Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic tonight but just looked at the photo of F on Lee’s page from tonight at the golf range

Why can’t they dress their kids appropriately for the weather and activity?

She in a dress, yet again, because god forbid they stop dressing her like a 2 year old and let her wear trousers/jeans... she’s got silly party shoes on and a dressy coat.

It’s the middle of January in the North East of Scotland. It’s freezing. Why dress her up like that to take her outdoors? Why can’t they dress her in jumper/jeans/proper shoes or trainers/hat/gloves/proper winter jacket.

They dress those kids like dolls. It’s all silly babyish party dresses and completely impractical tutus and sequin shoes. They are kids, not toys or fashion accessories.

Reactions: 28
Emma aka Life through em's eyes replies responsible to the new guidelines aswell. (just to show there are hope)

Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic tonight but just looked at the photo of F on Lee’s page from tonight at the golf range

She in a dress, yet again, because god forbid they stop dressing her like a 2 year old and let her wear trousers/jeans... she’s got silly party shoes on and a dressy coat.

It’s the middle of January in the North East of Scotland. It’s freezing. Why dress her up like that to take her outdoors? Why can’t they dress her in jumper/jeans/proper shoes or trainers/hat/gloves/proper winter jacket.

They dress those kids like dolls. It’s all silly babyish party dresses and completely impractical tutus and sequin shoes. They are kids, not toys or fashion accessories.
Do you have young girls? I ask that genuinely since I do (a 2 year old and a 5 year old) and trying to get them in anything other than dresses is a losing battle. In our house, leggings/jeans are "disgusting" and it doesn't matter where we go, or what the weather, they must be in dresses and tights, with glittery/sparkly/glowing shoes. And tiaras. They always need a tiara. Seeing F and S in super girly dresses doesn't make me think twice. Some girls just want to wear dresses All. The. Time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Accepting a gift in the line of your business must count as a benefit in kind for it's retail value. I understand that some gifts may be sent without being asked for, and may not be wanted, so surely the best way to avoid those being a benefit in kind is to donate them to charity.

Anyone with an ounce of integrity or decency would do that

I'm not particularly chuffed when I see how much tax I pay but I don't try to avoid it because people paying tax, that earn a reasonable salary, is what is needed to keep the NHS, education system, welfare system etc running.

I get free private health care as a benefit of my job but still have to pay tax on that benefit.

They need to stop being selfish and making up their own rules and comply with the regulations !

Reactions: 13

OMG this! Louise Pentland is another huge offender. Safiyah and Darcy are both similar ages yet their mothers pick out everything they wear. God forbid they let their girls have opinions on how they wish to dress. I'm perfectly cool if the girls would like to wear dresses because a lot of them do. But I get the feeling neither mother even lets them have the option. Daughters do not exist just so you can play adult dress up.

Reactions: 6
Thought Lee might have hired a kilt to join chums for Burns night- but maybe they have to stay at home to delete delete delete

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's thoroughly pissed me off tonight, shes dragged her whole family into this saga and its them i feel sorry for.
Mam sis and dad watching the comments and deleting, every waking hour, they must never have a break.
Her and Lee every evening moderating the comments and deleting. Watching their backs, CCTV up, probs on tenterhooks in case there is paranormal activity in the house. Even the most hardy of us would be freaked out out knowing there was a murder in your home.
The kids getting punted into child labour.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG this! Louise Pentland is another huge offender. Safiyah and Darcy are both similar ages yet their mothers pick out everything they wear. God forbid they let their girls have opinions on how they wish to dress. I'm perfectly cool if the girls would like to wear dresses because a lot of them do. But I get the feeling neither mother even lets them have the option. Daughters do not exist just so you can play adult dress up.
It’s always really bothered me. S particularly is dressed like a toddler and she’s what? 7 or 8?
I totally understand that kids will sometimes want to dress up but they are always dressed in party clothes or inappropriate clothes for the weather. S & F are not little toddlers anymore. They are young kids. It’s like Rebecca & Lee are desperate for them to be cutesy little babies for as long as they can to eek out as much “baby/toddler” content that they can.
I think that’s why they don’t cut F’s hair and clearly haven’t bothered to address her clear issues with speech.

Those kids are going to go to tit when they hit 13 or 14, it’s like a pressure cooker and it will explode.

• Sad

So how can some influencers get it and some don’t??
Take note Reb.

Ps. YouTube is more definitely NOT your jam!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Kindly gifted party dresses whose appearances earn lots of DOLLAS ??

Reactions: 9
Do you have young girls? I ask that genuinely since I do (a 2 year old and a 5 year old) and trying to get them in anything other than dresses is a losing battle. In our house, leggings/jeans are "disgusting" and it doesn't matter where we go, or what the weather, they must be in dresses and tights, with glittery/sparkly/glowing shoes. And tiaras. They always need a tiara. Seeing F and S in super girly dresses doesn't make me think twice. Some girls just want to wear dresses All. The. Time.
My girls are 4 and 7. I've always been rather relaxed when it comes to how they dress. But I'm also their parent and if it's really cold then they need to dress appropriately when they go out. I'll take the "I hate yous" and the temper tantrums if it means they are safe.

Reactions: 22
People! I have gone and created an Instagram account dedicated to our rebs. Do send me content/photos/screencaps whatever to add!!! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I appreciate your point but I don’t think it’s appropriate to be taking children out in freezing temperatures wearing flimsy party dresses and party shoes.
I’ve never seen those kids in day to day regular clothes.

People! I have gone and created an Instagram account dedicated to our rebs. Do send me content/photos/screencaps whatever to add!!! ;)
What’s the account called??!!

Been pretty busy these past few days (life admin, soft office deadlines, mooching &pottering,etc- you know how hard it is!) so have just been creeping and liking posts, but bloody hell that Q & A is a fecking MINEFIELD.

Stupid bint hahahahahaha i love it
Special mention to the petulant post regarding DLP, which she clearly has no remorse for whatsoever and is now claiming she “didn’t want people to feel bad” that she was getting another free holiday when they’d already been away (on several,mostly gifted, holidays). UTTER HORSHITE. Folk may have resented you, but at least you would have been transparent and not given a false impression that you could afford to go away so much you stupid bint.

She’s a Horror. An entitled, remorseless Horror. I don’t even feel sorry for most of the sheeple now; if they’re that gullible then let them bask in it. And no, we don’t believe your claim that most folk don’t see the importance of adherence to rules and think it’s trivial and boring. That’s pure projection Reb.

Reactions: 1
Annnnnnd just like that we have “it’s ok to ask for help” “it’s ok not to be ok” picture up on her instagram without explanation.

Always the victim! It’s unreal! What is she throwing a strop about now? Busted.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Annnnnnd just like that we have “it’s ok to ask for help” “it’s ok not to be ok” picture up on her instagram without explanation.

Always the victim! It’s unreal! What is she throwing a strop about now? Busted.
She should take her own advice and consult with a psychiatrist(y)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.