Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crunch time for the instafloggers. They need to decide if they really are our friends and just want so share their pics without featuring any of their freebies and without any financial gain or declare themselves as sales people and write
AD in big bold letters at the front of all their posts.The ‘having their cake and eating it’ days are coming to an end for the instafloggers! As for the comparison with actual celebs? So infuriating!

Reactions: 21
Sorry for all the links been wanting to do this for ages not teaching anyone to suck eggs either but I know there are loads of lurkers on here and I’ve been one . As a ball park figure Instagram ads are approx 1 p per subscriber over about 10,000 , so an Instagram account with say 100000 followers can look at £1000 per square. Of course if it through channel mum that would be a lot less .If you can buy 1000 followers and likes for £7.39 they would make money from first post.
Comments are a different matter but all channel mums do comment on each other’s posts I always think that these floggers get more likes than you would expect but not many comments, just saying no accusations ..https://www.thebestfollowers.co.uk/product-category/instagram-followers-likes/

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Reb has just posted two stories of her showing p some sheep. She’s hysterically laughing at the fact that she’s showing sheep on her insta. That’s how little she thinks of her followers. She loves that they’re called sheep. They are dirt on her show as far as she’s concerned.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Anyone laughing at the sheep on her instastories. All her followers ?

Reactions: 11
You’d think their ‘job’ Title would give them a clue...INFLUENCERS ?No company is ‘kindly gifting’ you anything.! It’s a business deal.! Stop showing stuff and see how many keep sending you things! You are actively influencing your followers to go and buy a product that you are recommending and with an AF link making money on.....that’s an AD!!!! And they know it is! No more getting away with it, that’s why they are behaving like their toddlers who’s childhood they sell.

Reactions: 18
Reb has just posted two stories of her showing p some sheep. She’s hysterically laughing at the fact that she’s showing sheep on her insta. That’s how little she thinks of her followers. She loves that they’re called sheep. They are dirt on her show as far as she’s concerned.
Exactly. She thinks She is having a go at us and that she is so hilarious, like the 'ramming the banana thing'. It isn't though.

Reactions: 15
She’s saying that these are “proposed” new guidelines by the CMA and that she thinks it’s stupid, that gifted items are no different to a perk of a job such as a company car etc

She’s completely missing the point. Doesn’t seem to grasp that they are being gifted a product so that they can advertise it! She thinks gifted items are just given to them for the hell of it!

Honestly...... ??
Eer! company cars are taxable!

Reactions: 10
So there's a slow mo go Florrie go, a rammy reference and a look at those sheep ref yawn get your own material love..

Reactions: 22
It’s so disrespectful that she isn’t even trying to make content for ed actual followers anymore. Yknow the ones who enable her to be sole earner of her family. Does she think they follow her page just to watch her ramming bananas and laughing at sheep? No. They followed her thinking she was a wholesome mum not a racist money grabbing phoney

Reactions: 20
Reb is such a narcissist that she’s thoroughly enjoying being talked about and responding on her stories.

Reactions: 19
The powers that be will make an example of one then. A fine or a prison sentence. Then maybe they’ll finally be able to grasp the fact that if they didn’t pay for it, but they’re shoring it of...it’s an ad. It’s an ad. IT’S AN AD.

And it’s really not a hardship not showing stuff off on Instagram. I really can’t think of the last time I purposely showed anything I’d bought or received as a present. And when I look through the insta pages of friends and family it’s true for them too. Goodness, it’s almost as if they’re trying to sell us something these instagrammers :)

Problem is, Channel Mum and her parents will be pandering to her telling her that nothing will come of these advertising guidelines, that it’s the celebrities they’re targeting. They’re wrong. Because it’s sure as hell not just an advertising issue. If there’s undeclared money going on there’s a certain body who won’t be quite as lenient or happy to take an “I promise not to do that again!” Don’t puss off the tax man Meldrums. They will be brutal.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Poppy look at the sheep! They're the stupid people who are keeping food in your tummy and a roof over your head! Let's laugh at them!:LOL: Nice dig you pathetic little weasel(y)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
In this years big brother, a contestant was removed from the house for historic racist tweets. Hash tag just saying. Tweets can deleted, but it’s still there. The screen shots will always be there. It must be quite unnerving not being able to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes (pardon the pun) when it’s there in black and white.

One can pretend to be angelic and naive, but in reality, one showed one’s true colours a long long time ago. All the chat of ramming bananas, stories of sheep etc are total smoke screens. Keep at it, but it will not detract the public seeing the reality of the deceitful and very nasty undertones.

Reactions: 17
Reb is such a narcissist that she’s thoroughly enjoying being talked about and responding on her stories.

Far removed from the poor, shy little victim to trolls she portrays, the woman who feels she can't be herself on social platforms.

That'll be because (as Tattle see) the real Rebecca isn't at all likeable!

Reactions: 18
I suppose for starters I can send seven dials (they’re the book publishers right?) stills of her fat shaming and racist tweets. They’re an innocent party so deserve to be fully aware of who they are publishing and it will allow them to consider any future publishing relationships with her. They will also need to brace themselves for the influx of negative reviews on Amazon etc.

Anything directly on her page about her “Don’t wear skinny jeans unless you have skinny genes” comment will be immediately deleted so I need to think who would be best placed to manage that information so as to protect those who follow her and purchase because of her, but who she publicly mocks. I don’t follow many people with large numbers of followers but there must be plenty of body confidence champions who know how to deal with Mrs Meldrums kind of body shaming.

Reactions: 19
I posted over on the other thread as well but another influencer (justalittlebuild) posted about that same Bobbi Brown palette, she has marked hers as #gifted on 1 story but like Reb, there is no #ad disclosure. It's interesting that Bobbi Brown social media is managed by someone who also has her own influencer account (huntersandheels) and a thread on here I believe. The palette seems to launch on Jan 31 so you can bet they've been told when to post for maximum effect. But it's not an ad right!
This is really interesting you say this. I’ve seen quite a few mummy floggers have been gifted the Bobbi brown lipsticks and palette (and a lot who haven’t declared it as an ad ?) over the past few weeks and thought to myself why are they sending these products out to mummy floggers when there’s lots of Instagram accounts based around fashion/beauty/cosmetics with a genuine interest and talent in this area. But oh yes OF COURSE Hunters and Heels is Bobbi browns social media content creator! That’s why the mummy floggers are now getting premium make up for free! Couldn’t see Mrs M splashing out on £28 lipsticks otherwise! Come on honestly how many mums are able to afford Bobbi Brown??

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Yes Poppy look at those poor unnfortunate souls who have gifted us our bloody perfect life! Let’s all laugh at them and keep digging ourselves into a bigger hole than we are already in, mummy and daddy can’t bring ourselves to swallow our pride and do the right thing so we will just have to keep pretending for the cameras ? wow.
They really think this is a joke. What an embarrassment the pair of them are. Over 18000 posts calling them out on here now, if I were them I’d be concerned. I’m off to have a nice weekend with the family, something they can’t do. What a sad life it must be to constantly be checking over your shoulder.
I guess the recent speculation on the new advertising rules and regs has touched a nerve with them. One thing a narcissist doesn’t like isn’t being told what to do eh reb. Going to be a hard one to swallow that. Unless you like the thought of prison

Reactions: 17
I suppose for starters I can send seven dials (they’re the book publishers right?) stills of her fat shaming and racist tweets. They’re an innocent party so deserve to be fully aware of who they are publishing and it will allow them to consider any future publishing relationships with her. They will also need to brace themselves for the influx of negative reviews on Amazon etc.
Please do!:love:(y)
Someone needs to take that big fat grin off her face!
She can dish out those comments but cries on instagram for someone saying she has a fat neck and patchy fake tan. Difference is at least we're honest! lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.