dining table. Wonder if they sold the extra chairs that they had stashed in the garage?

• Haha
Wow this thread moves fast! Right take your gifts and ads and shove them where you want but don’t create a lifestyle and share a illusion that the furniture in your bedroom is yours ur make up you use the fab DLP trip you took your family on is all a result in you providing for your family and living your best life it’s all given to you for a #gift #Ad be REAL and honest to people even your Q&A is manipulated to your advantage making out people don’t care and your instagram keeping only comments you want to here god life is easy when your ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She should take her own advice and consult with a psychiatrist(y)
Her back is against a wall, it’s all agenda, this is what all narcissists say / do when they’re upset that boundaries or limits have been set and being called out on their behaviour. Forever the victim and building a case in her own mind that she is the innocent one and is being bullied

Reactions: 18
So she can't show photos of the house or the gym without having to declare ad, and most of their clothes seem freebies so you know what that means...more photos of only sheep and the woods...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Most of them are fine about it. However, there are a certain few that are moaning about it too much and i think these are the ones that have the most to hide cough lydia cough millen....
at least Lydia has followed the rules immediately. Unlike most of the mummy clan or is the channel mum clan....???

Reactions: 6

Oh god the shame ? I never realised, is he eating his mountain of eggs & toast off the floor or is that lino for a table cover?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’re blocked welcome to the very large club make sure you unfollow ❤
Just checked on another insta acc which is not blocked and I can’t see stories??

Reactions: 3
People! I have gone and created an Instagram account dedicated to our rebs. Do send me content/photos/screencaps whatever to add!!! ;)
You are being too paranoid not sharing the account!!!
People let's help @lola out with content and follows. The account is mrsrmeldrum.tl

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.