Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not following the guidelines ?‍♀?‍♀

Why do they think they can just not follow them? It really bugs me that they keep saying a gift isnt an Ad. It is, they didnt bloody give you it cause they thought oh that Mrs M needs new eyeshadow?!

Maybe Unmumsy did to Lara IDK but big brands don't ?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀???

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
That’s how I feel now too. A few of them have just been too grabby, too dishonest and I don’t trust any of them anymore.

As for them all moaning about the new guidelines... Cry me a river. You’ve had it easy for sooooo long, cowboys!

100% agree!!!! I’ve unsubbed from the vast majority of these floggers!

Reactions: 10
Christ almighty if a company sends you a gift as an influencer it's because they what you to bleeping show it to your sheep who will hopefully buy it therefore you are ADVERTISING a product it not rocket science.

Also that Bobby Brown palette ad. They also obviously sent her a letter telling her it's a new release and when it will be out. She's advising people when it will be out to try get them to buy it. How can she not think that is an ad. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I posted over on the other thread as well but another influencer (justalittlebuild) posted about that same Bobbi Brown palette, she has marked hers as #gifted on 1 story but like Reb, there is no #ad disclosure. It's interesting that Bobbi Brown social media is managed by someone who also has her own influencer account (huntersandheels) and a thread on here I believe. The palette seems to launch on Jan 31 so you can bet they've been told when to post for maximum effect. But it's not an ad right!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I love the fact that every time she’s called out on something, she always puts a quote of some sort on her insta stories??!! Bloody marvellous!!

Reactions: 14
I may be wrong...but I've never seen R wearing eye shadow.What a waste of a palette Bobbi Brown!!!I wonder what's the ratio of stock they send to influencers v the ratio of stock donated to women's aid shelters?The whole thing sickens me tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Maybe by posting on other mum floggers inst asking what they think about Reb comment on Daily Mail with so many likes icomeforcomments 129 now.Must be lots more pissed of sheep or why would you like a comment, her name would mean nothing to 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the DM readers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I may be wrong...but I've never seen R wearing eye shadow.What a waste of a palette Bobbi Brown!!!I wonder what's the ratio of stock they send to influencers v the ratio of stock donated to women's aid shelters?The whole thing sickens me tbh
You think they send any merchandise to women’s shelters?? I highly doubt it. ?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ash Reid’s comments on insta stories just now are just..... ????

• Angry
Reactions: 5
guys you need to check out another mummy flogger Ash Ried if you think the meldrums are bad! Watch her latest insta story about disclosing ad’s she’s comparing it to celebs walking the red carpet with gifted dresses hair make up and should they walk about a banner that says ad! She has a thread on here too! These woman are unbelievable

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’m so fed up of this no how many times can we see someone post pics in the Gym, I would love to have time to go, I work part time and have a 6 yr old and 2 yr old and currently in the mist of potty training, I barley have time for a shower at the mo. How it’s this retainalble ??‍♀

Reactions: 11
Lara what’s her face uses a similar example of celebs wearing gifted designer clothes on the red carpet. The thing is though is that it has always been practice for designers to give celebs clothes for red carpet events so we all know that’s what happens. Plus the celebs aren’t going on insta pretending to be our friends, calling us “lovely” and trying to flog us this stuff. That’s the difference!

Ash Reid was also comparing it to having a company car?!!! Not the same thing you dimwit!!! Plus people are always taxed on company cars as a benefit in kind - doubt we can say the same about Mummy floggers and their gifts!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So everyone is now just saying they’re going to continue to say gifted for free tit and ad for paid posts. Wtf? So they’re blatantly just telling everyone they refuse to follow the rules??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.