Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare she say ‘this is the last thing I’m going to say about it’ regarding DLP. She’s spins so much bullshit, constantly contradicting herself and then as usual lock down anyone who tries to make her have some accountability! This is her Q&A version of ‘Delete and block’ She is such a spoilt witch.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Aww, Reb lied about DLP to stop people feeling bad. That’s so amazingly kind and considerate.

?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone notice in her latest video showing what they eat in a day that S was avoiding the camera at the table? I think it’s really starting to affect them that they have a camera shoved in their faces on a daily basis.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Aww, Reb lied about DLP to stop people feeling bad. That’s so amazingly kind and considerate.

?
Without being overly dramatic this almost sounds like a type of victim blaming. ‘You sheep made me lie to you about the DLP trip and I only did it for your own good because I’m such a caring influencer’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Without being overly dramatic this almost sounds like a type of victim blaming. ‘You sheep made me lie to you about the DLP trip and I only did it for your own good because I’m such a caring influencer’
But yet she doesn’t feel bad about going on umpteen Nielsen holidays? She doesn’t feel bad about the thousands of pounds worth of free furniture she has in her house? She doesn’t feel bad about the £1K plus Next clothes/homewares she has?

She’s a habitual liar. She lies and lies and lies and can’t even keep up with herself. It’s embarrassing. What a delightful example she’s setting for those poor kids.

Reactions: 27
Just as a side note, she's not the only one obliterating her entire career by her bratty, twatty, wazzock's attitude to clarity and guidelines... See muddy mummy.... ?
What’s sooooo ridiculous????

Imagine that being your response in a disciplinary meeting at work after making a “boob” or failing to disclose something at work?

Your “platform” or “creative little space” on the internet has the potential to influence, unfortunately the majority of those influenced and those that it really affects are the most vulnerable.

Have some integrity and honesty, if you have nothing to hide (your entire #ad house and contents) then you have nothing to fear!

Reactions: 14
If this is the fuss that gets kicked up over ad guidelines just imagine the meltdowns over child labour laws in vlogs and ads ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If everything's an ad and includes the children.

Will things like hours worked be looked at?

Reactions: 8
We dont but if they not declaring gifts

Or keeping a log if who gave them what

How's the hmrc have a fighting chance of checking .
Theres always a paper trail somewhere.....that’s what the HMRC are trained to do is sniff out the finest of details. The management and companies involved will have paperwork and access to emails from management asking if they’d want this certain product, even if you delete emails they can find them. Even when working in insurance or any financial industry you get trained in money laundering, people taking out life insurance policies to hide monies from criminal going’s on or to hide drug money. People buying vehicles etc and just doing things out of the ordinary raises eyebrows. HMRC will I more than likely have staff employed to watch you tubers and keep tabs. They do the same at local car boot sales. They have spies there to keep an eye on regulars making money and not declaring it, and also on social media selling sites, and not just with the person in question but to see if family members are being used to sell things on your behalf. Quite an interesting job being an investigator with the HMRC and money laundering line of work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What annoyed me most about the Disney land Paris trip... I don’t care if it’s gifted, paid for, an AD whatever the hell it was. She said a few days prior she had a ‘special surprise’ for Safiyas birthday. Which she then went on to say was a trip to Disney land paris. She didn’t have a special surprise for Safiyas birthday. Her and Lee did not book that trip out of there own pocket for Safiyas birthday. So here is poor Safiya thinking her mum and dad have got her the best present in the world, a trip to Disney. But no, her mum lied. She did not book her a special trip to Disney, it just so happened it fell near the time of Safiyas birthday. It’s the kids I feel sorry for the most, when they grow up and realise that there parents have basically done sweet F all for them. My biggest memory growing up, not that I realised at the time, but having my own child now I realise was the amount of effort my mum used to put in. I feel like Rebecca makes no effort at all with those kids. They only go places if it’s gifted or paid for. I just think this is going to back fire on her when the kids are older and realise their whole life, all their memories... were all kind of a lie and purely for social engagement.
When I was around Safiyahs age my mum took me to DLP. I know how hard she must have WORKED for that. Actually I knew as a child how hard she worked so I could have nice things. She was a carer so must have worked her arse off to take me on holidays, swimming lessons etc. Likewise now, like most parents, I WORK hard to give my children nice things.
Rebecca doesn’t know what it’s like to work hard. She’s been spoilt by her parents her whole life. She’s never had a proper job.
Her girls are going to grow up thinking money grows on trees.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.